Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Shitty jobs on St. Patricks?
    #25069914 -

Cleaning trash from the parade during it while imbibing.  Yes, I am a lowlife scum but I will be in L.A. on the beach in less then a month so there is sun shining through.  Even if I get fired.

It is a temp job that pays 12 an hour so I figure, as it's supposed to rain here, put on a leprachon hat and beads while doing so and drinking out of sight with people.  It will be freezing and miserable so guessing the supervisor will understand.  If not, luck of the Irish to me.  I will draw in a giant green chalk a clover.  Would use a sharpie, risky, spray paint, terrorist, but whatever.  When the night is over I will be partying or in the drunk tank.  But will do my job regardless.

That is what they don't get.  There are so many menial jobs you can do while fucked up a bit.  Busy work is for stupid fuckers.  But so is picking up their garbage so pity drinks for the poor.  I will play a character of a old poor Scotsman.  Whiskey as well.  Maybe a beard, I am over planning this and I really don't need the money.  I just don't think it will matter if I still pick shit up, meeting people in a shitty yet off handed way.

Bad idea?  Or full on Bad Santa?  Oh yeah, job description includes "policing" which is full on bullshit.  Enjoy St. Patties Shroomery.  This website is dying a slow painful death I have noticed.  But everything seems to over time.

Edited by Barnaby (03/16/18 11:12 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shitty jobs on St. Patricks? [Re: Barnaby]
    #25069921 -

bad idea, for sure. you said it firast.


still a bad idea.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shitty jobs on St. Patricks? [Re: Barnaby]
    #25070044 -

You've noticed the slow painful death since you joined in Dec of last year?

I was going to encourage your mischief but for your Shroomery slight I say to thee,... meh whatever do what you want


--------------------
notapillow said: "you are going about this endeavor all wrong. clear your mind of useless fear and concern. buy the ticket, take the ride, and all that.... "

ChrisWho said: "It's all about the journey, not the destination."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shitty jobs on St. Patricks? [Re: Mickalopagus]
    #25070106 -

I am timelapses, I am something else I don't recall.  I have never been banned. I live forever in this place.  And I will pick up garbage tomorrow in a rainstorm in the wind for some penance not for community service for the holy St. Patrick.:chesire:  In and out of existence.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shitty jobs on St. Patricks? [Re: Barnaby]
    #25070503 -

:gollum: as op justifies getting sloshed even though he knows it is a bad idea all around.

also most likely a puppet as are half the members here maybe more due to the amount of mental illness abounding on the site.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shitty jobs on St. Patricks? [Re: ReposadoXochipilli]
    #25072117 -

I am.  Have been on this site on and off for over a decade.  Never banned.  What matters?  What is written or something that is of a societal construct made from High School?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shitty jobs on St. Patricks? [Re: Barnaby]
    #25072120 -

Bartended in an irish pub on St Patrick's day...not really that shit but definetly a big day.


--------------------
Just a fool on the hill.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shitty jobs on St. Patricks? [Re: Barnaby]
    #25072128 -

And yes, storm of the century, no, but close to it.  God has a sense of humor.  They still had the parade in SLC.  People I was told were dancing in very hurried up fashion as they were cold as hell.  The day before was 58 degrees. 

Should of brought in some whiskey.  The barkeep had Barton's FUCK NO and Jamison for only, and I don't think he was bullshitting me, but this indoor club with people with red hats and a golden string attached.  He said the only way you could be a part of this club, sounds like an extended frat, was if you had Irish blood and something else.

My boss was drinking on the job but I had to wear this horrid florescent thing.  I should of just sneaked a pint in of Jack.  But I never saw this coming with the storm of the winter three days till Spring. 

Heard enough Celtic music to drive one mad when beer is all around and people are getting fucked up and I just had to watch.  Time went by slow but I got paid to just listen to, and enjoy at some points dancing from people and a women that gave me a, do you want to fuck stare.  Why do I just fear such things?

Still learned a lot about that type of dancing. Was cool to see kids dancing trying to imitate it.  That is where kids belong, out in the wild playing. When it stopped snowing for a bit.  When they are indoors they are excruciating to endure.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shitty jobs on St. Patricks? [Re: Barnaby]
    #25072147 -

Quote:
I will play a character of a old poor Scotsman.



Quote:
When the night is over I will be partying or in the drunk tank.



Quote:
Busy work is for stupid fuckers




This whole thread is great. Also, that storm was crazy today, right? Fuck this weather

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shitty jobs on St. Patricks? [Re: I_was_the_walrus]
    #25072170 -

I am taking my own learned experiences as it enters midnight.  The security ratio there was 3-1 to people.  I am not going out in a storm to fuck a woman though the dancing would be fun.  And tomorrow I will catch up on sleep and since God hated St. Patrick in my parts this Winter as Spring is on the 20th, fuck it, fuck it, fuck it,. 

I hate this police state.  Like one said, no one fears the police until you are handcuffed in the back of a cruiser.  Yeah, FUCK OFF!

Best wisdom though, busy work for the sake of your manager looking like he is doing something smash a beer bottle in his head and walk out.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shitty jobs on St. Patricks? [Re: Barnaby]
    #25072172 -

Barnaby said:
smash a beer bottle in his head and walk out.



real classy.

worst thread. ( of the day)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shitty jobs on St. Patricks? [Re: Fiery]
    #25072244 -

Mopping up the little people leprechaun cathouse that's only in operation this one joyous day of the year.



Or maybe cleaning green puke as a janitor.


--------------------
Do what thou Wilt shall be the Whole of the Law
Love is the Law. Love under Will

Hail Eris! All Hail Discordia!!
The Sovereign Peanut has Spoken!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* St. Patricks Day
( 1 2 all )
YouEnjoyMyself 3,374 21 03/17/04 01:27 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* Happy St. Patrick's Day (Jokes Included) AislingGheal 782 3 03/17/05 08:16 AM
by Irradiated_Feces
* I have to get a job.
( 1 2 all )
MOTH 3,047 20 11/24/04 08:52 PM
by Hanky
* Cool jobs
( 1 2 all )
Hrethic 3,107 30 07/12/05 09:22 AM
by Hrethic
* I got into a fight with two homeless guys on St Patty's Day!
( 1 2 all )
Photoguy 5,044 27 03/18/05 03:53 PM
by drtyfrnk
* What was your worst job ever?
( 1 2 all )
RandalFlagg 3,529 34 04/29/05 09:56 PM
by TODAY
* Interview with a scotsman Visionary Tools 220 0 03/16/08 11:43 AM
by Visionary Tools
* A shitty situation....
( 1 2 all )
niteowl 3,030 26 02/07/05 01:44 PM
by pinkfloydms

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
309 topic views. 3 members, 10 guests and 102 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.