Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleEvolving
Resident Cynic

Loc: Apt #6, The Village
The Election Is Kerry's To Lose - John Zogby
    #2659149 - 05/10/04 10:05 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

It looks like Mr_Mushrooms may be forking over some cash to EchoVortex...

Read the famous pollster's opinion here.

--------------------
To call humans 'rational beings' does injustice to the term, 'rational.'  Humans are capable of rational thought, but it is not their essence.  Humans are animals, beasts with complex brains.  Humans, more often than not, utilize their cerebrum to rationalize what their primal instincts, their preconceived notions, and their emotional desires have presented as goals - humans are rationalizing beings.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleafoaf
CEO DBK?
 User Gallery

Loc: Ripple's Heart
Re: The Election Is Kerry's To Lose - John Zogby [Re: Evolving]
    #2659307 - 05/10/04 11:25 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

let's not go dragging that skeleton back out of the closet...

I was just begining to enjoy the his silence.

--------------------
All I know is The Growery is a place where losers who get banned here go.

OfflineEchoVortex
(hard) member
    #2659310 - 05/10/04 11:27 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

I don't count my chickens before they're hatched. I've got 100 smackers ready and waiting, just in case.

I've also got potential overseas employers in mind, just in case.

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
    #2659969 - 05/10/04 03:21 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

That would be unfortunate.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
Re: The Election Is Kerry's To Lose - John Zogby [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #2660019 - 05/10/04 03:33 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

luvdemshrooms said:
That would be unfortunate.

For the oil corporations, yes. For the American people and for world peace, no.

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: The Election Is Kerry's To Lose - John Zogby [Re: silversoul7]
    #2660056 - 05/10/04 03:42 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

It would be unfortunate for all, even those too foolish to see it. Now if a different candidate (a true conservative) was to win.... that would be good for all.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Invisiblewhiterasta
Day careobserver
 User Gallery
Loc: Oregon
    #2660249 - 05/10/04 04:19 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

A true conservative is unlikely to accept the payola necessary to be elected or to conservatively raise the funds to ward off liberal and neocon attack.
Who praytell luvvie is this impossible dream candidate so we can cast votes his way?...the sound of a large empty warehouse fills the air.
The rise to candidacy rarely produces men of staunch character and firm ideal.More often it teaches hidden agendas and doublespeak.This is the pool from which we choose? Reminds me of a fish market that only sells various kinds of leeches and suckerfish.
As I have said before our next truly great leader will not have sought power or leadership and will arise from circumstance and not process.
Pity there are some of the most intelligent men on the planet in America and we can only find self serving morons to lead the country.
WR :wexican::beer::bong:

--------------------
To old for this place

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: The Election Is Kerry's To Lose - John Zogby [Re: whiterasta]
    #2660319 - 05/10/04 04:41 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Unfortunately, they are all we have. Sad.

Call this a generalization if you'd like, but with libbies and more calling for more government all the time, we got what "they" deserve.

--------------------

Edited by luvdemshrooms (05/10/04 04:43 PM)

OfflineDivided_Sky
Ten ThousandThings

Loc: The Shining Void
    #2660394 - 05/10/04 05:00 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

It would be kind of nice to have a Democrat in office so all the whiney talking heads and liberals would shut up. As long as there is a Democrat in Oval Office no matter what happens lefties don't complain. Bill Clinton can bomb Kosovo or Iraq in the middle of his impeachment for lying and purjury, and everyone loves him. Despite the fact that Hussein was 100 times the tyrant and murderer, deposing him is genocide. Even the allegation that Bush might have been misleading enrages people, but the fact that Bill Clinton did lie under oath, obstruct justice, sexually harass and assualt multiple women, and attacked Iraq to divert public opinion irked nobody.

If nothing else a Democrat will be nice because all the annoying people will be placated. We shape facts to our opinions and when Republicans are president the popular reality is always sinister, but withe Democrats its always a-ok.

At least I have something to look forward to.

--------------------
1. "After an hour I wasn't feeling anything so I decided to take another..."
2. "We were feeling pretty good so we decided to smoke a few bowls..."
3. "I had to be real quiet because my parents were asleep upstairs..."

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Re: The Election Is Kerry's To Lose - John Zogby [Re: Divided_Sky]
    #2660439 - 05/10/04 05:07 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

If nothing else a Democrat will be nice because all the annoying people will be placated.

No, I doubt the Republicans would shut up.

--------------------

Invisiblewhiterasta
Day careobserver
 User Gallery
Loc: Oregon
    #2660510 - 05/10/04 05:23 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Call this a generalization if you'd like, but with libbies and more calling for more government all the time, we got what "they" deserve. 

Weird how the libbies called for it and it is the Neocons who deliver  :whip:
WR

--------------------
To old for this place

Anonymous

#2660518 - 05/10/04 05:25 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

whiterasta said:
Quote:

Weird how the libbies called for it and it is the Neocons who deliver  :whip:
WR

:thumbup: :thumbup:

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#2660519 - 05/10/04 05:26 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Wierd? That's not what I'd call it. More like pathetic.

The New deal was just that. Sadly the deal was a fucking for everyone.

--------------------

OfflineDivided_Sky
Ten ThousandThings

Loc: The Shining Void
    #2660776 - 05/10/04 06:29 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

silversoul7 said:
Quote:

If nothing else a Democrat will be nice because all the annoying people will be placated.

Nobody really listens to Republicans, pop-culture hates them, and THEY don't blockade crowded streets to protest things. Pissed off Republicans are alot easier to deal with than the overly vocal liberals who have to shout the loudest and piss and moan over everything. Republicans are more civil, less vicious and less in your face than pissed off Democrats. They also get less air time.
Trust me, life in America will be much more pleasant.

--------------------
1. "After an hour I wasn't feeling anything so I decided to take another..."
2. "We were feeling pretty good so we decided to smoke a few bowls..."
3. "I had to be real quiet because my parents were asleep upstairs..."

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#2660892 - 05/10/04 06:50 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Not for those of us who pay the bills.

--------------------

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

#2660908 - 05/10/04 06:53 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Divided_Sky said:
Quote:

silversoul7 said:
Quote:

Nobody really listens to Republicans, pop-culture hates them, and THEY don't blockade crowded streets to protest things.

Fox News is the number 1 rated cable news channel, so I don't think you could really say that pop culture hates them all that much. As for blockading crowded streets, I saw plenty of that during the Monica Lewinsky scandal.

Quote:

Pissed off Republicans are alot easier to deal with than the overly vocal liberals who have to shout the loudest and piss and moan over everything.

Funny. That sounds like every conservative talk radio host I've ever heard.

Quote:

Republicans are more civil, less vicious and less in your face than pissed off Democrats.

Bullshit.

Quote:

They also get less air time.

I know you're not talking about radio here.

Quote:

Give me reason to trust you here, and I just might.

--------------------

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

#2660920 - 05/10/04 06:54 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

luvdemshrooms said:
Quote:

Not for those of us who pay the bills.

In the long run it will be for those of us who don't want to pay off Bush's outrageous deficit spending.

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#2661875 - 05/11/04 03:14 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

I believe it'll be worse under Kerry. Until someone gets smart enough to concentrate on spending cuts and getting rid of unconstitutional programs anyway. Kerry is not the guy to do that.

Although maybe he will be in a hour or so.

--------------------

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

#2662710 - 05/11/04 10:38 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

luvdemshrooms said:
I believe it'll be worse under Kerry.

Luvdemshrooms thinks it'll be worse with a Democrat in office?! :eek:  Surprise, surprise.

Quote:

Until someone gets smart enough to concentrate on spending cuts and getting rid of unconstitutional programs anyway. Kerry is not the guy to do that.

If I'm not mistaken, Kerry HAS said he'd make some spending cuts.  Sure he's not getting rid of social programs, but Bush wouldn't either.  At the very least, I'm confident that Kerry will slow down the growing deficit.

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#2663659 - 05/11/04 02:28 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Luvdemshrooms thinks it'll be worse with a Democrat in office?!

ss7 doesn't read what has been written? Surprise, surprise.
I said Kerry, I meant Kerry. Had I meant to say democrat, I'd have done so.

Quote:

If I'm not mistaken, Kerry HAS said he'd make some spending cuts.

Wanna buy a bridge?

Quote:

At the very least, I'm confident that Kerry will slow down the growing deficit. 

:rolleyes:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag