Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Animal connections
    #3210674 -

seems when Im tripping my cat and I have this connection, she looks me in the eye and it's almost an understanding. It was the same with my dog that passed away, it's almost like you become connected at the soul.


--------------------
:sunny: :sunny::sunny:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Animal connections [Re: SoulSurfer]
    #3210680 -

gotta love animal souls


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Animal connections [Re: SoulSurfer]
    #3211317 -

My cat is fanatic about sitting with me.  Anytime I hit the couch she is there to hop in my lap.  And if I fall asleep on the couch, when I wake up she is sleeping on my chest.

Funny thing is, when I'm trippin she avoids me. :confused: I've never figured out why she doesn't care to be around me when I'm in an altered state.  But she will sit on the far side of the couch the whole time and kinda look at me with this dis-approving look on her face.  Its not a creepy thing, just kinda like she could care less about me when I'm trippin.  Weird stuff. :crazy:


--------------------
You invented the wheel....You push the motherfucker!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* When animals do stupid things
( 1 2 all )
MOTH 2,960 20 05/19/04 05:53 PM
by BluMonkee
* Anime Movies RandalFlagg 1,119 14 01/11/05 09:27 PM
by Drink_Punk_Soda
* Trippin' in your dreams... ld50negative1 1,205 15 01/02/05 11:28 AM
by ld50negative1
* anyone else love animal planet??? KingOftheThing 1,302 19 11/17/04 10:29 PM
by kadakuda
* Spiritual animals (guides)? BobJizze 294 0 08/31/04 04:49 PM
by BobJizze
* trippin at the beach
( 1 2 all )
shriek 2,704 34 07/02/04 02:53 PM
by buckwheat
* Im trippin on fri
( 1 2 3 all )
notapillow 3,531 50 05/06/04 09:18 PM
by FatVsAsia
* im at a vrey large turning point in my life, that happens to culminate tomorrrow+ im trippin tonite ZippoZM 974 8 01/01/05 04:06 AM
by statik

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
415 topic views. 3 members, 5 guests and 86 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.