Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
I understand more, why humans are loosing the ancient connection to the immortal or eternal life.
    #25659234 -

It's because humans are not connected to life like they used to be, and in the face of death and tragedy, When a human dies, the pain and loss for some....it's gone in minutes, and moved on to the next fad.

Humans are so adaptable that the person they love the most can die, and the next month they are in love with a new soil.

I feel like the entire human experience is disconnected from pain and suffering, in general.

Children are raised in a world where everything is given to them and that's what they expect back.

Pain and suffering have been a great part of my life, so much so that I promote pain and suffering, as a means of achieving a better human.

There's just no pain and suffering hardly, in many ways, like there used to be.

...


..
.

.Death is not what it used to be. Not with 7 billion Souls.

And the disconnection with death is what is driving this world mad.

In the past, one death, of a farmer, or a maiden, was shouted through the world.

And yet today, thousands of people a day die, and are never even heard of.



This great disconnect from the higher self or higher being is really taking a toll on society, and especially PLANET EARTH.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I understand more, why humans are loosing the ancient connection to the immortal or eternal life. [Re: Fiery]
    #25659287 -

OLD

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I understand more, why humans are loosing the ancient connection to the immortal or eternal life. [Re: Fiery]
    #25659329 -

I disagree with most of what your putting down here.

Humans have always struggled with thinking beyond oneself and it was worse back in the day.

As far as covering up emotions or showing them 2 each other goes, we donโ€™t have to express our inner feelings, donโ€™t get it confused with it not being there.

In my case I deal with a lot, more dead family, friends, and aquaintences than I can keep track of. Iโ€™d rather not think about it or it would drive me crazy. I am rather fond of the minds coping mechanisms.

Before things like news, radio, telephones, modern law enforcement, people disappeared  and there wasnโ€™t much anyone could do about it, we evolved from savagery, educated people should know this planet has a long history of genocide.

Thereโ€™s abundance of suffering no matter where you look, Iโ€™d say itโ€™s best not to focus on it.


--------------------
Gnome-miii-odd
JAH!!! Pasta-far-eye!:bigblunt:
R.I.P. Georgie poor G
A.K.A. Jorgon Lucy

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I understand more, why humans are loosing the ancient connection to the immortal or eternal life. [Re: Deemstar] * 1
    #25659429 -

ive come to accept death. i now have no feelings of guilt or grief or saddness or anger when a loved one dies (or anyone for that matter). i understand death is inevitable and do not wish to sulk about it. all life is precious to me but i do feel that death is a valuable part of living. we will all die.. by one way or another.

yes i think murder and genocide are atrocious. yes i think suffering is horrible.

celebrate death as we celebrate life i feel and the negative connotations surrounding the words "death" and "dead" will fade in time


--------------------
๐Ÿด:poop:
hpoo or die

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I understand more, why humans are loosing the ancient connection to the immortal or eternal life. [Re: split_by_nine]
    #25659543 -

split_by_nine said:
ive come to accept death. i now have no feelings of guilt or grief or saddness or anger when a loved one dies (or anyone for that matter). i understand death is inevitable and do not wish to sulk about it. all life is precious to me but i do feel that death is a valuable part of living. we will all die.. by one way or another.

yes i think murder and genocide are atrocious. yes i think suffering is horrible.

celebrate death as we celebrate life i feel and the negative connotations surrounding the words "death" and "dead" will fade in time



well said!

Thanks for sharing :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I understand more, why humans are loosing the ancient connection to the immortal or eternal life. [Re: split_by_nine] * 1
    #25659973 -

split_by_nine said:
ive come to accept death. i now have no feelings of guilt or grief or saddness or anger when a loved one dies (or anyone for that matter). i understand death is inevitable and do not wish to sulk about it. all life is precious to me but i do feel that death is a valuable part of living. we will all die.. by one way or another.

yes i think murder and genocide are atrocious. yes i think suffering is horrible.

celebrate death as we celebrate life i feel and the negative connotations surrounding the words "death" and "dead" will fade in time



Were gonna upload consciousness to an artificial body soon & live forever.


--------------------
Life. 2008

Ascension Energy | UFOs | 2021

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I understand more, why humans are loosing the ancient connection to the immortal or eternal life. [Re: PumpJackTeX]
    #25659977 -

The royal "we".


--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I understand more, why humans are loosing the ancient connection to the immortal or eternal life. [Re: sui]
    #25660025 -

Dude my dog died over two years ago and I'm still not over it. My parents are getting old, and it fucks with my head that they're not going to be here forever. Especially since I'm in my thirties and time just went into hyperdrive. Like a decade is what a year used to be. Like from 12 to 13 was the same amount of time as 20-30. Like a year ago I was just starting college, and last week I was still just a twenty-something year old. Fuck...

I don't know what kind of people you're hanging around with, but if that's what they're like then they're total sociopaths. And yea, I think a lot more people are like that than we realize. I can barely watch TV anymore because all the characters are sociopaths and it messes with me thinking that this is what society has deemed to be normal. I live in the Midwest, so most people here aren't nearly as jaded, but maybe that's how people really are in some places.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I understand more, why humans are loosing the ancient connection to the immortal or eternal life. [Re: agent_smith]
    #25660061 -

Do science


--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I understand more, why humans are loosing the ancient connection to the immortal or eternal life. [Re: Fiery]
    #25660104 -

You want to have your cheese and erwit too.


--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I understand more, why humans are loosing the ancient connection to the immortal or eternal life. [Re: XUL]
    #25660209 -

XUL said:
You want to have your cheese and erwit too.



I want it ALLLL!!!!!!!!:fuckyeah:




:shotsfired:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I understand more, why humans are loosing the ancient connection to the immortal or eternal life. [Re: Fiery]
    #25660376 -

This is a cheesy thread. I should culture it so I can have a similar profile in all my threds I inoculate with my posts.


--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I understand more, why humans are loosing the ancient connection to the immortal or eternal life. [Re: sui]
    #25660397 -

That disconnect from death is really noticable when it comes to eating meat.  In past times you ate meat because you hunted for it or slaughtered an animal that you raised.  Meat was a special treat. 

Nowadays most people who eat meat have never killed or butchered an animal.  If people were more connected to where their meat came from, and to the animal's sacrifice of life, less meat would be eaten and it would be appreciated more.


--------------------
IT WAS ALL A DREAM

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I understand more, why humans are loosing the ancient connection to the immortal or eternal life. [Re: Grey Fox]
    #25660452 -

Because they saw death first hand. Most people never have to kill an animal to live.


--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I understand more, why humans are loosing the ancient connection to the immortal or eternal life. [Re: sui]
    #25660458 -

This guy cut the head off a chicken and handed it to me once. That shit was hard not doing it before. The wings flapped until the blood stopped shooting from it's neck. We were processing chickens for a permaculture farm. It is pretty brutal if you've never seen blood sprayed everywhere from it.


--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I understand more, why humans are loosing the ancient connection to the immortal or eternal life. [Re: sui]
    #25660474 -

It's brutal as fuck. I couldn't at that moment kill the chiken. It's hard to kill something like that. I. A survival situation though you have to just get over it.


--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I understand more, why humans are loosing the ancient connection to the immortal or eternal life. [Re: sui]
    #25660483 -

IT seems you are disconnected from the immortal/eternal, thus your constant interest in this thread.

The fact that you say you had a hard time dealing with the blood spurting out of the chickens neck, will do you no harm the next time you eat chicken marsala or grilled chicken or nuggets or tenders.


This train of though you are on is ENTIRELY what I am talking bout

Hipster mah fukkas claiming to be traumatized by chicken blood,


when in reality, people . Human Beings. Souls. Are dying.


So why you are so concerned over the death of a chicken, forget about the immortal/eternal.


That's all I was saying. You proved my point.
with cheeze.

errwit

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I understand more, why humans are loosing the ancient connection to the immortal or eternal life. [Re: Fiery]
    #25660505 -

You're not different from a chicken. I think I could  do it again if I needed to and kill it. I'd rather just grow stuff though


--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I understand more, why humans are loosing the ancient connection to the immortal or eternal life. [Re: Grey Fox]
    #25660510 -

Grey Fox said:
That disconnect from death is really noticable when it comes to eating meat.  In past times you ate meat because you hunted for it or slaughtered an animal that you raised.  Meat was a special treat. 

Nowadays most people who eat meat have never killed or butchered an animal.  If people were more connected to where their meat came from, and to the animal's sacrifice of life, less meat would be eaten and it would be appreciated more.



true


--------------------
๐Ÿด:poop:
hpoo or die

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I understand more, why humans are loosing the ancient connection to the immortal or eternal life. [Re: split_by_nine]
    #25660517 -

sometimes i wish i were a wild animal living on instinctual decisions.. rather than emotional ones.


--------------------
๐Ÿด:poop:
hpoo or die

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Is compassion a part of human nature? Krishna 965 5 03/03/04 06:59 PM
by nicechrisman
* Are humans prewired for telepathy?
( 1 2 all )
RaiD 4,083 20 06/17/03 06:37 PM
by funkymonk
* War on Drugs. War on Humanity. MXNR 1,350 5 08/23/04 12:40 AM
by SmokeyMcpot
* Dwarf Human like remains discovered in Indonesia
( 1 2 all )
Le_Soleil 3,404 39 09/02/17 08:06 PM
by Canadian Jesus
* Immortality
( 1 2 all )
saturnlife 1,026 20 02/23/25 02:37 AM
by ufoexpert
* Animal connections SoulSurfer 415 2 10/03/04 08:54 PM
by ToTheSummit
* human stem cell research right or wrong? lilbil 1,971 14 11/21/04 09:56 PM
by Zero7a1
* Ancient Drugs is on history channel now Madtowntripper 1,616 11 04/23/04 02:15 PM
by Dankman

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
432 topic views. 1 members, 34 guests and 83 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.039 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.