Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 |
Re: Why did the shroomery die? [Re: morrowasted] * 5
    #26007617 -

so I am sort of exaggerating. apparently the forum exists again but nobody uses it and it's owned by totally different people.

I used to post on a website called NoNewBS

this is the logo



when I was like 20 I was living out of my car and a user there offered to pay me 200 bucks to get the logo tatted on my arm.

me

Edited by morrowasted (05/22/19 03:40 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why did the shroomery die? [Re: morrowasted]
    #26007622 -

morrowasted said:
spirit_shadow said:
if this site ever goes down im getting a tattoo of the logo, swear.



dont do it bro

sincerely, a guy who has a tattoo of another forum logo that went down like 8 years ago



why not? what if i make it inconspicuous? and I think thats cool man(your tat)


--------------------
High as hell and low as heaven will go.....(this account is automated, all posts related to illegal activities or advice thereof are strictly from numerous online sites and are for informational purposes only)- Circa 2011
Ban lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why did the shroomery die? [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #26007624 -

i just think tattoos in general are pointless

anything meaningful enough to be a tattoo idea to me is something I will never mentally forget but might be something I regret having put on my body permanently one day

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why did the shroomery die? [Re: morrowasted]
    #26007625 -

Did he at least pay for the tattoo on top of the 200?


--------------------
Amanita86 said:
Sui is trying to mod right now.  Kinda like a newborn calf tryin ta stand fer the first time ain’t it..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why did the shroomery die? [Re: lowbrow]
    #26007628 -

yes he did

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why did the shroomery die? [Re: morrowasted]
    #26007632 -

yeah I feel the same about the meaning to an extent but on the other hand I like tattoos. I got a tribal pheonix on my right chest/ribs when I was 16 and a drunk random tattoo on my wrist when I turned 21 that I did myself with a friends new tattoo gun which im going to get covered with something badass sometime lol I really want to honor my dads death with a tattoo as well for my next tat.


--------------------
High as hell and low as heaven will go.....(this account is automated, all posts related to illegal activities or advice thereof are strictly from numerous online sites and are for informational purposes only)- Circa 2011
Ban lotto

Edited by spirit_shadow (05/22/19 03:43 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why did the shroomery die? [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #26007705 -

"car" trolls created alot of hype here, not the marijuana trolls....difference......

any way some quiet is nice, things can always kick back up again


--------------------
R

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why did the shroomery die? [Re: lowbrow]
    #26007709 -

lowbrow said:
morrowasted said:
spirit_shadow said:
if this site ever goes down im getting a tattoo of the logo, swear.



dont do it bro

sincerely, a guy who has a tattoo of another forum logo that went down like 8 years ago



Story time.  Pray-tell, sir.



:popcorn:


--------------------


"great things may come to those who wait, but only what's left by those who hustle"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why did the shroomery die? [Re: Bumholio]
    #26007743 -

he already told the story with a pic lol


--------------------
High as hell and low as heaven will go.....(this account is automated, all posts related to illegal activities or advice thereof are strictly from numerous online sites and are for informational purposes only)- Circa 2011
Ban lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why did the shroomery die? [Re: spirit_shadow] * 1
    #26007763 -

fuck it ill show mine as well(there is story why i have never gotten it filled. ill only tell if anyone is interested)
pics or it didnt happen am I right?


--------------------
High as hell and low as heaven will go.....(this account is automated, all posts related to illegal activities or advice thereof are strictly from numerous online sites and are for informational purposes only)- Circa 2011
Ban lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why did the shroomery die? [Re: spirit_shadow] * 1
    #26007837 -

Tattoos are fun , unfortunately I got sweet and sour tattoed under my nippels :turtle:

But I am not posting the photo


--------------------
    :dazedandconfused:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why did the shroomery die? [Re: watermelon mon]
    #26007841 -

hahahaha pics or it didnt happen bro! :p dont be shy! :highfive1:


--------------------
High as hell and low as heaven will go.....(this account is automated, all posts related to illegal activities or advice thereof are strictly from numerous online sites and are for informational purposes only)- Circa 2011
Ban lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why did the shroomery die? [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #26007847 -

Maybe another time one side says sweet other is sour


--------------------
    :dazedandconfused:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why did the shroomery die? [Re: morrowasted]
    #26007849 -

morrowasted said:
so I am sort of exaggerating. apparently the forum exists again but nobody uses it and it's owned by totally different people.

I used to post on a website called NoNewBS

this is the logo



when I was like 20 I was living out of my car and a user there offered to pay me 200 bucks to get the logo tatted on my arm.

me




Get a cover-up tattoo of the shroomery logo, it's already the right color and everything.
I'm sure we can get everyone to pitch in and raise $200 for ya.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why did the shroomery die? [Re: foragedfungus]
    #26007860 -

ill probably do it for my wrist sometime, it would be cool if we could get a member to make a custom version :awehigh:

edit: I wont need money either cos I know a guy :ruggedwink:

Edited by spirit_shadow (05/22/19 05:34 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why did the shroomery die? [Re: watermelon mon]
    #26007867 -

watermelon mon said:
Maybe another time one side says sweet other is sour



thats crazy but epic lol


--------------------
High as hell and low as heaven will go.....(this account is automated, all posts related to illegal activities or advice thereof are strictly from numerous online sites and are for informational purposes only)- Circa 2011
Ban lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why did the shroomery die? [Re: morrowasted] * 3
    #26007897 -

morrowasted said:
so I am sort of exaggerating. apparently the forum exists again but nobody uses it and it's owned by totally different people.

I used to post on a website called NoNewBS

this is the logo



when I was like 20 I was living out of my car and a user there offered to pay me 200 bucks to get the logo tatted on my arm.

me



Ngnyus tattooed shroomery on his balls and is dead now  :sadanddisappointed:



--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why did the shroomery die? [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #26007927 -

:jodie:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why did the shroomery die? [Re: twighead] * 4
    #26007937 -

Looking at that guy's fingers i presume he died before that photo was taken?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why did the shroomery die? [Re: Jokeshopbeard]
    #26007995 -

Jokeshopbeard said:
What difference would it make in that situation? The member was already banned, his posts were reported, and they were filled with nothing but hate and spite. Whether it said 'Mod Edit' or 'Deleted by' is inconsequential, is it not?



It was an example used to demonstrate that an entire post content has been removed via edit when delete would have done the same thing. I've seen it done in the past. Ideally i'd like to see a notifacation sent when a mod edits a post too (Not in UC though, please god).


Jokeshopbeard said:
I agree about the identity thing, but how does a group of people work together to create and maintain that, in light of the other reasons that are drawing people away?



It's already been created. Read the rules of the forums and enforce them strictly.
Someone wanders into Mushroom Cult and makes a thread about hunting mushrooms, the mods ain't going to say, 'shit well it's about mushrooms so we'll let it slide this time.' fuck no.he communtiy forums should be dealt with in the same way.

This board provides a source for expressing freedom of speech in its entirety with the exception of illegal and vial subjects like paedophilia, bestiality ect. Certain sensitive subjects are to be discussed in specific forums like OTD. It's not hard to do, and it's not hard to enforce.

To be blunt. In my opinion, not everyone that posts regularly in The Pub should be posting in The Pub the way that they do at the moment, they should be posting in OTD. They should be told that, they should have their posts moved, deleted, be warned, and be banned. What ever punishment needed.

People need direction. Told when their behaviour isn't appropriate in said place and advised where that behaviour is. If it continues in the wrong place, ban them.


Edit: Fixed a quote mistake that said i said something when it was supposed to say the member whom said it.

Edited by Magenta (05/22/19 07:11 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 |

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Fellow Shroomery member passed away...
( 1 2 3 4 all )
mescalineater 3,238 66 11/12/21 05:30 AM
by Jean-Luc Picard
* Starting a Reddit Community - Come Help Contribute Arden 1,755 5 02/28/11 03:43 AM
by atayia
* Anyone following the Digg/Reddit drama? Glow2 1,481 14 08/31/10 08:41 PM
by 4runner
* Who here goes on reddit.com? Wapakz 1,353 11 10/05/09 08:34 AM
by xeallos
* Reddit & Digg Glenners 642 2 05/28/10 04:26 PM
by jewunit
* The Shroomery Facebook 'Unban' Group Circle K 486 2 05/06/21 01:10 PM
by druqs
* Barry Cooper (former cop from "Never Get Busted" videos) answers questions on Reddit YthanA 784 5 04/28/11 07:16 PM
by The Whale
* Help Meathod Up something on Reddit! Meat_hod 586 2 04/20/11 08:31 PM
by Epilson Lyrae

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
9,066 topic views. 7 members, 8 guests and 243 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.