Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: Harmonicas [Re: musiclover420] * 1
    #25272869 -

They are great for melodies! You should learn 'when the saints come marching in'


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Harmonicas [Re: shivas.wisdom]
    #25272934 -

shivas.wisdom said:
They are great for melodies! You should learn 'when the saints come marching in'



Yeah I am excited to experiment with it on recordings :strokebeard:

Bet it would sound really cool mic'd and ran through some effects like delay/reverb and maybe a little distortion to add some crunch/grit.

Might have to learn some classic tunes, some blues and folk songs could be fun.


--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Any banjo players?
( 1 2 all )
Lion 3,119 24 12/03/12 09:22 PM
by bryguy27007
* 5 string Banjo, i want it so bad need advice senorcafe 468 4 12/04/11 05:20 PM
by senorcafe
* Any harmonica players that can suggest a good one for me to get? DeadPhan 1,430 15 03/26/11 07:47 AM
by shroomanic
* Banjos?
( 1 2 all )
Boomer The Great 1,835 31 02/11/16 03:21 AM
by Shins
* The Sounds of Appalachia natedawgnow 488 16 12/19/17 09:51 PM
by psi
* how many shr0o0omz should i trade my banjo for? goldfish 963 14 05/01/12 04:19 AM
by Khii Khwaay
* dueling banjos from deliverance
( 1 2 all )
nightkrawler 3,948 26 12/20/06 08:02 PM
by Prisoner#1
* I wanna play banjo!! tracedwards313 865 17 02/22/12 12:16 AM
by tracedwards313

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
869 topic views. 2 members, 201 guests and 98 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 17 queries.