Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Anonymous

A very sick and weird experience
    #2553944 - 04/13/04 10:23 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

A few weeks ago my friend was visiting me and we decided to eat some shrooms. It was his first time so he didnt really know what to expect. It took a long time before they started kicking in so we decided to just go to sleep cause it was like 6am, so I laying in bed trying to fall asleep when i notice my friend rolling around under my bed. So I turn on the light and I'm like "what the fuck are u doing!?" there was no way of communicating with him and as i studied him a bit more i noticed that he had pissed his pants so im like "wtf take off ur pants and get into bed" so he takes off all his clothes after about 15mins and starts walking around naked, he was totally out of his mind. Then get this, he takes a big shit right on my carpet, so Im getting really pissed like screaming at him. He throws the shit towards me and it sticks to the wall, then he gets into my bed and starts masturbating and smearing shit all over his body, I almost puked man and as soon is i tried to approach him he just threatened me with shit. Finally I get him to leave the room and I push him into the toilet and locked him in. You can imagine how scared/pissed I was the look in his eyes and how psycho he was scared the shit out of me. The next day he didnt remember anything of what happened, imagine waking up in another guys toilet locked in, naked and full of shit. We washed all the sheets and everything and got everything cleaned up before my parents come home. I've never heard of anyone doing anything like this before on shrooms, do you guys think it was something about him that made him so fucked or was he just having a really fucked up trip? I always have a really hard time tripping now because everytime i do it, it feels like im back that night and i hear all the sounds he was making and I usually end up having a really fucked up and scary trip :frown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineBlastrid
e l e m e n t al i t y
 User Gallery

Loc: The Desert
Re: A very sick and werid experience [Re: ]
    #2554719 - 04/13/04 01:26 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Holy shit...

RESPECT THE MUSHROOM. If you or anyone you give mushrooms to doesn't know what to expect, DON'T, I repeat, DON'T give them mushrooms!
I hate to say it, but you both brought it upon yourselves. Entering an experience (and it sounds like it was a strong, heavy one,) and knowing nothing is very disrespectful to yourself, and the wonder of tripping.

Read the links in the Sticky at the top of this forum, print em out, and post on your wall. Maybe that will cover the shit stain...

--------------------
Blas'?trid (bl?s tr?d)
    n.  3rd generation derivitave of a combination of 'bastard' and 'blasted'.  Used as both an insult or an expletive.
    ex.  Blastrid!

Stereopattern  <--My music.

OfflineMollyDolly
Queen Rabbit

Loc: N.C., USA
    #2554824 - 04/13/04 01:37 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

uhhhhhhhhhhhh.... im sorry to say this about yo' buddy n stuff, but i have seen people eat huge bags of shrooms and still be able to keep themselves from doing thngs like your friend did *_*
i think your firend had a screw loose to begin with and the trip just triggered it. you shouldnt let it make YOU feel bad, i mean i guess you dont have screws loose like that otherwise you wouldnt still be tripping. i say just do what makes you happy and leave that poopslinger out of your trips lol

--------------------
~~~~~*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*~~~~~

OfflineSummerBreeze
Phyconaughty

Loc: Antwerpen.
Re: A very sick and werid experience [Re: MollyDolly]
    #2554904 - 04/13/04 01:46 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Stinking bastard! I'd have given him a good shoeing shitty hands or not.

--------------------
"Must'nt Grumble!".

Offlinedjd586
Underpants Gnome

#2554972 - 04/13/04 01:58 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

WTF!!! There's no way I could have handled something like that tripping.

--------------------

Phase 1... collect underpants... phase 2...??? ... Phase 3 - PROFIT!

OfflineNoviseer
Percussion isFree
 User Gallery

Re: A very sick and werid experience [Re: ] * 1
    #2555524 - 04/13/04 04:13 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Vaporizer said:
He throws the shit towards me and it sticks to the wall, then he gets into my bed and starts masturbating and smearing shit all over his body, I almost puked man and as soon is i tried to approach him he just threatened me with shit.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

--------------------

OfflineShroomFan
nn dmt

#2555682 - 04/13/04 04:42 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

you should of just knocked him out right when he started shitting on the floor...not to be violent or because you might of been mad but just to prevent any further shit happening...plus ive heard of people taking way larger amounts and not doing anything like this..kid obviously has problems..report him to your local sane asylum immediately..

--------------------
Fellow Shroomerites, if you Love expressing yourself with a dope tee shirt feast your 3rd eye on www.facebook.com/vicereversa
∞ Conscious Clothing for Conscious Minds ∞ Wear a tee , open a mind
Each shirt is spawned to Arouse Awareness <> We believe in Sustainability & Giving back <> Do you know of a community project or persons in need you feel deserves attention? - Tell us on our page And we just might pick the story > develop a tee > and donate the proceeds to that cause. ∞♥∞ Unget it, VICE REVERSA

Anonymous

Re: A very sick and werid experience [Re: ShroomFan]
    #2556304 - 04/13/04 06:23 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

nah when hes sober hes completely fine but after we tried to sleep he didnt remember anything at all, he thought he was sleeping the whole time and was having a nightmare. He's actually really smart when hes sober, but I just can't understand what was going through his head. His eyes looked completely psycho, I tried shouting at him "wtf are you doing are u fuckin retarded" but he would just smile and laugh, he couldnt get one word out.

OfflineGus
Back in town.

Loc: Quebec, Canada
    #2556607 - 04/13/04 07:39 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Never give more than an oz to a someone who never tripped before
Seriously how much did you give him ?

Hahaha thanks for sharing, It was pretty funny, in a 'Im glad it didnt happen to me' manner :grin:

Anonymous

Re: A very sick and werid experience [Re: Gus]
    #2556736 - 04/13/04 08:05 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

hehe, it wasnt that much actually, we started out by eating about 2 cubensis mushrooms (I dont have a scale) then when it didnt seem like it was doing anything we ate about 1 more each and thats it, maybe he's one of those ppl that can get intense visuals from even ? a gram :/

Anonymous

#2556864 - 04/13/04 08:32 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Post deleted by user's request.

Anonymous

#2556881 - 04/13/04 08:37 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

yeah its really funny now but at the time I was so fuckin pissed/scared but at the same time I knew it wasn't his fault so I didn't want to beat him up or anything besides he was threatening me with shit, who wants to get a big piece of some1 elses shit in their face :P

OfflineHahzist
Surfing theWaves of Chaos

#2557146 - 04/13/04 09:46 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Wow, I commend you for being able to handle that. I probably would have paniced and tried to knock him out or something. Thats some fucked up shit :lol:. If you were wondering if this is a common occurence, I'd say it only happens to people with deep problems. I cant imagine myself or any of my friends actually doing somethign like that. Heres a trip report I read on erowid.. a similar freak out that you witnessed except less feces, and more violence  :crazy:.

DOSE : 0.125 g  Mushrooms 

BODY WEIGHT : 180 lb

It was the Friday before Mother's Day when I and six of my closest friends each ate 1/8 gram of mushrooms. This was the first time for only one of my friends; luckily he had a great experience just like everyone else, that is until Ray tripped out. It was a friend's birthday and everyone was back from school since it was the begining of summer. Everyone was having a good time, just laughing and passing weed like candy, appreciating the good vibe from all of our friends who had reunited for the summer, except for Ray who refused to leave the couch which was secluded upstairs away from the rest of the party. Everyone would check on him, but since it wasn't his first time eating mushrooms, we figured he would be okay.

Then he started sweating and his skin was mad clammy and shit. His eyes looked all bugged out and he looked like he was looking straight through me when I talked to him. After about three hours of tripping pretty lovely, shit started going bad. Ray said he was scared and he insisted that I not leave him. He began babbling an incomprehensible gibberish as he finally got up from the couch to sit next to me on the foot rest. He was a little bit too close for comfort as he put his arm around me, holding me like I was his bitch or something. All he could say was, don't leave me. But I was tripping hard at that point and I didn't want to waste my high in the grips of Ray's arms so I left. I went into E's room where some folks were smoking more weed. After I smoked, I went downstairs to have a cigarette in the patio in the backyard. We chonged some more chiba on the patio and we were eating frozen berries and shit.

That was when I saw Ray in the living room. Before stripping completely nude he said, 'this is a reality check!' I couldn't believe what I was seeing and I assumed that I was seeing things until he ran outside and began unleashing some serious blows to N's face and body. I jumped out of the window into the backyard. Ray followed and he went immediately to the pool where he walked in just deep enough to hide the view of his piece. B walked toward Ray who was coming out of the pool and Ray said, 'look at my cock.' Then he began to hit B intensely. We wouldn't have been so scared to fight him had he not been naked and also a 6-foot-1-inch, 180-pound Taikwondo Black Belt.

Everyone who was still left at the party began running like hunted animals. I wasn't sure if Ray had a weapon at this point so I decided to just run away from him. About five of some of my bigger friends were in the house trying to keep Ray under control, who was still hitting everyone in sight. Finally J fuckin socked Ray who was running at him full speed until he fell to the ground feeling the pain of J's fist. They immediately restrained him by holding his arms and legs that were kicking furiously. This is when he started to speak as if he were possessed. He would repeat the same phrases in random order. He was saying shit like: 'This is perfection, I am Jesus, I am the center of the universe, I'm gay, Come lie with me, Daddy Mommy lie with me, black people, fingertips, Cock!!!' and he would scream at the top of his lungs between saying these horrid things. He was spitting on everyone who was holding him down.

Eventually we decided to send two people down the street to get D's father who is a doctor. He immediately came to try to calm the chaos by taming this beast who I couldn't believe was the same person that I have known since kindergarden. He duct-taped his feet together to stop him from kicking anyone. Then we waited for the paramedics to come. We were still tipping as we held Ray down. He wouldn't stop saying all that fuckin psycho shit and he wouldn't stop spitting, which was almost as distubing as seeing him nude. Two hours passed from the time that Ray was nude until the authorities came. We were trapped in the house with that violent demon for two hours, which seemed like an enternity in mushroom time! Finally they took the beast to the hospital. That was only two days ago. It's Mother's Day and I feel so bad for all of our moms for having to put up with this kind of bullshit. Nobody has talked to Ray yet. But tommorow many people who were there will see him again at school. The story is not over yet; we have yet to see how this experience will affect Ray.

Exp Year: 2001 ID: 6839
Added: May 14, 2002 Views: 9254

OfflineKingkole
im not a noob...im a a doob

Loc: canadiana
Re: A very sick and werid experience [Re: Hahzist]
    #2557171 - 04/13/04 09:53 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

How big where the mushrooms you ate?

I have seen single stems or caps that have been close to a 1\8, i have heard of shrooms like 5 grams big

OfflineGus
Back in town.

Loc: Quebec, Canada
    #2557205 - 04/13/04 10:04 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

wow thats an other fucking sick story. and I tought what happenned to me on my last real bad trip was fucked up shit. :lol:

InvisibleDiploidM
Cuban

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Rabbit Hole
    #2557367 - 04/13/04 11:02 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

DOSE : 0.125 g Mushrooms

That's a very tiny dose. Did you mean 0.125 OZ?

-Diploid

--------------------
Republican Values:

1) You can't get married to your spouse who is the same sex as you.
2) You can't have an abortion no matter how much you don't want a child.
3) You can't have a certain plant in your possession or you'll get locked up with a rapist and a murderer.

4) We need a smaller, less-intrusive government.

OfflineHahzist
Surfing theWaves of Chaos

Re: A very sick and werid experience [Re: Diploid]
    #2557384 - 04/13/04 11:07 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Yah I have no idea. I copied and pasted it so thats what was written. I guess the small ammount of shrooms with lots of weed ... and I guess a huge problem in the guy's head triggered it.

Anonymous

#2557411 - 04/13/04 11:27 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

damn my friend was saying a lot of weird things too, he started saying things like "but we're only two" "how was it from the beginning" he wouldn't stop repeating those two things, that was before he got really fucked up tho. Whatever I would tell him to do he would just reply with something like that, there was no way of comunicating with him, he kept running into tables and stuff (the next day he said he thought he could walk through them) so I threw him down onto his bed and went to bed myself, then he just lay under my bed rolling around and breathing really hard from time to time. His face was all red and shit and I was really getting pissed cause he kept breathing and bumping into my bed and I couldnt sleep. So I turn on the light to check him out and thats when i see that he pissed all over himself, the floor and the bed. Then you all know what happened after that :P Maybe he has some problem but which is barely noticable when sober or something? hmmm, it was a fucked up night alright, and whenever I trip now it's like I go back to that night and feel everything I felt that night and hear the same sounds, I also get really freaked out when I think of how he was acting when I'm tripping :/

Anonymous

#2557421 - 04/13/04 11:34 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Post deleted by user's request.

InvisibleRavus
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

Loc: Cave of the Patriarchs
    #2557457 - 04/13/04 11:53 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Heh, I'll admit the first time I read this I thought it was a joke.

But if this is true, you have some very fucked up friends.

If one of my friends did that, I'd probably lock him in a closet.

:lol: He actually flung shit at you??  :lol: :lol: That's so fucked up, I've never heard of anything like that on any drug. Maybe the kid who freaked out on the thumbprint with Chinacat who was shitting and pissing on the bed, but flinging shit?
:lol:

Sorry to laugh, I'm sure it wouldn't be as funny were I actually there.

--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract