Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Manaforts Lawyers File For Dismissal of charges... [Re: koods]
    #25102723 -

Ya, I thought so.  :lol:


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Manaforts Lawyers File For Dismissal of charges... [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #25103224 -

There is some evidence that Trump wanted to build a hotel or hotel(s) on Russian soil.  There was also some people on his cabinet with Russian business ties.

Perhaps nothing out right illegal.  But Russia and the west are in a cold war.  So it is illegal if it crosses into a hot war and taboo otherwise.

It seems like it's unadventurous territory and not a political climate to set precedent.  Or perhaps it is.

If Trump was JFK, we all know what sort of ride he'd go on.  JFK was soft on the Soviets.  The military wanted to invade Cuba, some wanted all out nuclear war.  And the sure as shit didn't want to lose their nuclear weapons in Turkey, like they did.


--------------------
"in sterquiliniis invenitur in stercore invenitur"

In filth it will be found in dung it will be found

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Manaforts Lawyers File For Dismissal of charges... [Re: Morel Guy]
    #25103229 -

Morel Guy said:
There is some evidence that Trump wanted to build a hotel or hotel(s) on Russian soil.  There was also some people on his cabinet with Russian business ties.

Perhaps nothing out right illegal.



Nothing wrong at all.  Russia is now filled with Western Businesses like McDonalds, Levis, etc.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Manaforts Lawyers File For Dismissal of charges... [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #25103240 -

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Morel Guy said:
There is some evidence that Trump wanted to build a hotel or hotel(s) on Russian soil.  There was also some people on his cabinet with Russian business ties.

Perhaps nothing out right illegal.



Nothing wrong at all.  Russia is now filled with Western Businesses like McDonalds, Levis, etc.




That could change.  I'm sure it is a concern about worsening tensions and economical income coming in.

We make money off the Russians and the gas heats a lot of Europe.

It would be nice if we could all get along.  But authoritarian types are usually carrying far too much emotional baggage.  Putin is an old war horse and he obviously holds grudges from the US failing the Soviets in Afghanistan and at their home. 

I think things are too tense for more Russian grasp on Eastern Europe in a cold war style.  I could be wrong though.


--------------------
"in sterquiliniis invenitur in stercore invenitur"

In filth it will be found in dung it will be found

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore Bulk Substrate


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* lawyer files 'heresy' charges against Kerry DigitalDuality 1,065 9 09/23/04 12:25 PM
by DigitalDuality
* Can you be arrested for expressing an argument against war?
( 1 2 3 all )
Prosgeopax 4,137 47 08/12/05 11:38 PM
by Silversoul
* 1st possesion charge I'v ever been glad to see any one get Protester 832 9 02/22/04 02:02 PM
by Anonymous
* The September 11 X-Files wingnutx 1,591 9 08/17/03 01:34 AM
by BleaK
* Rumsfeld to Face War Crimes Charges in Germany zorbman 1,240 12 11/13/06 05:21 PM
by Luddite
* Rush Limbaugh Arrested on Drug Charges
( 1 2 all )
1stimer 2,534 31 04/29/06 07:00 PM
by SirTripAlot
* FBI conducts predawn raid at Paul Manafort home
( 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 all )
koods 4,492 205 08/18/17 08:24 PM
by Citizen X
* Second judge tosses marijuana charges pattern 479 2 01/11/03 04:59 AM
by Learyfan

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
552 topic views. 1 members, 4 guests and 14 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 17 queries.