Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Cutting *DELETED*
    #2767831 -

Post deleted by swm

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cutting [Re: swm]
    #2767860 -

Don't be afraid to reach out to other people.  I know it can be hard...I'm in the recovery process myself. 

One thing I can recommend (don't know if you're a member there or not) is this site:

Bodies Under Seige

I've been a member (under a different name) for awhile now, and I find it is an invaluable resource for support.  Whenever you feel the urge to hurt yourself, post there first.  People would love to help you.  :heart:

In recovery together,

*me*

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cutting [Re: swm]
    #2768290 -

swm said:
I used to be a cutter,but I havent cut in two years.Lately I 've been under a lot of stress.I started cutting again.I've been cutting for about 2 weaks.How do I stop again?



How do you stop? You just do it. It is as simple or difficult as you make it... but all stopping requires of you is to simply stop. Thank your stars cutting doesn't contain nicotine!


--------------------
Fiddlesticks.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* cutting.. *DELETED* 0toxic0 2,236 18 03/12/04 07:54 PM
by swm
* Cutting
( 1 2 all )
peepeepottypants 2,201 31 10/01/05 05:25 PM
by Amber_Glow
* Cutting...how to deal with it? spasticSofa 2,118 15 02/05/04 07:02 PM
by Yarry
* cuts are pussing! balls 2,711 7 12/12/04 08:54 PM
by balls
* Moral Dilema -Lazy ass family member *DELETED* Anonymous 1,188 6 05/21/04 01:19 AM
by Dreamer987
* So, how can I cut down on beef?
( 1 2 all )
Wolfe3001 3,691 34 11/01/04 12:24 AM
by The_Red_Crayon
* Q for Weightlifters : Blood circulation being cut off? adamj 4,573 9 12/02/05 09:34 PM
by LiquidSmoke
* Herbal Medicine and Natural Remedies
( 1 2 3 all )
UnenlightenedOne 7,236 42 03/07/05 08:57 PM
by UnenlightenedOne

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: CherryBom, Asante, Rose, mndfreeze, yogabunny, feevers, CookieCrumbs, Northerner
550 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 14 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 17 queries.