Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinedisturbed
Poutine andSodomy
Male User Gallery

Loc: O-H-I-O
supid PC questions for AA 921
    #2714255 - 05/22/04 09:23 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

the all american 921 pressure cooker i bought on e-bay just arrived today, and i'm not eactly sure what all i need to do to use it and i don't want to blow it up haha. It didn't come with any directions so i guess they were only expecting a mildly retarded to person to buy it.

Mainly I'm unsure how much water you are supposed to put in it, and how you adjust the pressure to a certain level... if any one could help me out i'd greatly appreciate it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Re: supid PC questions for AA 921 [Re: disturbed]
    #2714367 - 05/22/04 10:10 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Post History Deleted Upon User's Request

Offlineendokrin
Stranger

Loc: SouthEast
Re: supid PC questions for AA 921 [Re: ]
    #2714865 - 05/22/04 02:07 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Hi, I have the same model. Sorry yours didn't come with directions... I'll try to point out the most important stuff.

First, you need to put oil on the metal-to-metal seal. They recommend cooking oil.. vegetable oil, etc. Just rub a little bit where the metal of the lid contacts the metal of the body of the PC. They said to rub the oil on the PC, not the lid..

When you tighten the lid, tighten at least two of the knobs at the same time, preferably ones that are across from each other. This ensures the lid is seated correctly. And only snug the knobs, too tight can cause the lid to get a little stuck.

Probably the worst that can happen as far as water level is letting it get too low. If it goes dry your stuff can melt or something bad like that. For example, I usually cook 6 Quart jars at once, and think I put about an inch of water in.. once you put the jars in the level rises quite a bit.

The round metal weight is used to regulate pressure. It has three settings, 5 PSI, 10 PSI and 15 PSI. Just chose which PSI you want, and put that end of the regulator weight on top of the little metal nipple on the lid.

Once it's all closed and tightened, turn the burner on high... when the pressure gets up to your desired level, the metal pressure regulator will rock back and forth (jiggle)... You can then turn the burner down until the metal regulator jiggles 4 times a min. (It is not necessary to have it constantly jiggling).

Finally, the actual pressure guage is used as a backup only. The instructions say to rely on the metal weight regulator.

If you want I can get my instruction manual for more details...

Good luck

Jump to top Pages: 1

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom