Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
Re: 30mg of morphine daily vs two pepsi's, with all other factors the same. [Re: ModestMouse]
    #25390466 -

ModestMouse said:
This thread is purely for discussion, if you feel like there's too much conflict or judgement here for your taste I might recommend you go check out some of Patlals threads to ease your mind :wink:





Whatever man I've just been the one talking about what I think and stuff. What judgement or conflict are you talking about? Sorry to derail your thread from the horrible bloody baby pictures.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 30mg of morphine daily vs two pepsi's, with all other factors the same. [Re: ModestMouse]
    #25390480 -

sugar is an addiction

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 30mg of morphine daily vs two pepsi's, with all other factors the same. [Re: cannabinated]
    #25390483 -

Absolutely.
I definitely advocate going paleo if one is interested in freeing themselves from the grips of carbohydrate dependence and fatigue. I've tried it for a bit and found it difficult to maintain but pretty rewarding physically and mentally.


--------------------
Anyone got a lowpass filter in this biiiiash?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 30mg of morphine daily vs two pepsi's, with all other factors the same. [Re: ModestMouse]
    #25391024 -

It is not avoidance that helps weightloss; but Love.

Love is hard to find this world.


I have positive experiences with Urine Therapy, in that it heals self confidence and the body. It is an ancient medicine used by taoists all over the world, and healers of all sorts. Its applications are: Weightloss, Cancer, Diabetes. Many also say it gives white teeth. Its indirect benefits are: Meditation, Fasting, More dynamic in life. It helps being able to fast. If you notice those who do it, they all fast often.


By using UT I healed my gut, I can now eat anything with sugar in again without becoming ill. And I have more energy than in my life ever. I mean I went bathing on 2 beaches in a row. And walking more than ever. Before so sick I could hardly walk.

I also got my appetite back, it did that. Able to eat white pasta again without ill, sugar without ill, drink normal cola without ill, marmelade without ill. It was a gut problem. UT heals the gut and pancreas (thus diabetes). I had prediabetes like many.


You can check it out on the net, many advocate it on youtube.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 30mg of morphine daily vs two pepsi's, with all other factors the same. [Re: lessismore]
    #25391072 -

Urine therapy.  lolol.

Definitely a troll.


--------------------
Nothing says love like grannies prolapsed anus!

quote]Urb said:
I know... Its fucked up... Ill fix it minyana..[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 30mg of morphine daily vs two pepsi's, with all other factors the same. [Re: ModestMouse] * 2
    #25391371 -

ModestMouse said:
Yall fetch sodas for your girls otherwise you face wrath?
:lol:
Nah that ain't how it works here. She wants some wine on the weekend or a snack sure. Soda is just one if those things I don't fuck with. Same w white bread.

We ain't cornfed like some of the local heffers, I daresay most! My kids won't be either.



Ha, you think you're so healthy and superior because you don't drink soda and eat white bread and you don't allow your girl to either. Everybody that doesn't eat like you is a heffer?

I bet you do heroin or meth or drink liquor, but think sugar is the devil.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 30mg of morphine daily vs two pepsi's, with all other factors the same. [Re: Lophosaurus]
    #25391708 -

I seem to have conquered the heroin monkey on my back, and I seldom drink liquor but usually have a beer every night. Lately I'm trying to go completely without, I'm on day 4. Everyone has problems, in certainly not perfect, but I take pride in not eating obvious trash.

:shrug: yeah I do feel slightly ahead of the curve for avoiding condensed carbohydrates, but only because anyone can do so and the shiftless masses generally don't care enough to.

Most people who steadily consume soda, white bread, ranch dressing for everything, etc are indeed overweight. Heffer was probably a strong word.


--------------------
Anyone got a lowpass filter in this biiiiash?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 30mg of morphine daily vs two pepsi's, with all other factors the same. [Re: ModestMouse] * 1
    #25391921 -

Wasn't there a fat egyptian goddess? What was her name, hmmm..........


























OH yeah, Heffertiti!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 30mg of morphine daily vs two pepsi's, with all other factors the same. [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #25391971 -

Amazon: shop for: ranch dressing :lol:


--------------------


theRealrollforever said:
That’s not possible; even with computers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 30mg of morphine daily vs two pepsi's, with all other factors the same. [Re: theRealrollforever]
    #25392043 -



--------------------
Anyone got a lowpass filter in this biiiiash?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Is morphine soluble in naptha? Ego Death 2,816 6 08/16/18 06:51 AM
by PoisonousLookalike
* HOLY SH!T!! $1900 for two days worth of morphine at the hospital!?!
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Gratos 11,164 67 11/23/13 10:56 AM
by Schmendrick
* Netflix v Blockbuster? Gijith 2,484 15 08/11/06 06:14 PM
by TheFakeSunRa
* How Pepsi saved my life!!! Phychotron 1,392 11 12/13/05 11:50 PM
by RESTLESS
* Pepsi or Coke?(poll)
( 1 2 all )
DrunkenAttempt 3,976 23 01/02/07 10:24 PM
by Psilocybeingzz
* pepsi in the gas tank
( 1 2 all )
wds 7,326 21 09/10/04 11:44 PM
by felix
* Im so f*cking stupid v. drug test
( 1 2 all )
Jackattack 13,121 32 04/05/06 12:20 AM
by 40oz
* have morphine, am happy DMTelepath 1,462 1 11/01/04 03:33 PM
by OJK

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,039 topic views. 5 members, 18 guests and 224 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 15 queries.