Home | Community | Message Board

Shroom Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Ethnobotanical Garden

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store Cannabis Seeds   Amazon Hookah, Kava Kava

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinepassitbobbie
Stranger

Smokin and Extractin: Klip Dagga
    #3920295 - 03/15/05 11:22 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Yesterday a gentleman received a package in the mail, most intrigued he opened it to find wondrous herbs. The man and his girlfriend decided to partake in some pressed kief and kava for a relaxed afternoon of watching movies. Time passed relatively slowly and the effects of that combo lasted well into the second movie. At which point they decided to put 3 grams of raw klip dagga (leaves/stems/flowers) into a hookah with clove to cover the taste. 15 minutes later, the ashes charred, the gentleman remarked, "I feel like there is a halo massaging my scalp". His girlfriend noted similar feelings and they both agreed that the effects were somewhere between a cigarrette (with no tolerance) and mid-grade cannabis. The gentleman now awaits the final product of 2 oz of klip dagga extracted using ethanol for further experimentation.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineBorgFace
PEENTASTIC
Loc: Australia
Re: Smokin and Extractin: Klip Dagga [Re: passitbobbie]
    #3921986 - 03/15/05 07:02 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

I'm growing some ornamental dagga as a matter of fact. Apart from the "massaging" effect, was there any marked effects?

Let us know how the extraction goes.

Borg.

--------------------
Give me an ounce of civet, good apothecary, to sweeten my imagination!

Offlinepassitbobbie
Stranger

Re: Smokin and Extractin: Klip Dagga [Re: BorgFace]
    #3922101 - 03/15/05 07:37 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

He says that the effects were pot-like but he doesn't much like that term, he's quite a connuiser (sp?) and feels that pot is used in reference to everything just like chicken ;0.

Invisibledblaney
Human Being

Loc: Here & Now
    #3922777 - 03/15/05 10:08 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Once I did an extraction on Wild Dagga. I was intrigued after hearing reports of people sitting around stoned off of it in Africa. I never got to bioassay any quantity larger than about half the size of a pinkey-fingernail, so let us know how it turns out!

--------------------
"What is in us that turns a deaf ear to the cries of human suffering?"

"Belief is a beautiful armor
But makes for the heaviest sword"
- John Mayer

Making the noise "penicillin" is no substitute for actually taking penicillin.

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it." -Abraham Lincoln

Offlinepassitbobbie
Stranger

Re: Smokin and Extractin: Klip Dagga [Re: dblaney]
    #3939403 - 03/19/05 11:59 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Celebrations had by all friday night. The klip dagga had been properly extracted to the desired 5 grams per 1 gram of material. He carefully measured a gram of the dagga extract, eyeballed about 1.5 of cannabis and hash, and some tobacco. After thoroughly mixing the material it was rolled into a king size joquer paper to make quite a hefty blunt. At this point he and his girlfriend had smoked enough to get quite high but he was on the comedown from the first high when this blunt was smoked. This was much more sucessful than the dagga jay he rolled earlier, combining the slow burning extract with some faster burning material made for an even burning but nice and slow smoke. Dagga has its own smell to it, very "tingy" on the nose but not unpleasant. Upon finishing this monster it was determined that they were both "fucking blown". Some light CEVs were forming behind his eyes, as well as the aforementioned "massaging halo" effect that had morphed into a full body massage.
They went to a dark room to talk and watch the show behind their eyelids. Lieing down at this point was incredibly comfortable. They spoke some but the conversation drifted into nothingness as the closed eye visuals had picked up intensity(as well as our eyes becoming used to the new sight). The visuals were unlike those they had experienced on 2c-I, Lotus extract, skullcap extract, or the fleeting semi-cevs of pot alone. They talked a little about the nature of the visuals and came upon agreement that this was "persistent pot CEVs with a boost". To try to describe in words: At first very floral, smoooth and morphing not much can be done. Then morphing into other shapes sometimes full scenes but always full in the field of vision. The colors started becoming more readily apparent and with some effort it became possible to "direct" the CEVs to new heights. These effects lasted a good 2 and half hours becoming more intense until they both passed out unwittingly. The dreams I had, though I can't remember them, were very intense and vivid and I had a "persistant feeling" of the dreamstate for about 15 minutes after waking up. I am quite sure that if I had not fallen asleep I would have had a longer journey with the CEVs but I am quite satisfied as it is.

oops lol I hate writing in third person.

Offlinepassitbobbie
Stranger

#3986901 - 03/29/05 09:42 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

after consuming about 2 oz between the two of us in a week, we can both say there are no withdrawls or cravings for more dagga. This may not have been enough to feel withdrawls but im very sensitive to nicotine and even coming out of a 2nd hand environment can give me withdrawls. So far no addictiveness to report.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store Cannabis Seeds   Amazon Hookah, Kava Kava

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Ethnobotanical Garden