Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
I got a ferret! * 1
    #25589125 -

Well two, anybody else have or had ferrets? So far these things are pretty dope sleep alot but when they're up they're very playful and active. I'll post some pics later.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I got a ferret! [Re: Psyche delics]
    #25589320 -

I dont think Ive ever held a ferret, I so wanna get sugar gliders, but they are too much work for me, plus you have to own 2 cause they die of lonlyness, thats what my avatar is


--------------------
For most of the normies out there, an operating system is just a bootloader for Google Chrome.

And I don't know what the mantis is praying for
But he's probably just thanking the Lord
That he don't live in a home
And he don't got a phone
And he don't sit around all angry and bored
(He's just a bug)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I got a ferret! [Re: gopher]
    #25589328 -

Those are cool too ive always wanted one but never got around to getting one.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I got a ferret! [Re: gopher]
    #25589330 -

I was wondering if that was your sugar glider.

Ferrets are pretty cool. I've never owned one, but from what I've heard you better keep track of your shit. They love to pack away stuff like keys, rings, etc.


--------------------
I am just an atom in an ectoplasmic sea without direction or a reason to exist.
The anechoic nebula rotating in my brain is persuading me, contritely, to persist.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I got a ferret! [Re: Psyche delics]
    #25589332 -

I'm looking to get a couple of rats. Kind of changed my mind for a while and thought about syrian/Russian hamsters but definitely want rats.


--------------------


"great things may come to those who wait, but only what's left by those who hustle"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I got a ferret! [Re: Bumholio]
    #25589343 -

I have a pet toad and praying mantis. Theyre super low maintenance compared to my dogs. Infact the mantis just sits in the same spot all day and hardly eats.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I got a ferret! [Re: Chwyn]
    #25589364 -

Is the toad noisey? I've thought they would make cool pets but the idea of a loud croaking amphibian keeping me up at night is just no good.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I got a ferret! [Re: larry.fisherman]
    #25589438 -

I have 3 beautiful amazing white persian cats, no words can describe how much they are amazing and how much i love em.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I got a ferret! [Re: Psyche delics]
    #25589442 -

My brother had a ferret. it was cool, but is pissed and shit everywhere.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I got a ferret! [Re: larry.fisherman]
    #25589448 -

Yeah its been quiet so far. Its just a standard East American Toad. Feeding it is quite interesting and it makes comically giant turds in proportion to its body size. I like to let it chill on my warm belly while I read sometimes.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I got a ferret! [Re: Crazy_Horse]
    #25589460 -

Crazy_Horse said:
My brother had a ferret. it was cool, but is pissed and shit everywhere.



Ya you can train them to go in a litter box though.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I got a ferret! [Re: Psyche delics]
    #25589490 -

Good, I don't know if he tried to train ti.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I got a ferret! [Re: Chwyn]
    #25589513 -

Chwyn said:
Yeah its been quiet so far. Its just a standard East American Toad. Feeding it is quite interesting and it makes comically giant turds in proportion to its body size. I like to let it chill on my warm belly while I read sometimes.



Cool, thanks! If it's been fine so far then it shouldn't be an issue for me. The turd thing does actually sound amusing, reminds me of a small dog I had :lol:

Might get one next year, it would be a good addition with the leos n spidey n big cooter guy

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I got a ferret! [Re: Chwyn]
    #25589541 -

Chwyn said:
Yeah its been quiet so far. Its just a standard East American Toad. Feeding it is quite interesting and it makes comically giant turds in proportion to its body size. I like to let it chill on my warm belly while I read sometimes.



How long have you had it? Have you two cohabitated through the spring mating cycle?


--------------------
I am just an atom in an ectoplasmic sea without direction or a reason to exist.
The anechoic nebula rotating in my brain is persuading me, contritely, to persist.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I got a ferret! [Re: goslugsgo]
    #25589770 -

Just this fall, Im gonna fatten it up overwinter then release.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I got a ferret! [Re: Chwyn]
    #25589931 -

Chwyn said:
Just this fall, Im gonna fatten it up overwinter then release.



Right on. You don't want it around in spring.

Respect for putting it back into the world fat n sexy.


--------------------
I am just an atom in an ectoplasmic sea without direction or a reason to exist.
The anechoic nebula rotating in my brain is persuading me, contritely, to persist.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I got a ferret! [Re: goslugsgo]
    #25589956 -

farrets smell like piss weasles

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I got a ferret! [Re: CHeifM4sterDiezL]
    #25589964 -

I had ferrets.  They’re cool as hell but smell and are stubborn


--------------------


theRealrollforever said:
That’s not possible; even with computers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I got a ferret! [Re: theRealrollforever]
    #25590005 -

ferrets are awesome better 2 than 1 because at least they can keep each other busy, they wanna play every moment they are awake.


--------------------
Had I the heavens' embroidered cloths,
Enwrought with golden and silver light,
The blue and the dim and the dark cloths
Of night and light and the half light,
I would spread the cloths under your feet:
But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I have spread my dreams under your feet;
Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I got a ferret! [Re: HappyHigh]
    #25590053 -

Reminds me of my 2 hamster I used to have.
Jerry and Deborah.

I name my pets human names. My cat's name is Hank.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* My new ferret.
( 1 2 3 all )
Liz 4,272 51 01/20/07 08:28 AM
by fireworks_god
* My damn ferret
( 1 2 all )
Sgt. Pepper 1,481 35 01/16/14 05:31 AM
by Sgt. Pepper
* Noodle the Ferret. (*Warning, Lots of Pictures!*) Liz 2,152 14 10/28/07 12:50 AM
by Liz
* psychedelic Ferret *DELETED*
( 1 2 all )
mtichael 2,652 32 07/08/09 03:53 AM
by filthee
* Ferrets and babies Liquid_Dimension 686 12 10/15/07 08:50 PM
by Bridgeburner
* I got my 2 ferrets high.
( 1 2 all )
theuser 17,426 34 08/30/05 10:12 AM
by theuser
* The Official Ferret Appreciation Thread
( 1 2 all )
2Cents 4,670 22 01/23/13 02:55 PM
by Ms. Anthropy
* Ferret destroys mushroom fruiting chamber
( 1 2 all )
2Cents 2,864 21 12/03/09 04:59 PM
by 2Cents

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
329 topic views. 0 members, 29 guests and 90 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.