Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | | Last >
Re: Pics of Bummers v. **2019** [Re: 1234go]
    #26317970 -

There's that use of the word 'buddy' that we talked about a while ago


--------------------
Trees is dead, this is his mum posting



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pics of Bummers v. **2019** [Re: 1234go] * 4
    #26317983 -

1234go said:
Not the brightest thing to do, buddy.  Great selfie, though...







I should have added:  I've been tracking & photographing moose for a decade.  I've worked closely with wildlife officials in the state on projects, and know what I am doing.  There are exit factors not pictured here.  You should NEVER approach bulls, cows, or calves at any time.  Ever.  It's a great blanket statement.  They are extremely unpredictable/powerful, and can cover an incredible amount of ground in a matter of seconds.  Many cows here exceed a thousand pounds.  I'm far, far more cautious of moose when hiking/backpacking than I am of bears.  Far more.  This bull was exhausted to the point of collapsing from sexual activity.  I spent six hours or so with him and five cows before I got where I was at.  Again, don't approach moose for any reason.  I'm just a guy with a fun job/access who gets to be the "bad example" people reference.  :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pics of Bummers v. **2019** [Re: alaskappalachian]
    #26317984 -

Edit: wrong thread.


--------------------
Maiden, Mother, and Crone.

You are Me and I am You.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pics of Bummers v. **2019** [Re: alaskappalachian] * 1
    #26318045 -

trees said:
There's that use of the word 'buddy' that we talked about a while ago



yep...



alaskappalachian said:
I should have added:  I've been tracking & photographing moose for a decade.  I've worked closely with wildlife officials in the state on projects, and know what I am doing.  There are exit factors not pictured here.  You should NEVER approach bulls, cows, or calves at any time.  Ever.  It's a great blanket statement.  They are extremely unpredictable/powerful, and can cover an incredible amount of ground in a matter of seconds.  Many cows here exceed a thousand pounds.  I'm far, far more cautious of moose when hiking/backpacking than I am of bears.  Far more.  This bull was exhausted to the point of collapsing from sexual activity.  I spent six hours or so with him and five cows before I got where I was at.  Again, don't approach moose for any reason.  I'm just a guy with a fun job/access who gets to be the "bad example" people reference.  :shrug:





Ah, okay.  I gotcha....that sounds like exciting work.  I wouldn't consider you a "bad example" though if you know what you're doing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pics of Bummers v. **2019** [Re: Burke Dennings] * 1
    #26318098 -

Burke Dennings said:
If you’re talking about Big Worm’s sig... it’s a scene from the movie ‘Buffalo ‘66’, which is a great film.



I watched Buffalo 66, it was a pretty good movie. I really like Christina Ricci.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pics of Bummers v. **2019** [Re: Crazy_Horse]
    #26318634 -





--------------------
Something there is mysteriously formed,
Existing before Heaven and Earth,
Silent, still, standing alone, unchanging,
All-pervading, unfailing,
I do not know its name; I call it tao.
If forced to give it a name, I call it
Great (ta). Being great, it flows out;
Flowing out means far-reaching;
Being far-reaching, it is said to return.


It's just a shot away..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pics of Bummers v. **2019** [Re: Bill_Oreilly] * 1
    #26318662 -

You look a lot younger than I thought.


--------------------
Warning!!!
Mushrooms will birth baby slugs in your stomach if eaten.



I had a major ghostly experience. Something shattered my oven glass and there's no logical explanation.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pics of Bummers v. **2019** [Re: Wonder Boy]
    #26318670 -

Yeah I bought a time machine bro it's sick


--------------------
Something there is mysteriously formed,
Existing before Heaven and Earth,
Silent, still, standing alone, unchanging,
All-pervading, unfailing,
I do not know its name; I call it tao.
If forced to give it a name, I call it
Great (ta). Being great, it flows out;
Flowing out means far-reaching;
Being far-reaching, it is said to return.


It's just a shot away..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pics of Bummers v. **2019** [Re: Bill_Oreilly]
    #26318952 -

In that first pic, you look like you are about to bust onto the set of a Pizza Rolls commercial.  :radman:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pics of Bummers v. **2019** [Re: alaskappalachian]
    #26319040 -

That's my kid, I posted because nobody has been really posting pictures lately in the thread


--------------------
Something there is mysteriously formed,
Existing before Heaven and Earth,
Silent, still, standing alone, unchanging,
All-pervading, unfailing,
I do not know its name; I call it tao.
If forced to give it a name, I call it
Great (ta). Being great, it flows out;
Flowing out means far-reaching;
Being far-reaching, it is said to return.


It's just a shot away..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pics of Bummers v. **2019** [Re: Bill_Oreilly]
    #26319051 -

:facepalm:

We know, bill.


--------------------
Warning!!!
Mushrooms will birth baby slugs in your stomach if eaten.



I had a major ghostly experience. Something shattered my oven glass and there's no logical explanation.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pics of Bummers v. **2019** [Re: Wonder Boy]
    #26319163 -

I was telling the dude with 66 posts since he seemed confused. Be a dick much?

What's the point of this thread when nobody actually posts any pictures 😂


--------------------
Something there is mysteriously formed,
Existing before Heaven and Earth,
Silent, still, standing alone, unchanging,
All-pervading, unfailing,
I do not know its name; I call it tao.
If forced to give it a name, I call it
Great (ta). Being great, it flows out;
Flowing out means far-reaching;
Being far-reaching, it is said to return.


It's just a shot away..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pics of Bummers v. **2019** [Re: Bill_Oreilly]
    #26319177 -

Damn, bill. Don't get your panties in a bunch. I'm on your side.


--------------------
Warning!!!
Mushrooms will birth baby slugs in your stomach if eaten.



I had a major ghostly experience. Something shattered my oven glass and there's no logical explanation.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pics of Bummers v. **2019** [Re: Wonder Boy]
    #26319269 -

You've been hopping on the troll bill train as of late. You are nothing to me. Go mingle with the others.


--------------------
Something there is mysteriously formed,
Existing before Heaven and Earth,
Silent, still, standing alone, unchanging,
All-pervading, unfailing,
I do not know its name; I call it tao.
If forced to give it a name, I call it
Great (ta). Being great, it flows out;
Flowing out means far-reaching;
Being far-reaching, it is said to return.


It's just a shot away..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pics of Bummers v. **2019** [Re: Bill_Oreilly]
    #26319279 -

:thisisheavyman:

Not even close, but whatever. I'm like the only one that doesn't fuck with you.


--------------------
Warning!!!
Mushrooms will birth baby slugs in your stomach if eaten.



I had a major ghostly experience. Something shattered my oven glass and there's no logical explanation.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pics of Bummers v. **2019** [Re: Bill_Oreilly]
    #26319291 -

Bill_Oreilly said:
You are nothing to me.



Ooooooh.

Jesus wept Bill, will you not stop until you've alienated everyone here?


--------------------
Let it be seen that you are nothing. And in knowing that you are nothing... there is nothing to lose, there is nothing to gain. What can happen to you? Something can happen to the body, but it will either heal or it won't. What's the big deal? Let life knock you to bits. Let life take you apart. Let life destroy you. It will only destroy what you are not.
--Jac O'keeffe

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pics of Bummers v. **2019** [Re: Jokeshopbeard]
    #26319294 -

Bill is a rebel.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pics of Bummers v. **2019** [Re: Jokeshopbeard]
    #26319304 -

Jokeshopbeard said:
Bill_Oreilly said:
You are nothing to me.



Ooooooh.

Jesus wept Bill, will you not stop until you've alienated everyone here?




I'm not here to make friends. I was cool with wonderboy and then he hopped on the JSB, koods, larryfisherman train and started trolling me for no reason. So fuck him. And fuck you too, JSB


--------------------
Something there is mysteriously formed,
Existing before Heaven and Earth,
Silent, still, standing alone, unchanging,
All-pervading, unfailing,
I do not know its name; I call it tao.
If forced to give it a name, I call it
Great (ta). Being great, it flows out;
Flowing out means far-reaching;
Being far-reaching, it is said to return.


It's just a shot away..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pics of Bummers v. **2019** [Re: Bill_Oreilly]
    #26319309 -

Well fuck me. I'm kinda stunned by that.

That's a really shitty attitude


--------------------
Let it be seen that you are nothing. And in knowing that you are nothing... there is nothing to lose, there is nothing to gain. What can happen to you? Something can happen to the body, but it will either heal or it won't. What's the big deal? Let life knock you to bits. Let life take you apart. Let life destroy you. It will only destroy what you are not.
--Jac O'keeffe

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pics of Bummers v. **2019** [Re: Bill_Oreilly]
    #26319320 -

Bill_Oreilly said:
Jokeshopbeard said:
Bill_Oreilly said:
You are nothing to me.



Ooooooh.

Jesus wept Bill, will you not stop until you've alienated everyone here?




I'm not here to make friends. I was cool with wonderboy and then he hopped on the JSB, koods, larryfisherman train and started trolling me for no reason. So fuck him. And fuck you too, JSB



Post it.

You're clearly confusing me with someone else.


--------------------
Warning!!!
Mushrooms will birth baby slugs in your stomach if eaten.



I had a major ghostly experience. Something shattered my oven glass and there's no logical explanation.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | | Last >


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Some show pics from Nashville(Dial-up users beware) blissedout 1,363 14 08/05/05 12:57 PM
by CaRnAgECaNdY
* The pipe thread:post a pic of yours
( 1 2 3 all )
cubanB 13,156 54 02/19/03 03:01 PM
by daba
* Tripping at the Museum
( 1 2 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 2,612 20 03/12/05 09:58 PM
by Its Pat
* A walk through da garden......PICS for you all....More pics!
( 1 2 3 all )
iluan 5,617 40 07/07/04 02:56 PM
by iluan
* Astronomy Pic of the day
( 1 2 all )
Digs 4,831 37 07/26/04 10:22 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* SpaceX to launch thousands of its own broadband satellites starting in 2019 Seriously_trippin 359 2 05/05/17 11:26 PM
by tdubz
* Hey pubbers! Miscusi 686 6 08/20/04 09:26 PM
by Miscusi
* Shroomery Pics 2 - once again !!
( 1 2 3 all )
shriek 6,556 46 04/30/04 09:24 PM
by shriek

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
59,340 topic views. 7 members, 13 guests and 142 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.012 seconds on 18 queries.