Home | Community | Message Board

Edabea
Please support our sponsors.

Feedback and Administration >> Shroomery News Service

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules, CBD Edibles, CBD Oils, CBD Topicals   Amazon San Pedro

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinesycodelix
Honorable Golden Shellback
Male

Loc: Spokane, Washington
Seth Rogen Talks About Taking Magic Mushrooms At Cirque du Soleil
    #25923120 - 04/08/19 12:53 PM (2 months, 10 days ago)

https://www.marijuanamoment.net/seth-rogen-talks-about-taking-magic-mushrooms-at-cirque-du-soleil/

Seth Rogen Talks About Taking Magic Mushrooms At Cirque du Soleil

Published 2 days ago on April 6, 2019 By Kyle Jaeger

SHARE TWEET
Actor Seth Rogen takes his movie roles very seriously. So when he was asked to scout filming locations in Las Vegas for a “Knocked Up” scene where he and Paul Rudd take magic mushrooms at a Cirque du Soleil performance, Rogen and co-producer Evan Goldberg didn’t cut corners.

“As responsible producers, we thought the only appropriate way to really know which one would be the best would be to do shrooms for two days straight and see every single Cirque du Soleil show that was on The Strip at the time, which we did,” Rogen said during an appearance on Jimmy Kimmel Live on Thursday. “It was amazing.”

But not all of the shows were psilocybin-friendly, he said. A water-themed show made him nervous for the performers and he “kept trying to get them to stop.” Another show that’s billed as “exotic” and “burlesque” also didn’t feel right, he said.

“Sex becomes very medical on mushrooms,” Rogen said. “You just don’t want that.”

The eventual winner was a production that is considered more family friendly and comical. The Mystere show, which featured a “big, funky baby dude in it,” proved to be “a comedic gift from god.”

Better yet, the manager of the show agreed to let the “Knocked Up” production film on location, and he didn’t have a problem with the use of magic mushrooms.

“How do you think we come up with stuff?” Rogen recalled the manager telling him.

Later in the interview, Rogen talked about his recently launched cannabis company, Houseplant. He said it fulfilled a lifelong dream to “provide people with high quality cannabis.” But it’s not the first time the comedian sold marijuana. “During prohibition” he sold cannabis and shrooms, he said.

“I’m doing my best,” Rogen said. “I’m just trying. It’s an exciting time.”

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinerider420
Ghost in the machine
Male User Gallery

Re: Seth Rogen Talks About Taking Magic Mushrooms At Cirque du Soleil [Re: sycodelix] * 1
    #25923565 - 04/08/19 05:17 PM (2 months, 10 days ago)

Video of Seth Rogen talking about his shrooming in Vegas and his new cannabis strain houseplant available in BC Canada from the legal stores.

Invisibleds442
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Seth Rogen Talks About Taking Magic Mushrooms At Cirque du Soleil [Re: rider420]
    #25926364 - 04/10/19 08:07 AM (2 months, 8 days ago)

I had sex on shrooms once and it was weird. San Pedro has the opposite effect. One time I took San Pedro and layed in bed. I had a vision of a dancing cactus and felt this force on me. I then masturbated and had one of the best orgasms of my life. It was like I had a sexual experience with some kind of entity. It was pretty amazing. People that use DMT say they have experiences with entities.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules, CBD Edibles, CBD Oils, CBD Topicals   Amazon San Pedro

Feedback and Administration >> Shroomery News Service