Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]
Re: Pizza [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #25724892 -

Thanks for that but I really do not care if political threads are moved to the correct forum where they belong in the first place...  I was simply making an observation on human behavior

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pizza [Re: Kinko]
    #25724903 -

Every US citizen getting their IRS tax returns delayed for a month possibly longer is a pretty big fucking deal but whatever talk about what pizza toppings y'all like.


--------------------
Life. 2008

Ascension Energy | UFOs | 2021

Edited by PumpJackTeX (01/05/19 10:32 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pizza [Re: PumpJackTeX]
    #25724907 -

TexXx said:
Every US citizen getting their IRS tax returns delayed for a month is a pretty big fucking deal but whatever talk about what pizza toppings y'all like



I didn't know that.. I don't really visit the political forum because it's mostly a bunch of nonsense rambling political fanatics fighting each other..... But the thread that logical moved was something that affects us all ? Now I'm mad at logical _ chaos....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pizza [Re: Kinko]
    #25724912 -

His thread went beyond just the IRS. Its more of a rant, hence the move.

If it was specifically just about the IRS and nothing else, i probably would have left it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pizza [Re: Kinko]
    #25724913 -

Ya it has to do with the IRS employee not at work to process your tax returns so in a few weeks when y'all are checking turbotax for that $3,480 check it's not going to be there.


--------------------
Life. 2008

Ascension Energy | UFOs | 2021

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pizza [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #25724916 -

LogicaL Chaos said:
His thread went beyond just the IRS. Its more of a rant, hence the move.

If it was specifically just about the IRS and nothing else, i probably would have left it.



I respect that

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pizza [Re: PumpJackTeX]
    #25724920 -

The main topic was about the IRS

But I mention Trump and it its automatically some  political conspiracy.

Trump is the reason why the IRS is shut down so yeah


--------------------
Life. 2008

Ascension Energy | UFOs | 2021

Edited by PumpJackTeX (01/05/19 10:40 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pizza [Re: PumpJackTeX] * 5
    #25724928 -

Tex likes some whine with his pizza.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pizza [Re: PumpJackTeX]
    #25724930 -

You’re lucky they let you touch their monies for the few precious seconds they do..:crankey:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pizza [Re: Amanita86]
    #25724934 -

That is bullshit though, I fuck up I get penalized, if they do fuckin deal with it chump...  what if I needed that shit for commitments I already made knowing that cash was coming?:crankey:

What if my leases/loans fuck up, can I get some help fixing that? No...

This shit is yardball with big brother rules...:thumbdown:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pizza [Re: Amanita86]
    #25724936 -

I didnt really work much last year so im not expecting a tax return.

I thought some people here might have a job & pay taxes and have bills & was counting on that money every year to make ends meet, my bad I must be going through an episode again & being delusion.

Taxation is theift nobody gotta pay dat shit!


--------------------
Life. 2008

Ascension Energy | UFOs | 2021

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pizza [Re: Amanita86]
    #25724939 -

Amanita86 said:
That is bullshit though, I fuck up I get penalized, if they do fuckin deal with it chump...  what if I needed that shit for commitments I already made knowing that cash was coming?:crankey:

What if my leases/loans fuck up, can I get some help fixing that? No...

This shit is yardball with big brother rules...:thumbdown:



I'm sorry this thread is about pizza toppings , if you want to talk about politics please post in the correct forum , thanks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pizza [Re: PumpJackTeX]
    #25724940 -

TexXx said:
I didnt really work much last year so im not expecting a tax return.

I thought some people here might have a job & pay taxes and have bills & was counting on that money every year to make ends meet, my bad I must be going through an episode again & being delusion.

Taxation is theift nobody gotta pay dat shit!



Taxation is theft ? How about you be a responsible person and tell people even tho taxation could possibly be theft.. if you don't pay them you will lose everything in your possession and go to prison....:stanhopefacepalm:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pizza [Re: Kinko] * 2
    #25724942 -

Yeah 10-4 copy that kinko...  :yougoodjob:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pizza [Re: Kinko]
    #25724943 -

Kinko said:
TexXx said:
I didnt really work much last year so im not expecting a tax return.

I thought some people here might have a job & pay taxes and have bills & was counting on that money every year to make ends meet, my bad I must be going through an episode again & being delusion.

Taxation is theift nobody gotta pay dat shit!



Taxation is theft ? How about you be a responsible person and tell people even tho taxation could possibly be theft.. if you don't pay them you will lose everything in your possession and go to prison....:stanhopefacepalm:



So it’s extortion..:thatsinteresting:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pizza [Re: Amanita86]
    #25724946 -

Amanita86 said:
Kinko said:
TexXx said:
I didnt really work much last year so im not expecting a tax return.

I thought some people here might have a job & pay taxes and have bills & was counting on that money every year to make ends meet, my bad I must be going through an episode again & being delusion.

Taxation is theift nobody gotta pay dat shit!



Taxation is theft ? How about you be a responsible person and tell people even tho taxation could possibly be theft.. if you don't pay them you will lose everything in your possession and go to prison....:stanhopefacepalm:



So it’s extortion..:thatsinteresting:



Americaaaaaaa fuck yeahhhhhhh

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pizza [Re: Kinko]
    #25724949 -

WooooooHoooo! :freewilly:


...:cow: .....:redneck:  Yeeeeeee Haaaaw! shhoo cow


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pizza [Re: Amanita86]
    #25725009 -

u guys are ruining the pizza thread :sonofawebitch:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pizza [Re: CHeifM4sterDiezL] * 1
    #25725149 -

Even with all the cool mushroom stuff I post on here, my most +1s was a picture of a pizza.

https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/24793383#24793383
foragedfungus said:
Not usually,
but look at this pizza I made last night-




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pizza [Re: foragedfungus]
    #25725158 -



--------------------
Life. 2008

Ascension Energy | UFOs | 2021

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I Fucking LOVE Pizza Hut.
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Twiztidsage 10,209 107 01/16/09 02:14 AM
by Twiztidsage
* Little Caesars sign dancers.
( 1 2 all )
thoughts 3,216 24 03/28/11 07:20 PM
by thoughts
* little caesars
( 1 2 3 all )
adasafa 2,769 48 07/17/07 04:42 AM
by Crystal G
* stuff crust pizza from little Cesar's
( 1 2 3 all )
420_psychonaut 2,755 48 10/26/09 05:02 PM
by Brugman
* Domino's Pizza
( 1 2 3 all )
Apollyphelion 3,943 54 12/30/09 11:54 AM
by memes
* Dominos® Brooklyn Style® PIzza...
( 1 2 all )
TM 4,711 38 11/07/06 06:59 PM
by coda
* how to order pizza RickJames 1,246 8 09/25/08 04:39 PM
by Zinglons Acolyte
* Little Caesars THE KRAT BARON 712 9 01/11/07 02:06 PM
by mecreateme

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,829 topic views. 6 members, 16 guests and 132 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.