Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
I finally made a new track
    #3270735 -

Here it is. I wanted to make a track with some guitar in it and I decided to make some dub. (I don't know if this is really dub but who cares :lol: )

oh and it needs some better mixing and some changed but I just wanted to post it as soon as I finished it :laugh:
tel me what you think


Reflecting waves

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I finally made a new track [Re: stefan]
    #3270936 -

It is not my taste in music, being a metal head....  I gave it a full listen, and the quality is very good....  I like the drum echoing effects, and different sounds in the mix....  Definately sets an almost tropical mood/vibe to it....  Complex drum programming....  Thanx~ for sharing...! 

Over all, :thumbup:


--------------------
I'll be your midnight French Fry....  :naughty:

"The most important things in life that are often ignored, are the things that one cannot see...."

>^;;^<

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I finally made a new track [Re: PhanTomCat]
    #3271534 -

Yeah I definitely agree-- very tropical vibe, I dig it.

I like your pads, they are unique and quite varied. Especially the sequence right before the song is over, great ending, great tone.... I really like the dirty sounding synths :wink:

Good job stefan :thumbup:


--------------------
Blas'?trid (bl?s tr?d)
    n.  3rd generation derivitave of a combination of 'bastard' and 'blasted'.  Used as both an insult or an expletive.
    ex.  Blastrid!

Stereopattern  <--My music.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I finally made a new track [Re: PhanTomCat]
    #3274050 -

thanks guys :laugh:

gimpytomcat: I'm going to make a metal song with a friend sometime in the near future :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I finally made a new track [Re: stefan]
    #3274439 -

i really like how you did the panning for the drums. good job  :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I finally made a new track [Re: JonnyOnTheSpot]
    #3278006 -

with good panning you get a much 'wider' sound :laugh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Finally some new music - check out my track! Fliquid 1,396 17 05/07/04 01:11 AM
by Fliquid
* finally finished a new track stefan 1,034 11 06/13/05 11:32 AM
by ohmatic
* New track up..stopped being lazy ;) DannyT 825 8 04/22/04 09:29 PM
by DannyT
* Finally ordered Shpongle :)
( 1 2 all )
ekomstop 3,875 22 09/11/03 01:22 PM
by Strumpling
* If you have downloaded any of my tracks... Murex 717 7 02/08/04 04:31 AM
by Fliquid
* Shroomery Artists I need your tracks for the EU gathering 2005
( 1 2 all )
Fliquid 3,220 24 04/15/05 06:16 AM
by Fliquid
* Musicians Best Track Thread kadakuda 1,116 9 12/02/04 04:01 PM
by Thin White Duke
* Some newer tracks o' mine DannyT 696 6 05/27/04 09:02 PM
by DannyT

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, automan, DividedQuantum
625 topic views. 2 members, 3 guests and 12 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.