Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Ash vs Evil Dead season 3 started! * 1
    #25096163 -

No idea how I missed this but it's already halfway through :awesomenod:

Really stoked, such a great show. If you like supernatural horror/comedy check it out, and if you haven't seen the originals watch the Evil Dead movies, or at least the 3rd which is what the TV show follows.


--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ash vs Evil Dead season 3 started! [Re: musiclover420]
    #25096195 -

It's an awesome show! 





--------------------
A society governed in terms of double standards is self-destructive



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ash vs Evil Dead season 3 started! [Re: Asclepius]
    #25096200 -

I still can't believe it started last month... I re watched it probably right before the new season started.

Anyways on episode 2 so far and it's taking some interesting directions :strokebeard: Not sure how I feel about the new guy so far though.


--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ash vs Evil Dead season 3 started! [Re: musiclover420]
    #25175279 -

Ok, so the Ash vs Evil Dead series finale aired last night.  Was anyone else severely disappointed?  I wasn’t just let down by the finale, but by the whole season.  Bruce Campbell was still great, but the script problems were just too much.  I won’t even get into it all, but it feels like they must’ve fired all their good writers after season 2.  There was hardly anything about season 3 that I enjoyed, which sucks because I loved the first two seasons.

That all said, I’m real thankful for the show.  I grew up loving Ash Williams & the Evil Dead movies, and years ago Campbell said he was never reprising the role.  So to get even just the first two seasons was unexpectedly awesome, I just wish it hadn’t ended so shabbily.  Still, I’m grateful for what Bruce & Sam Raimi gave us with the show.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ash vs Evil Dead season 3 started! [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #25175289 -

It sucks that Starz pulled the plug, especially after the show's ratings dropped because of being moved from Saturdays to Sundays.

 


--------------------
A society governed in terms of double standards is self-destructive



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ash vs Evil Dead season 3 started! [Re: Asclepius]
    #25175302 -

That’s an interesting take on it.  Generally, shows fare better on Sunday night.  Almost nothing that a network is trying to give a boost to airs on Saturday, and Saturday night is where they put shows that are already slipping in viewership.  I think the bigger issue is that it was on Starz at all- AvED would’ve done much better as a Netflix, or even Amazon, original.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ash vs Evil Dead season 3 started! [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #25175305 -

:thatsayes:


--------------------
A society governed in terms of double standards is self-destructive



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The Grateful Dead - "The Shroomery PIcks Vol. 1"
( 1 2 3 all )
LearyfanS 5,256 40 10/03/03 06:59 AM
by Ripple
* DEAD HEAD PUZZLE!!!!!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 all )
notapillow 17,347 201 03/22/05 05:36 PM
by Ripple
* amazing grateful dead quotes-please post some here!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
flanders53 60,523 81 06/04/24 06:13 AM
by Consigliere
* MUSHROOMS...GOOD OR EVIL??? Only1AK 2,389 17 04/10/03 01:25 PM
by Nelo
* Deleted
( 1 2 3 4 all )
LiL_KuSsH 7,307 65 08/19/03 02:05 PM
by Purple Haze
* I saw The Dead and Willie Nelson Last night. Crass 1,100 7 07/02/03 08:01 PM
by Drummer
* Grateful Dead Back!
( 1 2 3 all )
PapaverS 8,484 43 03/02/03 07:40 AM
by Ripple
* Were the Grateful Dead Freemason Satanists?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Adom 53,887 128 12/13/18 02:16 AM
by Reblackah

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
163 topic views. 3 members, 17 guests and 190 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.