Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 193 | 194 | 195 | 196 | 197 | 198 | 199 | 200 | 201 | 202 | 203 | 204 | 205 | 206 | 207 | 208 | 209 | 210 | 211 | 212 | 213 | | Last >
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Re: the flowers thread [Re: hummingbird]
    #25442724 -

hummingbird said:
I love the way these D. Inoxia look right before they open!








Those look wicked. :trippy:


--------------------
Nature is my church and walking through it is gospel. It tells no lies and reveals all to those who look, and listen, closely.
-Karode

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the flowers thread [Re: hummingbird] * 1
    #25442725 -

Datura flowers are really cool, throughout the whole process.

But I've never been able to watch a flower open like I have with Ipomoea alba.


--------------------
:hypnotoad:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the flowers thread [Re: MoonFarmer] * 1
    #25445519 -



Mum's from my mum.


--------------------

A Man Must Learn To Sail In All Winds.:bliss: RIP ModestMouse & Big Worm:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the flowers thread [Re: BattyKoda] * 2
    #25449151 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the flowers thread [Re: Argyreia] * 2
    #25453678 -


This thing skyrocketed to near 7', I wasn't ready


--------------------
I'm listening

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the flowers thread [Re: Electronic_Abyss]
    #25454464 -

What variety?


--------------------
:hypnotoad:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the flowers thread [Re: MoonFarmer]
    #25454547 -

Sweet sunflower's!!!

I had russian mammoth's this year.
They averaged about seven foot but I also planted them way late.

Bought some six foot stakes on sale so I'm going to see how tall I can get next year!

Also,
Are the petals suppose to wither?
Or am I doing something wrong?

They lasted maybe two weeks.


--------------------

A Man Must Learn To Sail In All Winds.:bliss: RIP ModestMouse & Big Worm:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the flowers thread [Re: BattyKoda]
    #25455079 -

I'm no expert, but mine are starting to wither as seeds develop on the big chief flower. Mine lasted about 3 or 4 weeks? It's a Tarahumara white seed. Also planted late, I just felt the urge to get some plants in the dirt this year.


--------------------
I'm listening

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the flowers thread [Re: Electronic_Abyss]
    #25455161 -

So I just looked up info on when to harvest and them getting withered and slump is all part of the process, apparently. Looks like my seeds are near harvest time.


--------------------
I'm listening

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the flowers thread [Re: Electronic_Abyss] * 3
    #25455189 -

Sceletium tortuosum flower


--------------------
Trade List

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the flowers thread [Re: MeanGreen]
    #25455206 -

MeanGreen said:
Sceletium tortuosum flower





:yesnod:


--------------------
:hypnotoad:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the flowers thread [Re: Electronic_Abyss]
    #25455435 -

Electronic_Abyss said:
So I just looked up info on when to harvest and them getting withered and slump is all part of the process, apparently. Looks like my seeds are near harvest time.




:facepalm3:

I cut all mine down...

Welp.
You live and you learn.


--------------------

A Man Must Learn To Sail In All Winds.:bliss: RIP ModestMouse & Big Worm:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the flowers thread [Re: BattyKoda]
    #25455467 -

Bummer, dude. We'll get 'em next year.
A shame they look so unsightly before seed time, I can't blame you for giving em the chop.


--------------------
I'm listening

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the flowers thread [Re: Electronic_Abyss]
    #25456279 -

I cut the heads off for seed harvest and leave some for the birds of course. But I always leave the stalks in place until the following spring because certain species of butterfly use it as a host plant. They do look really rough and shed most of their foliage but some how some way...

If you're in to that sort of thing.


--------------------
:hypnotoad:

Edited by MoonFarmer (09/12/18 11:26 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the flowers thread [Re: MoonFarmer]
    #25456357 -

Yeah, that sounds pretty cool. I won't tear it down after harvest then, I'll let the butterflies shack up in there.


--------------------
I'm listening

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the flowers thread [Re: Electronic_Abyss]
    #25456383 -

I always seem to have disease and pest issues when growing sunflowers so I isolate them on my property. That way it lowers the chance of anything spreading to the following growing season, since I do leave them up. I leave everything up for winter shelter but I plant alot of flora for pollinators. And birds even though they are super greedy.

I do plant a few randoms throughout islands or in the garden, but just to attract pollinators and bump up yield percentages for fruit and veggies. Pest and disease issues only plague my bigger patches.


--------------------
:hypnotoad:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the flowers thread [Re: MoonFarmer] * 1
    #25457314 -




Burpee's Carnival Blend bell pepper flower.

I haven't had any mature yet so not sure which variety. I'm hoping for Ivory.


--------------------
:hypnotoad:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the flowers thread [Re: MoonFarmer] * 1
    #25458033 -

Tomatillos stretchin out all over the place


--------------------
I'm listening

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the flowers thread [Re: Electronic_Abyss] * 5
    #25458141 -

Drosera whittakeri

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the flowers thread [Re: karode13] * 3
    #25458160 -

Datura Stramonium (Zombie's Cucumber, Jimson Weed)





I use the flowers as offerings to my spirits on my altar.

No ingestion is planned.


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

:nyan: LGBT - Love God Before Tradition :nyan:

Edited by Asante (09/13/18 07:04 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 193 | 194 | 195 | 196 | 197 | 198 | 199 | 200 | 201 | 202 | 203 | 204 | 205 | 206 | 207 | 208 | 209 | 210 | 211 | 212 | 213 | | Last >

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Smokin and Extractin: Klip Dagga passitbobbie 2,294 5 03/29/05 07:42 PM
by passitbobbie
* Klip dagga seeds anyone?? zombie_biscuit 918 2 09/05/04 07:29 AM
by zombie_biscuit
* How to harvest klip dagga?
( 1 2 all )
ninja cat 09 8,293 28 02/28/10 11:50 PM
by kadakuda
* Wild dagga or Klip dagga?
( 1 2 all )
scruffymafia 8,742 38 06/16/08 01:19 AM
by kadakuda
* Klip Dagga advise nitelife 754 7 06/08/10 01:41 AM
by iFennario
* Klip Dagga help drift 1,386 5 01/31/09 02:26 AM
by kadakuda
* Klip dagga? wickedsick 648 3 06/20/08 10:52 AM
by CptnGarden
* In your opinion, which species of Wild/Klip Dagga is this? raSman 750 1 05/25/04 05:07 PM
by Aneglakya

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: karode13, Mostly_Harmless, A.k.a
341,606 topic views. 2 members, 16 guests and 14 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.042 seconds spending 0.012 seconds on 18 queries.