Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 552 | 553 | 554 | 555 | 556 | 557 | 558 | 559 | 560 | 561 | 562 | 563 | 564 | 565 | 566 | 567 | 568 | 569 | 570 | 571 | 572 | | Last >
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #27011585 -

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
koods said:
Seriously. Hunter is “holding on” to his dad’s share?



Yes, seriously. Read the last email below.  This email has been confirmed by Bobulinski.



koods said:
Sounds like Joe didn’t have a clue what his son was up to in these fake emails



Fake emails?  You're still going there?  Even the mainstream media has left that station.



I just heard about this nonsense. How do you know the big guy is biden. This isnt evidence at all. Its an assumption at best.


--------------------


Everything is better when it is done ON TOP OF A MOUNTAIN!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Sulfurshelfsean]
    #27011590 -

Wait. Those emails are from 2017. Biden wasn’t Vice President . Who fucking cares?


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: koods]
    #27011591 -

That too.


--------------------


Everything is better when it is done ON TOP OF A MOUNTAIN!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Sulfurshelfsean]
    #27011670 -

Wait, Joe Biden may have gotten involved in a business after leaving office?

OUTRAEG!


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Enlil]
    #27011688 -

So we don’t know if Biden took a payment
We don’t know if Biden knew his son was holding his money
We don’t know if Biden is the Big Guy
We don’t know if Big Guy was aware of Hunters scheme
We don’t know if Hunter’s scheme is real
Because we don’t know if these emails are real


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: koods]
    #27011702 -

And even if we did know all of the above, it wouldn't be illegal.


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Sulfurshelfsean]
    #27011820 -

Sulfurshelfsean said:
Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
koods said:
Seriously. Hunter is “holding on” to his dad’s share?



Yes, seriously. Read the last email below.  This email has been confirmed by Bobulinski.



koods said:
Sounds like Joe didn’t have a clue what his son was up to in these fake emails



Fake emails?  You're still going there?  Even the mainstream media has left that station.



I just heard about this nonsense. How do you know the big guy is biden. This isnt evidence at all. Its an assumption at best.



Because the guy to whom this email was addressed (Bobulinski) told us.  He's sick of the media lies and cover ups.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #27011823 -

You know what he didn't say, though?  He didn't say there was anything illegal being done.  He didn't say that any money was paid to Joe Biden.  He didn't say that Joe Biden actually agreed to anything. 

Where is the evidence that he committed a crime?


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Enlil]
    #27011826 -

koods said:
So we don’t know if Biden took a payment
We don’t know if Biden knew his son was holding his money
We don’t know if Biden is the Big Guy
We don’t know if Big Guy was aware of Hunters scheme
We don’t know if Hunter’s scheme is real
Because we don’t know if these emails are real



We do know Biden is the Big Guy.  We do know the emails are real.

Enlil said:
And even if we did know all of the above, it wouldn't be illegal.



I agree for the 2017 deal, it wouldn't have been illegal.  But the Burisma dealings in 2015 are still questionable.

Regardless, why is the mainstream media trying so hard to cover this whole thing up?  Joe should just come out and tell us whether he took the deal and if so whether he'll divest if he becomes President.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Enlil]
    #27011827 -

Enlil said:
Where is the evidence that he committed a crime?



At this point, nothing but the cover up attempt.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 1
    #27011839 -

It's only a cover-up if there's something to cover up.  If there isn't, it's a bunch of nonsense that doesn't deserve a response or any media attention.


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Enlil]
    #27011864 -

We don't know if it's a cover up or not because no one's asking Joe about it, and the few rogue reporters that do get put down for asking the question.

Joe just needs to come out and say if he took any of the deals or not.  Why won't he?


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #27011884 -

Why does he need to do that?


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Enlil]
    #27011892 -

So people stop questioning it.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 4
    #27011900 -

No one with any credibility is actually questioning it


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Enlil]
    #27012023 -

So people with credibility are the ones who thought we would find evidence of Trump-Russia collusion?  Who thought Russia was paying the Taliban to kill US troops?  Who thought we'd win the case against the Russian troll farm?  Who thought Bill Browder was a hero?

Basically, you think the credible people are the people who always get things wrong?  Alrighty then.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #27012045 -

You just made all of that up.  Do you feel better now?


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Enlil]
    #27012077 -

Enlil said:
Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
So people with credibility are the ones who thought we would find evidence of Trump-Russia collusion?  Who thought Russia was paying the Taliban to kill US troops?  Who thought we'd win the case against the Russian troll farm?  Who thought Bill Browder was a hero?

Basically, you think the credible people are the people who always get things wrong?  Alrighty then.



You just made all of that up.  Do you feel better now?



They were questions, not statements.  I'll feel better once you explain why you think "No one with any credibility is actually questioning it".

The ones questioning it are the ones who were right about those other things.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 1
    #27012402 -

So, hearsay? I dont see joe named in the emails so that could be anyone and giuliani could be making shit up. And if biden wasnt holdong office how wad this illegal?

Edited by Sulfurshelfsean (10/30/20 04:24 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Sulfurshelfsean]
    #27012434 -

Also falcon, how do you feel about ivanka getting all these chinese trademarks while her father is in office?


--------------------


Everything is better when it is done ON TOP OF A MOUNTAIN!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 552 | 553 | 554 | 555 | 556 | 557 | 558 | 559 | 560 | 561 | 562 | 563 | 564 | 565 | 566 | 567 | 568 | 569 | 570 | 571 | 572 | | Last >


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Congratulations Obama
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
fireworks_godS 6,104 137 01/26/09 01:01 PM
by Seuss
* Yes We Did! Why Obama is the President of War, not "Change." dopestone 627 1 09/17/09 05:22 AM
by Seuss
* Beginning Now: The Panic Phase of the Obama Collapse
( 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 all )
lonestar2004 11,307 186 03/31/09 07:09 PM
by TGRR
* Obama's Pinstripe Revolution
( 1 2 3 all )
lonestar2004 4,606 43 05/09/09 10:51 AM
by Falcon91Wolvrn03
* Obama climate plan could cost $2 trillion
( 1 2 3 4 all )
lonestar2004 4,203 64 04/10/09 01:36 AM
by ScavengerType
* Obama Signals His Reluctance to Look Into Bush Policies Clordio 572 3 01/12/09 11:12 AM
by Prisoner#1
* McCain tells supporters to be respectful of Obama
( 1 2 3 all )
Gogol 2,874 49 10/13/08 09:43 PM
by ReposadoXochipilli
* President Obama's Half-brother Arrested for Marijuana Possession
( 1 2 all )
DiploidM 3,014 31 02/06/09 12:05 AM
by johnm214

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
499,845 topic views. 2 members, 10 guests and 166 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.04 seconds spending 0.013 seconds on 16 queries.