Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: You lost your job and you quit showering. That made me laugh. [Re: Asclepius] * 2
    #25087226 -

Joining the army is mentally ill.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You lost your job and you quit showering. That made me laugh. [Re: Crazy_Horse]
    #25087261 -

Maximum 2 days.

I'm not a dirty fuck.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You lost your job and you quit showering. That made me laugh. [Re: Patlal]
    #25087264 -

Teo canadian days is a long time.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You lost your job and you quit showering. That made me laugh. [Re: Crazy_Horse]
    #25087443 -

Crazy_Horse said:
Joining the army is mentally ill.




You got me there.  :yeahthatsright:


--------------------
A society governed in terms of double standards is self-destructive



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You lost your job and you quit showering. That made me laugh. [Re: Great Scott] * 1
    #25088002 -

Turned out to be.  Who the fuck knows with the Shroomery?  Some people connect on issues and some just waste time instead of adding anything to it, such as yourself.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You lost your job and you quit showering. That made me laugh. [Re: Barnaby]
    #25088232 -

Barnaby said:
Turned out to be.  Who the fuck knows with the Shroomery?  Some people connect on issues and some just waste time instead of adding anything to it, such as yourself.






--------------------
A society governed in terms of double standards is self-destructive



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You lost your job and you quit showering. That made me laugh. [Re: Barnaby]
    #25088252 -

Barnaby said:
Turned out to be.  Who the fuck knows with the Shroomery?  Some people connect on issues and some just waste time instead of adding anything to it, such as yourself.



Now that was just rude. Apologize immediately, sir.


--------------------
:thumbup: :thumbdown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You lost your job and you quit showering. That made me laugh. [Re: Great Scott]
    #25088272 -

A week or so. Depends on how lazy I am. I enjoy a job I can wear a hat at especially if it's a morning gig. I finally get ready like 10 minutes before I have to start travelling.


--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You lost your job and you quit showering. That made me laugh. [Re: Enjoywho]
    #25088325 -

When I was extremely mentally unstable while on house arrest with literally nothing to do, I would go about 6 to 7 days at a time without showering before my own body filth started bothering me. I eventually found some hobbies to get into and my mental health greatly increased and I started caring about myself more and went back to daily showering.

These days I don't really have much to do, so sometimes I go 2 days in a row without showering before I realise how disgusting I feel. I hate the feeling of oily hair and skin, but sometimes depression makes me too apathetic to do anything besides sit at the computer.

I really need to get back into my hobbies. My headaches are basically dealt with besides the anxiety that I might die from them soon, so I really have no excuse but to get back into RC model helicopters and aeroplanes. Now that I mention that, I think I'll sign into my favourite helicopter forum and see what's new.


--------------------
What's the crime if I snort a line, smoke, toke shoot it up all at the same time?



SunnyD said:
Definitely have more respect for sheekle than I do for unjust laws

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You lost your job and you quit showering. That made me laugh. [Re: Canadian Jesus]
    #25089165 -

Good to hobbies and that sounds fun.  Going into a temp job dressed like a rich man to register people in a massive event and they are going to tell that I am fucked up to a degree.  Will be interesting if they fire me as it is a full 8 1/2 shift and I will go to a bar during my lunch break. 

Funny thing is it is a massive convention for the millennials.  Not my usual thing, I prefer a more mature crowd with party type people that get it and the conversations though they will be from all around the nation so that will be interesting. 

First time I will shower in 4 days I think?  It amused me going to the grocery store as that is all I did that day and the woman behind me and her automatic response of repulsion that was involuntary from the smell and her facial look.  I shouldn't find that funny but it was. 

But no I do shower quite a bit, it becomes a chore though as well with shaving and brushing my teeth at times.  I just don't give a fuck unless I need to do something important.  But only when I am fucked up for a long period of time, one does become a lot more aware when you are in a boring state of everyday sober consciousness.  I still take care of my responsibilities.  When you have a safety net of money and a good apartment I just don't care.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You lost your job and you quit showering. That made me laugh. [Re: Barnaby]
    #25089195 -

A month while roughing it out in the high desert.


--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You lost your job and you quit showering. That made me laugh. [Re: Asclepius]
    #25089473 -

.

Edited by PatrickKn (05/25/18 07:39 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You lost your job and you quit showering. That made me laugh. [Re: PatrickKn]
    #25093336 -

I find that it's not even hobbies. I don't envy girls for having long hair. I used to grow mine out in high school. Once I started getting the classic boys cut I could put into a faux hawk real quick. Even without a shower. My hair improved greatly.

Your not supposed to strip the grease off your hair with chemicals every day. Your body just naturally produces more. I make it a point to wash it every 2 days but even after a week with some water it will look good over someone that washes there hair every day.

So much maintenance. My girl always asks me you ready to go. Ya so I'm ready to go out the door in a couple minutes. 2 hours later we might leave eventually. :lol:

It's my fault for still thinking were going to leave means maybe eventually I could probably take a nap. xD


--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You lost your job and you quit showering. That made me laugh. [Re: Acaterpillar]
    #25093566 -

Yeah, hiking it or out in nature for a long period, desert, whatever.  You get the necessities and what is like serving a billionaire that owns an NBA team in a high class and exclusive place in an NBA arena, and it's like, I am making what is something that not that what is even in a fraction that is something I could learn, college is for something right?  But it is meaningless.

Desert though, showering to get all that sand out and of your clothes, well worth it.  When you find a place for it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You lost your job and you quit showering. That made me laugh. [Re: PatrickKn]
    #25093568 -

It's off topic but I found it amusing that some guy just masterbated constantly to get kicked out of the army.  Well in control of myself but I can only guess what other servicemen were thinking.  The man had a plan.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You lost your job and you quit showering. That made me laugh. [Re: Barnaby]
    #25093583 -

But shit.  They flew supervisors from all over the nation in to this convention.  I have never felt the hatred and contempt of one woman that was there that just as a supervisor, as I was doing a good job, but people knew I was fucked up.

Guessing I got a few complaints just for being sloppy but I was super friendly and earned my 12 dollars an hour.  One supervisor that had worked a 14 hour shift and was cool just stared at me and I just stared back.  She wanted me gone but I was like fuck it, just say you are fired or not. Serving a billionaire when they pay you nothing just jaded and really don't care.  And everything turned out alright. 

It's amazing when working with people from all over the nation of the U.S. how many can tell, some complain, others just like it.  Big social event as well that evening meaning people from all over partying.  Think that helped.  So I get my deposits.  Everything is good.  Getting close to the beach of L.A. but the people and beach parties I have some extra finances.  Will see.  Spring break motherfuckers.  Marijuana is legal now.  Will see how long they take to catch up to Denver.  It took Seattle a long fucking time.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I Lost $350 kosmic_charlie 1,242 11 12/17/03 05:24 AM
by chinacat72
* Quitting Marijuana
( 1 2 all )
frank_grimes 5,958 34 02/02/03 05:35 AM
by Killjoy
* A good laugh!!! dastats 670 6 04/28/04 08:55 PM
by whiterabbit13
* about to taske a shower notapillow 485 2 11/15/03 04:52 PM
by wrestler_az
* Do you brush your teeth in the shower?
( 1 2 all )
neuro 4,789 35 11/15/03 05:08 PM
by Ripple
* Do you shower after having sex?
( 1 2 all )
MOTH 4,695 32 05/01/04 07:15 PM
by Radcon
* mushroom jobs? otis5 1,792 13 11/25/03 07:12 AM
by otis5
* Toolfans: laugh or scream?
( 1 2 all )
Grav 3,791 28 02/25/03 09:40 AM
by TheBear

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
779 topic views. 6 members, 20 guests and 81 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.037 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 17 queries.