Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
The end of kiwi farms forums?
    #27366822 -

Wanted to do this one myself. Get this









"Hello!

Someone is currently paying money to DoS attack the forum. While the Kiwi Farms and everything on it is legal, DoS attacks are a federal crime.

You may be looking for information on Byuu / Near. Since I can define this error page, I will use it to relay some information.

If you're a regular, I promise the site will be back up this week, probably sooner rather than later.

A Twitter user published a Google Doc explicitly blaming the Kiwi Farms for harassing Byuu. No evidence of this harassment exists.

Byuu had a 13 page thread on the forum. Byuu participated in this thread. You can read the thread in archives here. 13 pages on the Kiwi Farms is an extremely small amount of discussion, especially for a thread as old as Byuu's.

Last year, Byuu said in this thread directly that he was not affected by the thread in any way. You can read the archive here and here.

The document claims that Byuu took his own life. No evidence of this exists. The person claiming to know he has died refuses to elaborate or provide evidence.

The last call with Byuu described in the accusation does not make sense. Consider that this person is supposedly an real life friend of Byuu (when Byuu also claims he had no real life friends), and consider that he did nothing for half an hour, but could remember the call well enough to describe an obscure French metal song playing in the background.

This is a ridiculous story. It does not pass any level of scrutiny and is not told in a way that makes sense.

Byuu has a history of accusing people of stalking and harassing him.

He made a post on his forum (which has since been deleted) accusing a rival emulator developer named Squarepusher from Retroarch of doing the same. A copy of this post is here.

There is a claim that Byuu was 'doxed', then harassed in real life. This is also false.

Nobody knows who Byuu is. Even after years, nobody knows his last name. Nobody knows where he lives. Nobody knows where he works. He is completely anonymous and even now it is not possible to do a wellness check on him.

Byuu emailed me before posting his tweet chain. You can read it here.

In it, he attempted to exort me. Byuu claimed that if I did not delete all information about him on the forum, he would kill himself and blame me.

He offered me $120,000 cash. I saw this as a legally and morally dubious offer at best, entrapment at worst, so I declined.

He also offered me his services helping write software for the Kiwi Farms.

I told him I would have to consult an attorney regardless. He did not wait even 24 hours after his first email before closing communications and deciding to go through with his plan at 3am my time.

In his emails to me, he promised a trusted friend would deliver a scan of his passport on Twitter within 5 hours of him killing himself as proof. Two days later, we still do not have this passport scan or any evidence he has killed himself besides the testimony of a Twitter user, citing an anoynmous third party.

The Kiwi Farms is an entertainment site. It exists to talk about people.

The site does not exist to punish people. It's not a Jigsaw-esque torture chamber to teach people the value of life. It's Internet nerds gossiping about their favorite e-celebs.

In the 8 years we've been around, Byuu is the first person to name the Kiwi Farms as a cause of suicide, despite claiming not even a year ago he had no issues with his forum thread.

His intentions are clear, but nothing else about this story is. If he was going to have to abandon the 'Byuu' persona and disappear anyways, why not pull this stunt?

I will not be extorted.
Josh <josh@jaw.sh>
bc1qvghgzdewy7tar78uy29ypqjwaur3ueecknln69

The Kiwi Farms is a proud supporter of the State of Israel and the Jewish people. 💙"









Wow. Lol supporting the Jewish people? The site has a "fuck Jews" thread made every day. It totally promotes these people as "LOL cows"

:shrug:

Its interesting to watch a site owner break down and cry like a baby over a DDOS attack.

The fascinating part to me is the site is apparently sued every month. The owner of the CWCKI Farms must have some good moneh to defend against constant lawsuits (site designed to make fun of Christian Weston Chandler and believe me if he was Jewish it would make no difference).

Section 230 or not.









How do sites that exist for no reason but to laugh at the hate speech they promote make money anyway? :lol: who finances this shit?

Anyway, does this thread offend anyone? I know the very mention of Kiwi farms offends the hell out of some people.









But like WTF :lolwut: I feel it needs to be discussed. How can I help it? How is this crap even real?

Even me a big supporter of the romp and free speech in the name of anonymous shit posting feels the owner of the Farms deserves to be DDOS'd and sued to hell. But w/e. Curiosity just drives me to new levels of wondering why?

WHY??

WHY?????


--------------------
:kingcrankey: I did not say to edit my signature soulidarity! Now forever I will never remember what I said about understanding the secrets of the universe by paying attention to subtleties!

:facepalm: I'm never giving you the password again. Jerk

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The end of kiwi farms forums? [Re: imachavel]
    #27367074 -

I dont know what kiwi farms is, I just went there, I didnt understand what I was looking at, but im just woke up and am not fully awake


--------------------
For most of the normies out there, an operating system is just a bootloader for Google Chrome.

And I don't know what the mantis is praying for
But he's probably just thanking the Lord
That he don't live in a home
And he don't got a phone
And he don't sit around all angry and bored
(He's just a bug)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The end of kiwi farms forums? [Re: imachavel]
    #27941256 -

Let's bump this.

This was a seriously controversial website that seemingly has been removed from the internet forever and will very unlikely ever regain itself with the same steam I had before it was removed.

Let's just discuss this. My curiosity on people's opinions about this is just beyond what curiosity is defined as.


--------------------
:kingcrankey: I did not say to edit my signature soulidarity! Now forever I will never remember what I said about understanding the secrets of the universe by paying attention to subtleties!

:facepalm: I'm never giving you the password again. Jerk

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The end of kiwi farms forums? [Re: imachavel]
    #27941292 -

I don't buy the narrative I'm reading in news articles "an increasingly violent alt-right web forum called Kiwi Farms". That's utter bullshit. The timing is also way too perfect. The site came into existence for the sole purpose of documenting Christian Weston Chandler. As the Chris Chan story draws to a depressing conclusion, it would be fitting that Kiwi Farms is closed.

For what it's worth, I never found the community to be too overly toxic. The language they use might be a bit off-putting or just ridiculous but the community had a sense of morals. They were the reason Isabella Loretta Janke got expelled from her university for bullying trans folks to death and abusing animals.

The positive side of things is that it'll be harder for someone else like Cyraxx to step into the role of Chris Chan, to be driven to the same end.


--------------------

Take a look at my journal

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The end of kiwi farms forums? [Re: Darwin23]
    #27941327 -

Quote:
How do sites that exist for no reason but to laugh at the hate speech they promote make money anyway? :lol: who finances this shit?





did you watch the q anon documentary on hbo?

The websites don't make money

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The end of kiwi farms forums? [Re: imachavel]
    #27941448 -

I first heard of KF this week.  Some reddit thread about how the mother of a trans girl that was on the cover of National Geographic was harassed to shit by Kiwi Farms.  No clue what that site is even about.


--------------------
...the whole experience is (and is as) a profound piece of knowledge.  It is an indellible experience; it is forever known.  I have known myself in a way I doubt I would have ever occurred except as it did.

Smith, P.  Bull. Menninger Clinic (1959) 23:20-27; p. 27.

...most subjects find the experience valuable, some find it frightening, and many say that is it uniquely lovely.

Osmond, H.  Annals, NY Acad Science (1957) 66:418-434; p.436

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The end of kiwi farms forums? [Re: badchad]
    #27941487 -

Yeah I stumbled over it a a week or two ago as well. Seems like it was a hot mess. I guess they went full dox on a bunch of people and even the Chris Chan supporters wanted the site to be taken down. I am not sure why anybody would Support Chris Chan though, it sounds like he raped his grandma who has dementia and is in prison for it.


--------------------
Enjoy the process of your search without succumbing to the pressure of the result.

A Dorito is pizza, change my mind.

I’m sorry it had to be me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The end of kiwi farms forums? [Re: christopera]
    #27941490 -

That was his mom and he basically used her dementia against her because she would have trouble remembering him. So it was technically consensual but she can't really consent to anything more than a glass of juice.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The end of kiwi farms forums? [Re: larry.fisherman]
    #27941494 -

Even better.


--------------------
Enjoy the process of your search without succumbing to the pressure of the result.

A Dorito is pizza, change my mind.

I’m sorry it had to be me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The end of kiwi farms forums? [Re: morrowasted]
    #27941590 -

morrowasted said:
Quote:
How do sites that exist for no reason but to laugh at the hate speech they promote make money anyway? :lol: who finances this shit?





did you watch the q anon documentary on hbo?

The websites don't make money



I did not

I don't doubt the websites don't make money but I'm just trying to figure out how the website's still there if it doesn't make money

:shrug: the internet is a crazy scary place






Edit: oh wow what a hella explanation

https://www.google.com/amp/s/arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2022/09/cloudflare-explains-why-kiwi-farms-was-its-most-dangerous-customer-ever/%3famp=1

Ending Kiwi Farms was kind of like the campaign to end all doxxing.

:shrug: kind of like the war to end all wars. Except instead its the online campaign to end all doxxing.


--------------------
:kingcrankey: I did not say to edit my signature soulidarity! Now forever I will never remember what I said about understanding the secrets of the universe by paying attention to subtleties!

:facepalm: I'm never giving you the password again. Jerk

Edited by imachavel (09/10/22 12:50 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Kiwi My Cat Almost Died! Yikes!
( 1 2 all )
DiploidM 3,058 29 03/25/08 10:10 PM
by Legend9123
* Listen to Josh Martinez Vulture 890 16 03/02/05 05:51 AM
by MidbackMan
* Pray for Kiwi poke smot! 633 14 12/14/05 04:29 PM
by VoidOfsPg
* Free Room & Board while working on an Organic Farm!
( 1 2 3 all )
FreeLaws1_6 5,415 41 03/12/05 11:11 PM
by camelsmoker
* The Farm Analogy - Human livestock/pets trendalM 716 1 05/05/05 01:30 PM
by SoK
* Party At My Farm! Hijinx_Spike 751 7 09/22/04 04:33 PM
by Fungushungry
* I'm thinking of getting a job at a horse farm
( 1 2 all )
flowstone 2,029 28 06/03/05 05:15 PM
by Le_Canard
* Organic farming
( 1 2 all )
Dark_Star 2,075 20 05/05/05 07:37 PM
by buckwheat

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,938 topic views. 4 members, 37 guests and 287 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.