Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
I hate working at night every single weekend.
    #7645764 -
Log in to view attachment

It's during party time.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate working at night every single weekend. [Re: Rustifer]
    #7645777 -

What do you do?


--------------------
Life is one big road with lots of signs,
So when you're ridin' through the ruts,
Don't you complicate your mind.

Flee from hate, mischief and jealousy
Don't bury your thoughts,
Put your vision to reality, yeah!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate working at night every single weekend. [Re: VisionsToReality]
    #7645796 -

he hangs around the corner selling his own rear end :eek:


--------------------
What Would Dexter Do?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate working at night every single weekend. [Re: usefulidiot13]
    #7645847 -

Aww rustifer...you'll have a day off and we can have our party time! It will be eXcellent!!!! :grin:


--------------------
"If it turns out there's a God--he's an underachiever"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate working at night every single weekend. [Re: Oxy]
    #7645880 -

Yeah.  Maybe you guys can redline his 1993 E36 while he takes pictures as he drives?  :smile:


--------------------
Life is one big road with lots of signs,
So when you're ridin' through the ruts,
Don't you complicate your mind.

Flee from hate, mischief and jealousy
Don't bury your thoughts,
Put your vision to reality, yeah!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate working at night every single weekend. [Re: VisionsToReality]
    #7645937 -

hahahahah and maybe you should take your caged free eggs and shove them up your ass...hahahahah

oh wait does that make me soulless and immature??

hahahahahahahaha!

Never give up do you buddy??


--------------------
"If it turns out there's a God--he's an underachiever"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate working at night every single weekend. [Re: Oxy]
    #7645946 -

dude. somewhere there is a heroin pill, and it's calling your name. quick, before you tweak out, FIND IT!!!!


--------------------
Life is one big road with lots of signs,
So when you're ridin' through the ruts,
Don't you complicate your mind.

Flee from hate, mischief and jealousy
Don't bury your thoughts,
Put your vision to reality, yeah!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate working at night every single weekend. [Re: VisionsToReality]
    #7646544 -

Where did you get 93 from?

Fucking what are you researching me and digging through my posts?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate working at night every single weekend. [Re: Rustifer]
    #7646568 -

he keeps getting worse

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate working at night every single weekend. [Re: Adom]
    #7646877 -

I know he spouts off all kinds of senseless shit.

My car's a 98 btw.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate working at night every single weekend. [Re: Rustifer]
    #7646887 -

Rustifier, maybe you should get a GED and go to college. Then maybe your life wouldn't blow so much chunk. Just a friendly suggestion.


--------------------
Life is one big road with lots of signs,
So when you're ridin' through the ruts,
Don't you complicate your mind.

Flee from hate, mischief and jealousy
Don't bury your thoughts,
Put your vision to reality, yeah!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate working at night every single weekend. [Re: VisionsToReality]
    #7646891 -

I have my GED and started attending college at 17 thank you.

My life kicks ass, or should I say, I kick ass at life.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate working at night every single weekend. [Re: Rustifer]
    #7646897 -

O, maybe I was thinking of pong

But if you kick ass at life...why are you miserably spending your weekends? The thread title says it. You hate your life. What gives?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate working at night every single weekend. [Re: VisionsToReality]
    #7646911 -

What the hell is the matter with you?

It's called venting.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate working at night every single weekend. [Re: VisionsToReality]
    #7646914 -

I just miss a little party action, it's no big deal.

The thread title says I hate working every single weekend, nothing about my life.

If It bothered me too much I would get another job during the day I keep it like this because it makes it hard to hang out with friends, so I can focus more on school and stay out of trouble. I've had enough fun weekends in the past, and will have plenty in the future. Right now it's just save save save and school school school so in 2009 I can buy some property.

Like I said, I kick ass at life.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate working at night every single weekend. [Re: Rustifer]
    #7646936 -

Well, considering you hate working every single weekend, and working every single weekend is a part of your life...you hate your life. That's unfortunate.

The way I look at life...if you are using yourself as a mean to an end...you're wasting your life. Life should be enjoyed at every point along the way.

It's kinda like the CEO who never sees his family and works 70 hours a week...all for the money..so he can buy his little car and play every once a while...so not worth it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate working at night every single weekend. [Re: VisionsToReality]
    #7646941 -

Ok, I hate my life, you got me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate working at night every single weekend. [Re: Rustifer]
    #7646949 -

I hate to say it but I think I'm busitng out my ignore.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate working at night every single weekend. [Re: Adom]
    #7646965 -

Go for it! Thanks.

And I thought you ignored me, Rusti? Please do so I don't have to


--------------------
Life is one big road with lots of signs,
So when you're ridin' through the ruts,
Don't you complicate your mind.

Flee from hate, mischief and jealousy
Don't bury your thoughts,
Put your vision to reality, yeah!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate working at night every single weekend. [Re: VisionsToReality]
    #7647002 -

There's a new know-it-all hippie jackass here every other day, it won't do much good.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Childrens games that teach hate.
( 1 2 3 all )
Frog31337 4,545 47 10/09/20 05:24 PM
by Baby_Hitler
* Cedar point... whos worked there and whos goin work 03? Fungushungry 1,481 9 04/03/03 12:21 PM
by dia
* My friend used to work at High Times LearyfanS 1,635 9 01/11/03 06:02 PM
by shroomizzy
* Post deleted by MOE THE MAD SCIENTIST vatoloco 1,580 8 06/21/22 12:03 AM
by gamergod88
* Hardest Working Musician?
( 1 2 all )
Adom 4,959 30 05/06/03 08:00 AM
by Fliquid
* Would this possibly work?? TriptopinkFloyd 1,749 13 12/16/02 05:45 PM
by eltardo
* this was found in my work scotsman1 1,330 13 12/07/02 09:47 AM
by Mr Wobblehead
* Work from home DazedSol 716 5 02/15/03 10:50 AM
by Skikid16

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,963 topic views. 3 members, 21 guests and 125 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.