Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 |
Re: Why did the shroomery die? [Re: qman] * 2
    #26006220 -

It's dying because people these days are too dumb to learn anything new. Like seriously dumb.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why did the shroomery die? [Re: CypressRage]
    #26006226 -

facts
CypressRage said:
It's dying because people these days are too dumb to learn anything new. Like seriously dumb.



facts

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why did the shroomery die? [Re: Da Savage]
    #26006232 -

Here's a good example. Check out his channel it's pretty shocking how dumb people really are. Maybe Alex Jones was right about the water.




--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why did the shroomery die? [Re: qman]
    #26006234 -

I haven't heard mod admit to their fuck ups and don't think I've seen prisoner here in years. It's fucking depressing. Do shrooms make you fucking stupid? Doesn't feel like it to me, but holy fuck

Maybe bring politics back? Maybe don't ban people like it's a joke or something. It's fucking insulting. When I get a ban I don't go 'haha I got a ban' or recoil like a small child getting it's hand slapped. I usually think 'fuck this worthless mod coming in and fucking up a conversation'. As I've said many times, if someone is insulted, they have an ignore button. That's where I'd send them if I got a mod report that wasn't agredious (spamming, real targeted harassement, threats).
Someone called you a cunt? Ignore em. Don't be a tattle tail bitch because of an insult.

I'd like them more if the admins and mods even seemed like they wanted the site to grow or make money even. Holy shit I'd be overjoyed if the shroomery made a profit, and it wouldn't even be my money.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why did the shroomery die? [Re: specialpeopleclub] * 1
    #26006250 -

We've had this thread before, we'll have it again.

I think what it really comes down to is this medium of communication is falling out of favor with the youth and those of us that still cling to it tend to be in their twenties or older; most younger people use other websites as Facebook and Reddit; I do not think reversing the politics rule will have that much of an effect tbh; the damage has been done and the web traffic has likely taken a downturn that won't bounce back. now that is strictly referencing the social aspects of the site, I do believe the growing section will continue to thrive.


--------------------
Edited by TNK (02/22/22 22:22 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why did the shroomery die? [Re: specialpeopleclub]
    #26006254 -

specialpeopleclub said:
I haven't heard mod admit to their fuck ups and don't think I've seen prisoner here in years. It's fucking depressing. Do shrooms make you fucking stupid? Doesn't feel like it to me, but holy fuck

Maybe bring politics back? Maybe don't ban people like it's a joke or something. It's fucking insulting. When I get a ban I don't go 'haha I got a ban' or recoil like a small child getting it's hand slapped. I usually think 'fuck this worthless mod coming in and fucking up a conversation'. As I've said many times, if someone is insulted, they have an ignore button. That's where I'd send them if I got a mod report that wasn't agredious (spamming, real targeted harassement, threats).
Someone called you a cunt? Ignore em. Don't be a tattle tail bitch because of an insult.

I'd like them more if the admins and mods even seemed like they wanted the site to grow or make money even. Holy shit I'd be overjoyed if the shroomery made a profit, and it wouldn't even be my money.




People and their feelings these days. You could say "Hello" and they would break down and start crying.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why did the shroomery die? [Re: TNK]
    #26006260 -

TNK said:
We've had this thread before, we'll have it again.

I think what it really comes down to is this medium of communication is falling out of favor with the youth and those of us that still cling to it tend to be in their twenties or older; most younger people use other websites as Facebook and Reddit; I do not think reversing the politics rule will have that much of an effect tbh; the damage has been done and the web traffic has likely taken a downturn that won't bounce back. now that is strictly referencing the social aspects of the site, I do believe the growing section will continue to thrive.




I agree the youth are ruined, to be honest. I used to see people outside all the time where I live. It's absolutely dead now and people are cold and blank.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why did the shroomery die? [Re: CypressRage]
    #26007219 -

Q: Are We Not Men?  A: We Are Devo!

Fucking great album with a better message. This place is largely the product of giant media corporations/social engineering designed to DEVOlve rather than evolve the general population to have more control over them. Stupify the masses. And the top actors in the political game play the age old "I'm not evil, I was just being stupid" when they actually get caught in the cross hairs.


--------------------
Oxygen. Water. Neil Young

Our word "planet" comes from the Greek word planetes, meaning "wanderer."

"There ain't no revolution, only evolution, but every time I'm in Georgia I eat a peach for peace."
Gregg Allman

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why did the shroomery die? [Re: CypressRage] * 2
    #26007225 -

I can’t agree more.  Millennials and Gen Zs have no attention span. If it’s not instant gratification, they aren’t interested.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why did the shroomery die? [Re: Antigov]
    #26007247 -

By the way, How young are you?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why did the shroomery die? [Re: pacmanbreed] * 1
    #26007518 -

Gen X bro


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why did the shroomery die? [Re: CypressRage]
    #26007531 -

CypressRage said:
Here's a good example. Check out his channel it's pretty shocking how dumb people really are. Maybe Alex Jones was right about the water.






the guy in the tie dye shirt is the only one who can precisely answer the question

that gives me hope

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why did the shroomery die? [Re: morrowasted] * 1
    #26007560 -

All that generalized geography and basic middle school info is lost once a person hits the college years and moves on in life. How in the fuck can all that inconsequential geography and other minuscule info really help a person in their career choice unless a person is a teacher. It's just a way for someone else to say that they are smarter than the person unable to answer stupid general questions that really do not help a person in their daily life. In other words, who gives a flying fuck how many fucking oceans there are? Who really fucking cares except some smart ass fuck head?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why did the shroomery die? [Re: tyrannicalrex] * 1
    #26007567 -

i mean to be fair,  I graduated from high school like 13 years ago and I still knew all of the answers. except the ocean one. I guess I am a smart ass fuck head

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why did the shroomery die? [Re: morrowasted]
    #26007569 -

LOL, but you probably paid more attention/have a better recall or memory. I don't need to know that info for someone my age and in my career.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why did the shroomery die? [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #26007573 -

as long as you remember your CPR training bud

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why did the shroomery die? [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #26007597 -

tyrannicalrex said:
All that generalized geography and basic middle school info is lost once a person hits the college years and moves on in life. How in the fuck can all that inconsequential geography and other minuscule info really help a person in their career choice unless a person is a teacher. It's just a way for someone else to say that they are smarter than the person unable to answer stupid general questions that really do not help a person in their daily life. In other words, who gives a flying fuck how many fucking oceans there are? Who really fucking cares except some smart ass fuck head?



Knowing about the world is important because it gives you perspective. I've learned more about history and geography since school than I did in school.

People not knowing history is part of why people are so retarded in all their political opinions.
The idea that something being unpractical makes it unworthy to know is one of the most monumentally stupid things anyone occasionally says to me.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why did the shroomery die? [Re: specialpeopleclub]
    #26007602 -

if this site ever goes down im getting a tattoo of the logo, swear.


--------------------
High as hell and low as heaven will go.....(this account is automated, all posts related to illegal activities or advice thereof are strictly from numerous online sites and are for informational purposes only)- Circa 2011
Ban lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why did the shroomery die? [Re: spirit_shadow] * 1
    #26007606 -

spirit_shadow said:
if this site ever goes down im getting a tattoo of the logo, swear.



dont do it bro

sincerely, a guy who has a tattoo of another forum logo that went down like 8 years ago

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why did the shroomery die? [Re: morrowasted] * 2
    #26007613 -

morrowasted said:
spirit_shadow said:
if this site ever goes down im getting a tattoo of the logo, swear.



dont do it bro

sincerely, a guy who has a tattoo of another forum logo that went down like 8 years ago



Story time.  Pray-tell, sir.


--------------------
Amanita86 said:
Sui is trying to mod right now.  Kinda like a newborn calf tryin ta stand fer the first time ain’t it..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 |

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Fellow Shroomery member passed away...
( 1 2 3 4 all )
mescalineater 3,238 66 11/12/21 05:30 AM
by Jean-Luc Picard
* Starting a Reddit Community - Come Help Contribute Arden 1,755 5 02/28/11 03:43 AM
by atayia
* Anyone following the Digg/Reddit drama? Glow2 1,481 14 08/31/10 08:41 PM
by 4runner
* Who here goes on reddit.com? Wapakz 1,353 11 10/05/09 08:34 AM
by xeallos
* Reddit & Digg Glenners 642 2 05/28/10 04:26 PM
by jewunit
* The Shroomery Facebook 'Unban' Group Circle K 482 2 05/06/21 01:10 PM
by druqs
* Barry Cooper (former cop from "Never Get Busted" videos) answers questions on Reddit YthanA 784 5 04/28/11 07:16 PM
by The Whale
* Help Meathod Up something on Reddit! Meat_hod 586 2 04/20/11 08:31 PM
by Epilson Lyrae

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
9,066 topic views. 2 members, 9 guests and 71 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.04 seconds spending 0.012 seconds on 18 queries.