Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
kava paste ??
    #2604287 -

i have gotten some kava paste (70% kavalactone) and i was looking for some dose input. i can just test and see but i have no real expearence with kava and i was seeking advice.

thanks
peace


--------------------
dont tell lies, there will be less to remember

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: kava paste ?? [Re: mrjim202000]
    #2604540 -

Haven't tried it...but on iamshaman, it says "One pea sized serving is enough for a relaxed empathogenic experience."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: kava paste ?? [Re: mrjim202000]
    #2620974 -

How did the kava paste go? Did you just eat it or mix it with a liquid and drink it?
How much did it take to get a nice effect?
I assume you got it from iamshaman? Only place I have seen that stuff.
Great place.
lets hear how it went!
THanks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: kava paste ?? [Re: mrjim202000]
    #2621067 -

The pea sized serving is a good dose. I've tried that paste, and it's excellent, if a bit short lived. I usually just take the end of a spoon and scoop a bit out. I'll usually just eat it followed by a chaser of water or something.


I'd like to hear if anyone else has a better method of ingestion. It's really enjoyable, but I wish it was slightly longer.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: kava paste ?? [Re: Twirling]
    #2621142 -

I placed an order for 1/2 ounce of it yesterday.
I should get it today or tomorrow morning....gotta love that fast delivery!
I will start with the pea-size dose and let you all know what I think.
I also ordered some kratom powder...I was thinking that those two would go nicely together...perhaps it will stretch the effect a bit longer. But thats for another day.
I get decent amount of time from kava tea using 2 bags...maybe its bacause I sip it slowly rather than jug it.
Peace

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: kava paste ?? [Re: quarkyquasar]
    #2621191 -

quarkyquasar said:
I also ordered some kratom powder...I was thinking that those two would go nicely together..




Kratom is awesome. How do you plan on ingesting it? I would imagine the two would work well together as well.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: kava paste ?? [Re: Twirling]
    #2621256 -

Is there anything you could liken the effects of a pea sized amount to? Light benzo, alcohol dose?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: kava paste ?? [Re: Organic]
    #2621278 -

Probably close to taking a light benzo. Best way to describe it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: kava paste ?? [Re: Organic]
    #2621391 -

I dont know about the paste...but I enjoy the tea.
More along the lines of a 5mg diazepam with a tolerance... if you know what I mean. Nowhere near xanax.
Just on a side note...benzo's were the worst withdrawl I ever could have imagined...ughh...way worse than coke.
At least kava has that going for it.

Kratom
I think I am going to use the first method you described in your kratom post. Kinda treat it like I am making a dried cactus extract out of it. Boil, simmer till gooey, strain, set aside condensed portion, add water back to powder, repeat till the powder has no taste and little color and remove powder. Add all reduced contents back together, then simmer down to a shot or two worth.
Grimace and shoot it.
:smirk:

Edited by quarkyquasar (04/30/04 12:43 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: kava paste ?? [Re: quarkyquasar]
    #2623212 -

It doesn't taste too bad, just remember it will be well worth it :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Kava paste question Atma 873 3 02/06/05 12:01 AM
by Atma
* KRATOM / STRONG= side effects be warned!!!
( 1 2 3 4 all )
bluelou 10,129 62 07/23/05 03:18 PM
by Christoph teh goat luvr
* kava good night
( 1 2 all )
Mycomancer 2,300 20 07/15/04 04:04 PM
by Requiem
* Kava peace_n_love 1,212 7 09/14/06 08:53 AM
by mr_minds_eye
* Post deleted by Anno Anonymous 728 1 09/03/05 06:31 PM
by Fluxburn
* Kava Kava Tea mushiemountain 699 2 02/05/06 01:24 PM
by Young_but_cool
* Kava Kava For Anxiety FurrySheep 1,772 3 04/12/05 01:09 PM
by barfightlard
* How to brew kava: a look into life on the pacific islands
( 1 2 all )
CptnGarden 9,525 23 12/30/08 07:06 AM
by dstark

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: karode13, Mostly_Harmless, A.k.a
1,190 topic views. 0 members, 8 guests and 26 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.