Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 770 | 771 | 772 | 773 | 774 | 775 | 776 | 777 | 778 | 779 | 780 | 781 | 782 | 783 | 784 | 785 | 786 | 787 | 788 | 789 | 790 | | Last >
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: Ran-D] * 1
    #27155179 -

Ran-D said:
I think Dennis Rodman probably accomplished more.



Yes. With Rodman, Kim believed he was talking to someone talented and sympathetic to North Korea's position. Trump had neither of those qualities.


--------------------
"The Rolling Stones will break up over Brian Jones' dead body"    John Lennon

I don't want no commies in my car. No Christians either.

Simulacrum
The truth which conceals that there is none

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #27155324 -

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Brian Jones said:
I guess you're idea of keeping things cool is letting them develop their nuclear weapons program for the last 2-3 years with no comment from the U.S.



2-3 years?  North Korea's been developing nukes since the 80's, except maybe from 1994-2002.



Nobody has been more permissive about the NK nuke program than trump. He never even made an attempt to have NK agree to some oversight. Now they are doing whatever they want.

Kim and Netanyahu are the two leaders who have most manipulated Trump through shameless flattery. It’s crazy. Name a town after Donald trump and he’ll do whatever you ask.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.voanews.com/east-asia-pacific/trump-kim-love-letters-reveal-friendship-flattery%3famp


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Edited by koods (01/18/21 12:24 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: koods] * 1
    #27155495 -

That article has some cringe + barf worthy reminders from the 2 lunatic
leaders.
I'd (thankfully) forgotten that the loving relationship got off to a bumpy start - Mr Trump threatening to "totally destroy North Korea" and Mr Kim, obviously hurt, responding with "well you're a mentally deranged U.S. dotard.” (great word, A+ Mr Kim)
Yet they were holding hands together in no time :heart:
"Even now I cannot forget that moment of history when I firmly held Your Excellency's hand at the beautiful and sacred location as the whole world watched,"
Geeez, no wonder Mr Trump got so much pussy with romanticisms like that, bravo sir bravo!
“every minute we shared 103 days ago in Hanoi was also a moment of glory that remains a precious memory,”
It's too much, I'm typing through tears, it's a beautiful thing, truly beautiful... what's that?... it all meant nothing?... no way!..... why?!.. Why?! :sad:
:puke:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: Stable Genius]
    #27155595 -

No wonder they never released them. Melania would have been devastated.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: koods] * 1
    #27156057 -

Dominion is suing the MyPillow freak. Soon to be Dominion Voting and Pillows.

These are the entities that got letters

Epoch Times
OAN
Fox News
American Thinker
Rudy Giuliani
Mike Lindell

American Thinker caved


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Edited by koods (01/18/21 06:19 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: koods]
    #27156086 -

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Brian Jones said:
I guess you're idea of keeping things cool is letting them develop their nuclear weapons program for the last 2-3 years with no comment from the U.S.



2-3 years?  North Korea's been developing nukes since the 80's, except maybe from 1994-2002.



So cool NK blew up the liaison to SK in June.



--------------------
Enjoy the process of your search without succumbing to the pressure of the result.

A Dorito is pizza, change my mind.

I’m sorry it had to be me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: koods] * 2
    #27156095 -



--------------------
“I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: SirTripAlot] * 1
    #27157799 -

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A "PRESIDENT" TRUMP ANYMORE.
JUST A FAILED BUSINESSMAN AND ELECTIONS LOSER.

*NOW* AMERICA HAS A SHOT AT BECOMING GREAT AGAIN.
MAYBE EVEN -HALF- AS GREAT AS IT WAS IN 2015.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: Asante]
    #27157812 -

america was the worst in 2015

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: cannabinated] * 6
    #27157857 -

I’m starting to think we’re not going to see Trump’s healthcare plan


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: koods]
    #27157859 -

I'm sure it's coming.


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: Enlil]
    #27157871 -

I thought it was still infrastructure week?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: Kryptos]
    #27157887 -

As long as Joe exotic gets his clemency, the last 4 years will not have been a loss.


--------------------
* Smarts videos :teacher:
* :thumbup: Planet of the APES:thumbup:
 
I'm a fungal white supremacist.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: Smartattack] * 1
    #27157930 -

This is the stretch limo pickup truck waiting to pick him up at the prison. I’m not joking.



--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: koods]
    #27157962 -

If he pardons Joe Exotic but not Assange then we have officially reached peak clown world.

But if you think about it, there won't be nearly as much controversy around pardoning Joe Exotic than there would be Assange, and Trump never was one to push back against potential controversy, unless it came to doing something truly stupid like assassinating Soleimani...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: koods]
    #27157970 -

Just imagine how many animals he can abuse in that thing. Bet they have a pair of Oakleys and his meth pipe awaiting.


--------------------
“I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: chopstick]
    #27157993 -

Peak clown world was achieved when biden picked a transsexual to be the assistant health secretary

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: MagicMush123] * 1
    #27157997 -

You have a point there...

I'm afraid it will be many decades before this world returns to a more sane path, and there will be much upheaval along the way.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: chopstick]
    #27157999 -

chopstick said:
If he pardons Joe Exotic but not Assange then we have officially reached peak clown world.

But if you think about it, there won't be nearly as much controversy around pardoning Joe Exotic than there would be Assange, and Trump never was one to push back against potential controversy, unless it came to doing something truly stupid like assassinating Soleimani...



Peak clown world, yes. Now you are getting it.


--------------------
Enjoy the process of your search without succumbing to the pressure of the result.

A Dorito is pizza, change my mind.

I’m sorry it had to be me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: MagicMush123]
    #27158000 -

MagicMush123 said:
Peak clown world was achieved when biden picked a transsexual to be the assistant health secretary



She’s actually been pretty good. PA resident here.


--------------------
Enjoy the process of your search without succumbing to the pressure of the result.

A Dorito is pizza, change my mind.

I’m sorry it had to be me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 770 | 771 | 772 | 773 | 774 | 775 | 776 | 777 | 778 | 779 | 780 | 781 | 782 | 783 | 784 | 785 | 786 | 787 | 788 | 789 | 790 | | Last >


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* No proof has been found between Trump and Russia ties...
( 1 2 3 4 ... 103 104 )
Patlal 35,423 2,060 09/28/17 04:19 PM
by akira_akuma
* Lookin at the Ukraine Protests
( 1 2 3 4 all )
TheOtherAdamSmith 5,195 72 04/25/14 02:55 PM
by zappaisgod
* The Official Ukraine War Thread.
( 1 2 3 4 ... 1992 1993 )
nooneman 413,707 39,854 10/05/26 04:50 PM
by mycosis
* Yushchenko Certain Ukraine Government Poisoned Him usefulidiot 1,020 6 12/24/04 12:29 PM
by Annapurna1
* A message from the Ukraine Krishna 733 1 11/26/04 07:53 AM
by question_for_joo
* Ukraine ceased cooperating with Mueller after Michael Cohen arranged arms deal koods 98 0 05/23/18 11:07 PM
by koods
* Trump Administration now *actually* being laughed at worldwide
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Kryptos 2,298 122 07/21/17 06:30 PM
by Tmethyl
* Doctors: Ukrainian opposition leader poisoned zahudulallah 466 0 12/11/04 07:48 AM
by zahudulallah

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
502,756 topic views. 3 members, 46 guests and 11 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.047 seconds spending 0.02 seconds on 18 queries.