Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Salt or Sugar? [Re: cannabinated]
    #25856300 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Salt or Sugar? [Re: Tripsurfer] * 1
    #25856301 -

Tripsurfer said:
Switched to pink Himalayan rock salt a few months ago. Havent looked back

Second choice is French Sel de Guerande (traditionally harvested sea salt)



Kalahari Desert salt.

No microplastics, pesticides or unacceptable concentrations of heavy metals or radioactivity.
Deposited 300 million years ago, a fossil salt.

For as little seasoning salt you use in your household, make sure to make it very special.

Loving that pink Himalaya too.


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

Onehomemission.org
truly make a difference

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Salt or Sugar? [Re: Patlal]
    #25856303 -

I like to mine salt.


--------------------
Amanita86 said:
Sui is trying to mod right now.  Kinda like a newborn calf tryin ta stand fer the first time ain’t it..

Edited by lowbrow (03/06/19 01:54 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Salt or Sugar? [Re: lowbrow] * 2
    #25856315 -

My salt comes from the sea of tranquility


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Salt or Sugar? [Re: Patlal] * 1
    #25857001 -

I got one of those 23andMe genetic tests done, and it said I'm likely to prefer sweet to salty. Looking at it now, I think I find sugar more addictive than salt. If I had to equate one of the two with crack, then I would pick sugar. I never have salt cravings like I do with sugar.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Salt or Sugar? [Re: Patlal] * 1
    #25857026 -

Patlal said:
My salt comes from the sea of tranquility



That sounds woke as fuck.


--------------------
She/Her🏳️‍⚧️

Libertine Gramscian social-reconstructionist

:blazed::spinleaf::bongload:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Is sugar a salt? Artnotwar 6,157 11 05/06/07 05:34 PM
by Nashbar
* Refined Sugar ShroomismM 1,103 14 03/21/06 12:54 AM
by Jfisher
* Salt directly on air popped popcorn? Does it work?
( 1 2 all )
kidaihuan 3,149 26 08/20/08 04:54 PM
by JT
* Just got back from Kalahari Resort. YouEnjoyMyself 547 2 09/12/04 08:41 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* How come salt is so tasty? AroundtheSon 762 13 05/20/07 03:16 PM
by Nibin
* Does it matter if butter is salted or unsalted when making brownies? Tangerines 1,649 12 03/03/08 06:50 PM
by Tangerines
* Salty Liquidkick 737 11 01/06/06 11:38 AM
by Liquidkick
* Salty Dick Psilocybeingzz 478 0 09/19/08 01:24 PM
by Psilocybeingzz

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
479 topic views. 5 members, 25 guests and 189 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 17 queries.