Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Attended my first convention this weekend * 1
    #25331911 -

Here's 2 celebrities I took pictures with at Supercon this weekend that passed:




The top image is Monica Rial,the voice actress does the voice of Bulma in the Dragon Ball series,Shiro in Deadman Wonderland,Michiko in Michiko & Hatchin,Tsuyu Asui in My Hero Academia,among others.The second pic is with Trish Stratus,a wrestler during WWE's Attitude Era.


--------------------
Ayahuasca recipes

Mescaline Albums


PKD is to acid as H.P.Lovecraft is to shrooms

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Attended my first convention this weekend [Re: AcidAstronaut]
    #25331965 -

AcidAstronaut said:
Here's 2 celebrities I took pictures with at Supercon this weekend that passed:




The top image is Monica Rial,the voice actress does the voice of Bulma in the Dragon Ball series,Shiro in Deadman Wonderland,Michiko in Michiko & Hatchin,Tsuyu Asui in My Hero Academia,among others.The second pic is with Trish Stratus,a wrestler during WWE's Attitude Era.



Did you ask trish stratus what its like having famous tits and being a nobody at the same time?

Those tits corrupted my youth.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Attended my first convention this weekend [Re: AcidAstronaut] * 2
    #25331976 -

Your mom and sister are hot.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Attended my first convention this weekend [Re: Crazy_Horse]
    #25332008 -

"If you give me the dragon ball I'll let you see my panties"

"Nobody wants to see your dirty undies."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Attended my first convention this weekend [Re: Konyap]
    #25332058 -

Sailor Moon > DBZ

Fite me


--------------------
Maiden, Mother, and Crone.

You are Me and I am You.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Attended my first convention this weekend [Re: SARAtonin]
    #25332065 -

But nawh, that's sweet!

Conventions are a blast!

Wish I went to Grand Prix Vegas this year so I could meet Rudy from Alpha Investments.


--------------------
Maiden, Mother, and Crone.

You are Me and I am You.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Attended my first convention this weekend [Re: NOUS333]
    #25332082 -

NOUS333 said:
...
Did you ask trish stratus what its like having famous tits and being a nobody at the same time?

Those tits corrupted my youth.





my first anime convention one of the guests was the voice of Asuka from the Evangelion dub
she was super nice, and signed a bunch of my random swag even tho bringing in the dvd case liners from the series prolly would have made more sense


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Attended my first convention this weekend [Re: Tantrika]
    #25332096 -

Hey cool Trish Stratus, loves her back in the day. Looks like a lot of fun


--------------------
R.I.P
Zombi3, Blue Helix
Modest Mouse
Zappa, Jellyfish
Slothie
That Kid With The face
ShLong
Le Canard
split_by_nine
& Big Worm Forever
Etched in the sands of time in the shroomery and ever so beloved and deeply missed by many :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Attended my first convention this weekend [Re: Tantrika] * 1
    #25332113 -

:heart: Asuka


--------------------
Maiden, Mother, and Crone.

You are Me and I am You.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Attended my first convention this weekend [Re: SARAtonin]
    #25332114 -

SARAtonin said:
Sailor Moon > DBZ

Fite me



Straight girls > lezbos

Fite me

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Attended my first convention this weekend [Re: SARAtonin] * 1
    #25332120 -

I still think the third impact in end of evangelion might be the most powerful thing I've ever seen cinematically.

Granted, the first time I watched it was after like a 12 hour evangelion marathon where my friend pretty much strapped me down and forced me to watch the series for the first time from start to finish.

Not a fan of the remakes so I haven't seen 3.0 yet, I'll just wait till 4.0 comes out and watch them both.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Attended my first convention this weekend [Re: stzacrack]
    #25332123 -

stzacrack said:
Straight girls > lezbos

Fite me



r00d


--------------------
Maiden, Mother, and Crone.

You are Me and I am You.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Attended my first convention this weekend [Re: SARAtonin]
    #25332146 -

SARAtonin said:
I still think the third impact in end of evangelion might be the most powerful thing I've ever seen cinematically.

Granted, the first time I watched it was after like a 12 hour evangelion marathon where my friend pretty much strapped me down and forced me to watch the series for the first time from start to finish.

Not a fan of the remakes so I haven't seen 3.0 yet, I'll just wait till 4.0 comes out and watch them both.



Watched series 3 or 4 times before actually seeing End of Evangelion; really puts a good crown on the series

the original episode endings with Shinji's strange trip through animation because of budget constraints actually impacted me a bit more tho

stopped following the various remakes, but saw the first 'episode' of...one of them at the Fantasia film festival
it was neat having the computerized remakes of scenes, but sitting in a theater was a different experience
first watched the series back in high school; best experience was high as a kite after watching the documentaries on the dvds tho
the producer or whatever of the translated version talks about Joseph Campbell's Power of Myth -- that was actually what first exposed me to Campbell's work
he was one of the panel guests along with Asuka and the English voice for Shinji
remember asking him some question about how he interprets the meaning of the series compared between the Eastern habit of looking inward and the Werstern habit of looking outward
he quipped something to the effect of it depends on the audience consuming it, whether it acts as a personal journey
or if "God's in his heaven, and all's right with the world"
was really high on hash all through that convention tho; remember going out and toking on the building's rooftop garden thing right before their panel :lol:

remember my Japanese Animation professor in University was from Japan and self-described as being an Otaku
he hated Evangelion :rofl:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Attended my first convention this weekend [Re: Seriously_trippin]
    #25332156 -

Seriously_trippin said:
Hey cool Trish Stratus, loves her back in the day. Looks like a lot of fun



Be honest.

You loved her tits.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Attended my first convention this weekend [Re: NOUS333]
    #25332213 -

Also her ass but yes I really just loved her tits and ass I was a preteen or teen at the time :lol: but she was a likeable champion I think. Wait she was champ right?


--------------------
R.I.P
Zombi3, Blue Helix
Modest Mouse
Zappa, Jellyfish
Slothie
That Kid With The face
ShLong
Le Canard
split_by_nine
& Big Worm Forever
Etched in the sands of time in the shroomery and ever so beloved and deeply missed by many :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Attended my first convention this weekend [Re: Seriously_trippin]
    #25332223 -

Seriously_trippin said:
Also her ass but yes I really just loved her tits and ass I was a preteen or teen at the time :lol: but she was a likeable champion I think. Wait she was champ right?



Idk. Only remember the tits.

Champ at getting me off.  Idk about wrestling.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Attended my first convention this weekend [Re: Seriously_trippin]
    #25332232 -

Seriously_trippin said:
Also her ass but yes I really just loved her tits and ass I was a preteen or teen at the time :lol: but she was a likeable champion I think. Wait she was champ right?



Really just remember the strip matches against Lita

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Attended my first convention this weekend [Re: Tantrika]
    #25333833 -

Yea,she won the Hardcore title once and the Women's title 7 times.


--------------------
Ayahuasca recipes

Mescaline Albums


PKD is to acid as H.P.Lovecraft is to shrooms

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Attended my first convention this weekend [Re: Tantrika]
    #25333840 -

@Tantrika
Really?
I didn't watch the actually last episode until some time later because we substituted it for End of Evangelion the first time.
When I did finally watch it I just felt very let down and short changed and I could see why the creator got death threats for it.

It just wasn't very impactful for me after already seeing End of Evangelion
I wonder if we have opposite experiences because of which we watched first.



--------------------
Maiden, Mother, and Crone.

You are Me and I am You.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Attended my first convention this weekend [Re: SARAtonin]
    #25333858 -

Never saw End of Evangelion-only the clip of Asuka getting devoured by 9 Angels.Saw the series on Adult Swim late at night around 2004 and bought the entire series on DVD in ~2006 and the the first 2 remakes on Toonami when they showed them.


--------------------
Ayahuasca recipes

Mescaline Albums


PKD is to acid as H.P.Lovecraft is to shrooms

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* the new...errr, remake of evangelion Hakim0777 1,916 18 10/15/10 11:42 PM
by Muppet
* Attending the SCI show in Asheville this weekend? Dimmy 416 0 10/02/06 08:55 PM
by Dimmy
* My weekend adventure - hiking and motorcycling the best of Oregon - tons of rad pics! Grok 2,869 15 10/14/07 08:23 AM
by Merkin
* Dateline undercover reporter gets caught at defcon 'hacker' convention! mndfreezeMDiscordReddit 1,722 9 08/07/07 04:35 PM
by ledfut
* My 4/20 Weekend (The Revolution Festival) Jack Albertson 662 5 04/21/08 11:51 AM
by Jack Albertson
* Snaggletooth Weekend Extravaganza
( 1 2 3 all )
THE KRAT BARON 1,952 57 06/16/06 11:49 PM
by Snaggletooth
* My Weekend Explosives / CT Seminars
( 1 2 all )
The14thWarrior 1,712 25 10/09/05 12:53 PM
by The14thWarrior
* I hate working at night every single weekend.
( 1 2 all )
Rustifer 1,963 20 11/17/07 09:08 AM
by LbDub

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
803 topic views. 2 members, 11 guests and 126 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.