Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
New track up..stopped being lazy ;)
    #2583102 -

After spending a few hours yesterday working on a track and then having the program not save correctly and losing the better version..i decided to start over and managed to bring this one together. My first idea when i started with it was to just take a sample i recorded from Magnolia and have the drums reflect the feel and emotion of the movie. No synths at all. But my more traditional side took over this morning and this track is what we have.

Style - Hmmm...Experimental with idm/dnb/ambient influences I suppose..

http://www.danger-mouse.com/~daniel/Lost%20Idea%20-%20Signed%20and%20noted.mp3

Still needs some tweaking at the end I think..


--------------------
Oh, no, man, I feel weird
I'm trying to get the motherfucking fuck out of here
Before there's flowers here
And sour tears



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New track up..stopped being lazy ;) [Re: DannyT]
    #2586388 -

Glitcharriffic! Good job, what did you use to make it?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New track up..stopped being lazy ;) [Re: Robotic_touch]
    #2586408 -

Fruity loops
And....Cool edit for the sample editing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New track up..stopped being lazy ;) [Re: DannyT]
    #2586413 -

Did you do all the glitching in Cool edit or Fl?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New track up..stopped being lazy ;) [Re: Robotic_touch]
    #2586564 -

FL, the only things i did in cool edit was make the magnolia sample phase, and have chorus for when the main boy speaks. Everything else was FL


--------------------
Oh, no, man, I feel weird
I'm trying to get the motherfucking fuck out of here
Before there's flowers here
And sour tears



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New track up..stopped being lazy ;) [Re: DannyT]
    #2587555 -

I enjoyed it :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New track up..stopped being lazy ;) [Re: ekomstop]
    #2589142 -

Thanks man! Just got back from assembling my first drum set....boy, im glad that's over and done with for now. Messed up doing the bass drum 3 times, floor tom twice...... but after that it was smooth sailing. I think I'm in love with it already too.


--------------------
Oh, no, man, I feel weird
I'm trying to get the motherfucking fuck out of here
Before there's flowers here
And sour tears



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New track up..stopped being lazy ;) [Re: DannyT]
    #2591566 -

That's awesome. Can you do hip-hop instrumentals? I'm really looking for some so I can make a mix-tape.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New track up..stopped being lazy ;) [Re: ImOver18]
    #2592771 -

I could always try.. I've been trying to cover as much ground trying new stuff out.  Pm me and we can talk more about it if you wish  :thumbup:


--------------------
Oh, no, man, I feel weird
I'm trying to get the motherfucking fuck out of here
Before there's flowers here
And sour tears



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I finally made a new track stefan 625 5 10/26/04 04:10 AM
by stefan
* New Shpongle Track! Beija Flor
( 1 2 3 all )
Strumpling 8,555 58 03/23/04 10:03 AM
by Asco
* My Old Tracks DoctorJ 796 2 02/12/04 08:48 PM
by DoctorJ
* DOWNLOAD NU JUNGLE.HIP.HOP TRACKZ | STATUS LOCOS | bzrka 1,051 4 05/03/02 12:02 PM
by bzrka
* What are your favorite Shpongle tracks?
( 1 2 all )
Noviseer 2,929 23 07/26/03 03:35 PM
by Noviseer
* My First Fruity Loops Tracks silversoul7 1,256 13 02/25/03 06:34 AM
by silversoul7
* A track I wasn't planning on making public. Fliquid 1,021 12 07/01/04 02:48 AM
by Fliquid
* New track: Dreams are here (Available now!) Fliquid 925 11 02/13/03 09:26 PM
by Fliquid

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, automan, DividedQuantum
825 topic views. 0 members, 8 guests and 3 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 14 queries.