Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlineergoticmandala
 User Gallery

Repost about disassociatives
    #25872479 - 03/13/19 07:14 PM (5 years, 16 days ago)

So I am 20 and my experience with disassocitives doesn't go back too far, I've done DXM at least a dozen times (all 200-300mg doses) and I've done a gram or two of K, but I recently got a few points of DCK which is wheremy question comes in.

So a little background on my nose😂. I used to snort 10mg IR ritalins daily for months on end (6-8months), stupid I know, I regret it but thankfully I have overcome that addiction and that nasty ROA. I have done some blow, probably like a gram over the span of a few months but I've stopped now (its been a year).

So recently when I got K I was railing it and it hurt my nose but I didn't get many infections because I would wash my nose out. Then I discovered how stupid that is and that it exposes your nose to bacteria so I bought saline nasal spray and grapefruit seed extract nasal spray.

Long story short my nose always seems pretty raw and I get nose infections super easily. Recently, like 2-3 weeks ago I railed my dose of dck (I know stupid) I should have plugged or dosed orally/sublingually and I got a nasty nose infection that no matter how much isopropyl alcohol on it it wouldn't leave. So I went to the doctor & got some antibiotics, it went away. But now 2 weeks later there is an infection in my other nostril! Or at least it feels like its developping, I can tell because its tender and somewhat irritated. I didn't snort anything since the antibiotics nor did I snort any dirty (sink) water so it must have just been from dirty air (idk). Could it be my weekly or less 30mg use of dck that is making me get horrible nose infections all the time? (not dosing nasally)
Or could it just be that my nose is prone to infection? Is it good to disinfect my nose with iso-alcohol, thats what seems to kill the infection most times.

I'm also a bit paranoid that the dck is antibacterial or something, acts like a antibiotic. Idk, I figured it was safer than using K, at least on the bladder because you don't need much to blast off but hopefully these problems aren't the result of dck and rather just a coincidence.

All that I've been doing is smoking lately. Is there a way to protect the nose from further infection/disruption when smoking? I was thinking of putting some gauze in my nose before smoking so that I don't french inhale, and everything just goes through my mouth and lungs.

Please help a hypocondriac in need, I'm anxious about all this stuff but I know I'm ok, I'm positive. All will be well with my nose, I just need to treat it better. Love your nose people! You only got one

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineJenny Baker
Stranger

Re: Repost about disassociatives [Re: ergoticmandala]
    #25872888 - 03/13/19 10:41 PM (5 years, 16 days ago)

yeah I've snorted stuff before too … bad idea made my nose burn … once found grams of DXM powder from chico on the internet but never used it … would normally just crush pills up which went on for about 2 months :eek:

Offlinetwighead
mͯó
I'm a teapot

Loc: Glenn Gould's Fuck Windmill Flag
Re: Repost about disassociatives [Re: ergoticmandala]
    #25872892 - 03/13/19 10:50 PM (5 years, 16 days ago)

It's impossible for any of us to say what's up exactly - I've done a lot of DCK - but also I've noticed it's almost been non-existent on the market for most of the last year and a half or so, so I would be skeptical that any new DCK is of a differing variety or quality. Hard to say. Can't compare the effects.

Anyway - did you enjoy the drug itself? :lol:

I always liked sub-lingually DCK, but also be aware its acidic - and try and do something to neutralize the acid after dosing sublingually or you might end up damaging your teeth in the long-run.

I think its 'antibiotic' effect is a bit overstated overall, and weaker than O-pce's - hard to say about those two things either.

What I would recommend looking into for your issue, is Jala Neti... performed properly, it will cleanse the fuck out of your sinuses and nasal passages.

Smoking definitely makes you more susceptible to infections though (how can you be a hypochondriac who smokes?) :lol: - assuming you mean tobacco or cigarettes

--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?

OfflineReposadoXochipilli
Here, there, inbetween
Male User Gallery

Loc: Sand and sunshine
Re: Repost about disassociatives [Re: twighead]
    #25873775 - 03/14/19 12:01 PM (5 years, 16 days ago)

My nose is sensitive to most things,  too much cannabis smoke will annoy it.  Anytime I have snorted anything it has basically resulted in a sinus infection. 

You might just be in my nose boat and snorting things doesn't work out well.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds