Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Pepsi or Coke?(poll)
    #6420002 -

Not sure if this has been done before but lets see who the king of cola is.
Pepsi or Coke
You may choose only one


Votes accepted from 01/02/07 09:03 PM until the end of time

View the results of this poll



--------------------


Nature is my God, Science is my religion.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pepsi or Coke?(poll) [Re: DrunkenAttempt]
    #6420013 -

coke its far easier to snort a line of powder than pour a 20 oz up your nose

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pepsi or Coke?(poll) [Re: trauma47645]
    #6420021 -

Coke has more of a spicy flavor, Pepsi has more of a sweet flavor.  I like coke. :blush:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pepsi or Coke?(poll) [Re: Maverick]
    #6420033 -

it depends. i go through phases where i like one more than the other and then it switches

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pepsi or Coke?(poll) [Re: stoneage]
    #6420049 -

Funny story...

I always thought I preferred Coke over Pepsi, but I learned otherwise one morning... Hatta and I go out for breakfast on Saturday mornings at this little cafe. We've been doing this for almost a good year now, and the every time we'd eat there, I'd order a coke to drink. The waitress always brought me a brown fizzy liquid and that was good enough for me. I thought I was drinking Coke. Then one day, we had a different waiter and when I ordered a coke, he asked me "Is Pepsi okay?" I was stunned speechless. So yeah, I guess I can't tell the f'n difference.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pepsi or Coke?(poll) [Re: adrug]
    #6420060 -

They could have just switched brands, that happens sometimes.
Have faith in the COKE!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pepsi or Coke?(poll) [Re: Rahie]
    #6420084 -

I was a pepsi man before, but I've changed to coke now.

Much better :thumbup:


--------------------
It's Krang, Bitch!  :krang:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pepsi or Coke?(poll) [Re: DrunkenAttempt]
    #6420093 -

fuck them both, they taste like shit, and their effect on the beverage industry as a whole is terrible, maybe I'm jsut high but I dont want 2 companys making all the drinks.

Besides, if you guy would just get a blender, and grind frozen fruits on a regular basis, you would nevrer drinbk pop, or at least I dont anymore personally.

I even mix some ginseng into my fruit paste sometimes, its SOO good.  Even without ginseng, eating fruit everyday has been an eye opener, I was SERIOUSLY lacking in nutes, I must have needed that fruit .........its easy to not eat fruits and veggies these days, but wow, eating fruit daily has given me so much energy, and stamina. Seriously , get a magic bullet etc, and grind fruit, fuck pop
not to mention the HORRIBLE human rights abuses, and environmental destruction both of these HORRIBLE companys have caused. Oh I guess I did just mention it, and why would you want their shit anyway........seriously, WHY??
Ever hear that a can a day = diabetes?? thats not an exageration :wink:

GRIND FRUITS!!! FUCK POP, FUCK sugery water !!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pepsi or Coke?(poll) [Re: drtyfrnk]
    #6420096 -

I only drink pepsi to remind myself why I drink coke.


--------------------
"The universe is the way it is because if it wasn't we wouldn't be here to talk about it"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pepsi or Coke?(poll) [Re: Psilocybeingzz]
    #6420181 -

Why do you care if certain companies make the most drinks? They make many more flavors than you've probably ever tried.

Coke is more crisp and refreshing.

Pepsi is sweet and is good once in a while.

I only drink Pepsi when places don't serve Coke.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pepsi or Coke?(poll) [Re: minesstudent]
    #6420185 -

I get a lot better burps when I drink coke. The kind of burps that kind of clear out your entire head. Nice deep, long burps that are so refreshing. I never get them with pepsi.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pepsi or Coke?(poll) [Re: gregorio]
    #6420197 -

Judging drinks by burps. :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pepsi or Coke?(poll) [Re: DrunkenAttempt]
    #6420202 -

coke.

pepsi blows.


--------------------
Boo, you whore.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pepsi or Coke?(poll) [Re: VoidOfsPg]
    #6420203 -

Because I dont like mono culture, I like unique things, pepsi and coke ruin culture, they are just garbage. Smaller beverage companies would be better for everyone, TASTE INCLUDED!!!!!!!!!!! :wink: (Im on mesc, but thats the way I see it all the time)


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pepsi or Coke?(poll) [Re: Psilocybeingzz]
    #6420209 -

Like Jones Soda Co.? Because they suck. I cannot drink that swill.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pepsi or Coke?(poll) [Re: adrug]
    #6420221 -

FRUIT I GRIND FRESH FRUIT!!!!!! ITS TASTY! AND GOOD FOR YOU!!!!!

Mix in some ginseng, you'll thank me!!!!!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pepsi or Coke?(poll) [Re: Psilocybeingzz]
    #6420225 -

I'm sorry, but I like carbonation. If you can carbonate some fruit juice for me, I'd be glad to drink it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pepsi or Coke?(poll) [Re: DrunkenAttempt]
    #6420235 -

coke has too much carbonation for my taste  :argh:


--------------------


:craven:  Ravings of a Madman  :craven:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pepsi or Coke?(poll) [Re: adrug]
    #6420247 -

all you have to do is add sparkling water/ soda water to the fruit stuff... tada! carbonation.


--------------------
:whip:  :whip:    :whip:    :whip:    :whip:

Edited by danksistah (01/02/07 10:19 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pepsi or Coke?(poll) [Re: Muppet]
    #6420255 -

COke coke coke coke coke coke coke....

Being from the heart of Coke country... I can tell you without any bias that coke is the best drink in the world... second to sweet tea with lemon...

There is a coke bottling plant 2 places down the street from my old High School


--------------------
"Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Fire."
-Alan Watts

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Ginseng! headset 1,161 11 11/05/05 09:46 PM
by Shroomism
* The Coca-Cola company would like do drugs with you. TYL3R 1,032 16 07/23/05 02:12 PM
by soochi
* How Pepsi saved my life!!! Phychotron 1,392 11 12/13/05 11:50 PM
by RESTLESS
* Rat out my shitty coke head manager?
( 1 2 all )
Dexter_Morgan 3,288 36 08/25/06 03:31 PM
by bc123
* I spilled coke in my keyboard blissedout 1,623 16 11/29/06 04:46 PM
by Konnrade
* Fuck coke. Hakim0777 774 11 09/26/07 12:31 AM
by Leanin
* just one pepsi
( 1 2 all )
Bridgeburner 2,335 21 09/29/08 01:44 PM
by Bridgeburner
* Pepsi introduces Cucumber Soda in Japan
( 1 2 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 5,316 27 06/30/07 03:00 PM
by LosAngelesGraff

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,976 topic views. 4 members, 160 guests and 86 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.053 seconds spending 0.032 seconds on 22 queries.