Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 782 | 783 | 784 | 785 | 786 | 787 | 788 | 789 | 790 | 791 | 792 | 793 | 794 | 795 | 796 | 797 | 798 | 799 | 800 | 801 | 802 | | Last >
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: Metoo]
    #27162422 -

It wouldn't change anything since it's been observed millions of times at this point.


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: Enlil]
    #27162434 -

Something's material reality isn't dependent on observation, but observation does have the effect of removing all doubt.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: Enlil]
    #27162440 -

At the level of the branch of science developed to describe what underlies physical reality this is irrelevant - unless observed covid is a field of probability, not a material object.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: Metoo]
    #27162443 -

Metoo said:
Just wondering what the fact-checking, follow-the-science high priests in the media would say if someone came out with a statement that covid has no material reality unless observed. Misleading? Lacks context? Correct but irresponsible?



Here are some pictures of the virus infecting cells. Do people not know this virus has been observed practically since it was discovered?

https://www.flickr.com/photos/niaid/49530315718/in/album-72157712914621487


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: Metoo]
    #27162444 -

Metoo said:
At the level of the branch of science developed to describe what underlies physical reality this is irrelevant - unless observed covid is a field of probability, not a material object.



Gibberish


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: PatrickKn] * 1
    #27162446 -

PatrickKn said:
Something's material reality isn't dependent on observation, but observation does have the effect of removing all doubt.



*most doubt


--------------------
“I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: Metoo]
    #27162447 -

It's not an object. It's a disease.


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: Enlil]
    #27162452 -

He thinks the virus has wave/particle duality.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: koods]
    #27162453 -

koods said:
Metoo said:
At the level of the branch of science developed to describe what underlies physical reality this is irrelevant - unless observed covid is a field of probability, not a material object.



Gibberish



They do not use this label

Edit - it is usually true, untrue, misleading, lacks context, undetermined etc

Edited by Metoo (01/21/21 11:39 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: koods]
    #27162457 -

He’s gotta be high as fuck.


--------------------
Enjoy the process of your search without succumbing to the pressure of the result.

A Dorito is pizza, change my mind.

I’m sorry it had to be me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: christopera]
    #27162471 -

Seedsmans NL autos top bud 3 months cured at 63 percent...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: Metoo]
    #27162479 -

Not looking for a fight just wondering what level of absolute truth does this new fack-checking cottage industry claim to exercise

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: Metoo]
    #27162482 -

That easy to grow?


--------------------
Enjoy the process of your search without succumbing to the pressure of the result.

A Dorito is pizza, change my mind.

I’m sorry it had to be me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: Metoo]
    #27162490 -

There’s a lot of absolute truth out there. You can’t use a bunch of satellites orbiting earth to determine where you are within a few feet using a phone connected to a global network of computers made of little tiny circuits inscribed on tiny plates of silicon without knowing a lot of the absolute truths about the nature of the universe.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: koods]
    #27162492 -

Until we start putting chips in our brains.


--------------------
“I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: SirTripAlot]
    #27162501 -

I like ruffles


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: christopera]
    #27162510 -

christopera said:
That easy to grow?



It was a horror. 2 out of 5 kept vegging like crazy outgrew the grow space so multiple toppings. Had to flip them and stop topping to save the grow. Ended up scrogging one last plant as it was spilling up the sides of the net. Harvested at 20 weeks good smoke. Complained to seedsman they offered 15 freebies the net is full of people complaining about this strain

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: Enlil]
    #27162513 -

Pringles for the duck look.


--------------------
“I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: SirTripAlot]
    #27162546 -

They get a lot of web traffic so how would they rate a scientifically correct statement totally beyond the understanding of most people, with a political angle and which can be easily misused in support of dangerous ideas? How Mc Bitey has the truth got?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: Metoo]
    #27162550 -

Who is "they?"


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 782 | 783 | 784 | 785 | 786 | 787 | 788 | 789 | 790 | 791 | 792 | 793 | 794 | 795 | 796 | 797 | 798 | 799 | 800 | 801 | 802 | | Last >

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The Official Ukraine War Thread.
( 1 2 3 4 ... 1993 1994 )
nooneman 414,080 39,879 10/11/26 03:20 PM
by Sulfurshelfsean
* Supreme Court ruling: police may now use drug sniffing dogs during routine traffic stops SWEDEN 2,502 15 01/29/05 07:00 PM
by Swami
* Lookin at the Ukraine Protests
( 1 2 3 4 all )
TheOtherAdamSmith 5,195 72 04/25/14 04:55 PM
by zappaisgod
* Lord how i love irony (Gun control advocate arrested for conspiracy to traffic firearms) psyconaught 578 4 03/28/14 02:02 AM
by psyconaught
* A message from the Ukraine Krishna 733 1 11/26/04 09:53 AM
by question_for_joo
* 2 Senators want con. hearing following comcast traffic shaping disclosure johnm214 264 0 10/29/07 11:39 AM
by johnm214
* AT&T whistleblower says NSA collecting all domestic internet traffic LucidDream 1,359 19 11/09/07 03:29 PM
by LucidDream
* Yowzah! Ukraine's Pulchritudinous Prime Minister Phred 1,595 9 02/08/05 10:45 AM
by Prosgeopax

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
503,179 topic views. 2 members, 34 guests and 15 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.044 seconds spending 0.019 seconds on 18 queries.