Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
You've been doing it wrong...
    #26065750 -

In fact, you've been doing it so wrong for so long you probably don't even know what I'm talking about...

Think about that.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You've been doing it wrong... [Re: Patlal]
    #26065798 -

Gtfo of here

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You've been doing it wrong... [Re: Patlal] * 3
    #26065811 -

I know what you mean.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You've been doing it wrong... [Re: Patlal]
    #26065822 -

I thought you were a genius.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You've been doing it wrong... [Re: Crazy_Horse] * 5
    #26065835 -

He thought so too, but he was doing it wrong.:smirk:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You've been doing it wrong... [Re: Patlal] * 6
    #26065837 -

There is no wrong way for my foot to connect to your ass!:smirk:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You've been doing it wrong... [Re: tyrannicalrex] * 2
    #26065857 -

Damnit Bobby

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You've been doing it wrong... [Re: Patlal]
    #26065926 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You've been doing it wrong... [Re: remake] * 6
    #26065929 -

:notyou:


--------------------
The Italian researchers’ findings, published by the INT’s scientific magazine Tumori Journal, show 11.6% of 959 healthy volunteers enrolled in a lung cancer screening trial between September 2019 and March 2020 had developed coronavirus antibodies well before February.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-italy-timing-idUSKBN27V0KF

This online first version has been peer-reviewed, accepted and edited,  but not formatted and finalized with corrections from authors and proofreaders

https://www.icandecide.org/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You've been doing it wrong... [Re: Patlal] * 2
    #26065937 -

Patlal said:
In fact, you've been doing it so wrong for so long you probably don't even know what I'm talking about...

Think about that.




My man I have been doing it right so long I forgot how to do it wrong

YOU think about THAT


--------------------
Only hope can give rise to the emotion we call despair. But it is nearly impossible for a man to try to live without hope, so I guess that leaves Man no choice but to walk around with despair as his companion.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You've been doing it wrong... [Re: ichugwindex]
    #26065939 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You've been doing it wrong... [Re: remake]
    #26065949 -

I'm so good at being right that I dont get tricked into views....


--------------------
Only hope can give rise to the emotion we call despair. But it is nearly impossible for a man to try to live without hope, so I guess that leaves Man no choice but to walk around with despair as his companion.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You've been doing it wrong... [Re: ichugwindex]
    #26065991 -

You're doing it wrong.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You've been doing it wrong... [Re: PatrickKn]
    #26065995 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You've been doing it wrong... [Re: remake]
    #26066085 -

I do it wrong all the time.

I just hope that one day, I do it right.


--------------------
Let it be seen that you are nothing. And in knowing that you are nothing... there is nothing to lose, there is nothing to gain. What can happen to you? Something can happen to the body, but it will either heal or it won't. What's the big deal? Let life knock you to bits. Let life take you apart. Let life destroy you. It will only destroy what you are not.
--Jac O'keeffe

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You've been doing it wrong... [Re: Jokeshopbeard] * 7
    #26066191 -

There is no wrong way to do it. You're either doing it or you're not.


--------------------
With my face against the floor I can’t see who knocked me out of the way.
I don’t want to get back up but I have to so it might as well be today.
Nothing appeals to me no one feels like me, I’m too busy being calm to disappear.
I’m in no shape to be alone contrary to the shit that you might hear.


You can't wake up, this is not a dream. You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen. Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You've been doing it wrong... [Re: ichugwindex] * 1
    #26066206 -

ichugwindex said:
Patlal said:
In fact, you've been doing it so wrong for so long you probably don't even know what I'm talking about...

Think about that.




My man I have been doing it right so long I forgot how to do it wrong

YOU think about THAT



:lol: cheers


--------------------
    :dazedandconfused:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You've been doing it wrong... [Re: Shroomslip] * 1
    #26066250 -

Shroomslip said:
There is no wrong way to do it. You're either doing it or you're not.




--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You've been doing it wrong... [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #26066306 -

tyrannicalrex said:
He thought so too, but he was doing it wrong.:smirk:



Awe snap, shots fired :lol:


--------------------

The picture to the far left is a reminder to our users to stay safe and healthy, that's my third open heart surgery due to over use of amps. Stay safe kiddos :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You've been doing it wrong... [Re: goldcaphunter]
    #26066312 -

Did you guys think about it?

:ifyoucanawe:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Some thoughts I've been having.....
( 1 2 all )
Gillette 4,285 33 12/02/03 10:05 AM
by trendal
* Hello everyone....I've been away for a while. Entheonaut 854 6 11/16/05 01:03 PM
by TheDude
* What's wrong with my speakers?
( 1 2 all )
superpimp 3,458 22 06/21/22 12:07 AM
by gamergod88
* Memorable quotes from people you've met ToTheSummit 1,898 10 01/26/03 07:02 PM
by TekNut
* I've been away... its me Kriz MaskedMulatto 1,399 7 03/12/03 07:16 AM
by Purple_Voyage
* You know you've been growing too long when...
( 1 2 3 all )
daba 9,159 50 07/21/03 02:08 PM
by daba
* What's the furthest you've travelled to buy drugs?
( 1 2 3 all )
spleen 8,837 41 02/09/11 03:49 PM
by 4runner
* Places you've NEVER made whoopee but want to
( 1 2 all )
Morphrying 5,791 34 03/14/03 07:08 PM
by psyphon

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
966 topic views. 5 members, 15 guests and 124 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.037 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.