Home | Community | Message Board

Lil Shop Of Spores
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Ethnobotanical Garden

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinematt66
Loc: Connecticut
seed trades/fsr/more...
    #2594429 - 04/23/04 12:35 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Is there some sort of seed trading ring for us "experimenters" in the U.S.? I'm interested in weed seeds, but also a wide variety of other lesser known species of plants and herbs to smoke, eat, whatever. I live in the northeast, and it's past the last frost and spring is just starting to kick in, so it's a good time to start some new projects for this grow season (I'm primarily an outdoor grower, though something which can be grown indoors discreetly is cool too).

If there is no such service, could you suggest a good weed seed provider/vendor. My main considerations are:

(1)I want to grow outdoors (though i could germinate the seed and get it to sprout indoors first)

(2)Relatively easy for a newbie to grow. (But I'm always willing to put in a ton of research/reading/time/and effort for any new venture, especially when it could lead to #3...

(3)A really fucking potent strain

(4)Reasonable price. I'll have plenty more $ to spend on the best of the best in the future, but for my first grow, I don't want to spend top dollar and fuck it up.

And a few final questions:I've read that as you move towards some of the better strains, the high each variety produces is much different (whether it's an indica, sativa, cross, etc.- all that's foreign to me). Though I'd like to try em all, here's what I'm looking for:

(1)Long lasting high (most important)

(2)An up high, NOT a sleepy, sit on the couch high

(3)A creativity-inducing high. I'm an artist and a musician, and often smoke in order to be a more imaginative and inspired guitarist and drawer

(I realize it may be ridiculous to ask for specific "features" from my bud, but I'll do it anyway). My best pot experiences have been with Durban Poison and weed brownies (don't know what strain). Both were long-lasting highs, and I caught some great insights and understanding from each.

Finally, if your feeling generous, send me a couple of your favorite seeds. You'll probably get prints for life if you do. (still waiting on my B+ and E.Q. prints to come in the mail, and I gave my last three prints away for some bud, but in two months, I'll begin my lifelong repayment schedule of a print every two months for eternity). If you should happen to pass before I do, you can name a beneficiary, and I'll keep sending prints to your son/daughter if they want 'em. You think I'm fucking kidding? Try me.

--------------------
Truth is the daughter of time, time doesn't exist...
Truth cannot exist within the human convention of time- The Goat Hath Spoken

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlineneuro
Phytophiliac
 User Gallery

Loc: Rigel 7
Re: seed trades/fsr/more... [Re: matt66]
    #2595870 - 04/23/04 08:22 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Marijuana seeds are illegal in the US, trading and selling seeds is too.

This is against the law and asking for trades of illegal things is against the rules at the shroomery.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Ethnobotanical Garden