Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: Trump Oust Tillerson!!! [Re: imachavel]
    #25062060 -

imachavel said:
Too much heresay. Too many predictions with too much emphasis on "this definite outcome" based on no factual evidence. Lot of opinions in the political forum today.

Really though fuck Trump



You say too much hearsay, I say too much traditionally bearish fundamentals.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump Oust Tillerson!!! [Re: Buffy] * 1
    #25062080 -

Tillerson seemed like a decent person, unlike most of the self-serving zealots that populate trumps cabinet. He wasn't competent at his job, or at least he wasn't allowed to be competent. The state department is in shambles. There is no leadership. Middle management is non-existent. career employees are leaving in droves. My friend who works at state hasn't had a boss in over a year. They are continuing to work on obama era priorities because nobody has told them not to, or given them new priorities.

I don't think people understand how completely incompetent trump and his appointees are at managing a government. Either the department heads have turned their agencies into their ideologic fiefdoms, or they are running on autopilot.

Tillerson was fired because he was never on the same page as trump, which is trumps fault for being completely rudderless and not giving Tillerson any direction on policy. A few months ago Tillerson was trying to set up back channel negotiations with North Korea, and trump publicly mocked him on twitter. Then last week Tillerson said one on one negotiations were unlikely. And two hours later Trump announced he would meet Kim Jun Un. Of course, Tillerson also called trump a "fucking moron"


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump Oust Tillerson!!! [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #25062206 -

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
koods said:
Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Are you ready to bet on this?

Loser's signature says "I am a total fucking idiot for thinking Trump took (did not take) orders from Putin"

I'll even give you to the end of Trump's current term to find evidence.  Loser has to keep this visible in his signature for 6 months.



You seem very desperate recently



Very confident is a better word.  How about you, do you have any confidence in your position?  Then let's bet.

I'm sure any discussions between Trump and Russia are closely monitored, and that should help your position.



I don't actually think trump is taking orders from Putin. I think he already has his orders, which amount to "don't give us a hard time, or we show the world what kind of perverted criminal you are"

You're right, it would be hard for Putin and trump to communicate directly. They would need a back channel

Mueller gathers evidence that 2017 Seychelles meeting was effort to establish back channel to Kremlin

:strokebeard:


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump Oust Tillerson!!! [Re: koods]
    #25062210 -

It's definitely being run differently, with a healthy (or unhealthy) dose of chaos. Look at the previous well oiled diplomatic administrations in regards to NK....what has it gotten us? Now we have the polar opposite, like you stated above.

If NK could be denuclearized, (big IF) with the current skeleton crew, what then?

Edited by SirTripAlot (03/14/18 07:55 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump Oust Tillerson!!! [Re: koods]
    #25062215 -

koods said:
Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
koods said:
Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Are you ready to bet on this?

Loser's signature says "I am a total fucking idiot for thinking Trump took (did not take) orders from Putin"

I'll even give you to the end of Trump's current term to find evidence.  Loser has to keep this visible in his signature for 6 months.



You seem very desperate recently



Very confident is a better word.  How about you, do you have any confidence in your position?  Then let's bet.

I'm sure any discussions between Trump and Russia are closely monitored, and that should help your position.



I don't actually think trump is taking orders from Putin. I think he already has his orders, which amount to "don't give us a hard time, or we show the world what kind of perverted criminal you are"

You're right, it would be hard for Putin and trump to communicate directly. They would need a back channel

Mueller gathers evidence that 2017 Seychelles meeting was effort to establish back channel to Kremlin

:strokebeard:



I am in the dark here.... honestly, tell me how this would be different then back channels to counties like NK?


--------------------
“I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump Oust Tillerson!!! [Re: koods]
    #25062232 -

koods said:
Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
koods said:
[

I don't actually think trump is taking orders from Putin. I think he already has his orders, which amount to "don't give us a hard time, or we show the world what kind of perverted criminal you are"

You're right, it would be hard for Putin and trump to communicate directly. They would need a back channel

Mueller gathers evidence that 2017 Seychelles meeting was effort to establish back channel to Kremlin

:strokebeard:



He takes orders very well

Russia says it stopped former Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney from becoming President Trump’s secretary of State, according to The New Yorker.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/376746-russia-says-it-stopped-mitt-romney-from-becoming-secretary-of-state

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump Oust Tillerson!!! [Re: sweeper54] * 2
    #25062350 -

still amazed that people somehow think trump is good at anything other then enriching himself and his cronies/organization. you have to remember though, Obama was black and a kenyen jihadist, have to keep reality in perspective.

at least this is all coming to a head nicely and going all the way to the top.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump Oust Tillerson!!! [Re: ReposadoXochipilli]
    #25066249 -

Holy crap I just breezed through the forum and saw this thread

https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/25066134

I missed the ESPN part and just saw "president resigns over"

Then i clicked on it was so :sad: because my heart raced when I heard he was quitting. So I googled it



"The odds of Donald Trump becoming the third US president to be impeached have been cut after Michael Flynn agreed to cooperate with the FBI's investigation into his campaign's link's with Russia.

“In the wake of the bombshell news that Michael Flynn is pleading guilty to making false statements to the FBI during their Russia investigations, President Trump has hit his shortest price yet to leave office before the end of his term," Naomi Totten, spokeswoman for Betfair, told The Independent.

“Trading at a low of 1.7 or 4/6, which equates to a 59 per cent implied chance, punters are increasingly confident that this is one mess Trump will not be able to tweet his way out of.”


READ MORE
Trump breaks his silence over Flynn charge in Russia probe
Stephen Colbert begs the UK to ignore Donald Trump and 'take us back'
Trump White House trembles as Flynn starts to spill the beans
May must accept 'enormous folly' of hopeful trade deal with Trump
"Paddy Power now bet 4/7 that Donald Trump will be impeached. That’s an implied probability of 63 per cent," said Joe Lee, Paddy Power's Head of Trump Betting.

"Those odds sat at 11/10 yesterday which would have been a 47 per cent probability," he continued. "Our punters are also very interested in the year of impeachment with 2018 now sitting at even money - making it a 50/50 shot it happens in the next 12 months."

However, at least one bookmaker is refusing to make any predictions.

"We aren't betting on it," said Rupert Adams, an international PR manager for William Hill. "We're got quite a big operation in the States and we're going to steer clear of it. We don't like betting on that.""


https://www.google.com/amp/www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/trump-impeachment-odds-soar-after-flynn-agrees-to-fbi-cooperation-a8088701.html%3famp


So everyone thinks there is a good chance he gets thrown out. I do not. He is too firmly planted.

Look i don't respect him and in no way mean this to sound as though I do. This guy would chew off his arm to make a real estate deal. I mean the guy is pathetic. Its almost like he would have killed his way to get to the top. Now he sort of has the power to do so.

Ok I am not saying we will ever hear the story quite like that. I am just saying he is not the loveable icon everyone made Obama out to be. People out him in power because of the fear his image would bring. He controls everything you and me and the next person do hands down. How can you contest that?

Who will remove Trump from office? The FBI?

If anyone thinks this mafia head made president can and will be removed I would love to hear the historically accurate prediction predicted before it becomes real. Help me see this.

I would love to see it but doubt it. Trumps inauguration clearly to me presents how power and politics in this country are only won through money and intimidation. I mean it has always been clear but now with him there and his 800 lawsuits that he won all entirely not stopping him from making world impacting decisions its so clear its like he might as well have written a book that says "become president if you are so rich and powerful no one can outbuy the election"

Anyone else making the best of thier life despite the power that looms over them from day to day? I am. He isn't going anywhere. He won't he impeached. We can all hope though.


--------------------
:kingcrankey: I did not say to edit my signature soulidarity! Now forever I will never remember what I said about understanding the secrets of the universe by paying attention to subtleties!

:facepalm: I'm never giving you the password again. Jerk

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump Oust Tillerson!!! [Re: imachavel]
    #25066253 -

There is still time for him to make a bigger mistake. What a lengthy process his term will be though


--------------------
:kingcrankey: I did not say to edit my signature soulidarity! Now forever I will never remember what I said about understanding the secrets of the universe by paying attention to subtleties!

:facepalm: I'm never giving you the password again. Jerk

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump Oust Tillerson!!! [Re: imachavel]
    #25066351 -

The real test is going to be the DNC primaries in the upcoming election - because whoever wins that is going to have to shoot themselves 10 times more in the foot than Hillary's campaign did to lose :lol:


--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump Oust Tillerson!!! [Re: twighead]
    #25066466 -

Lol this is the most redneck ass shit i have ever seen

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/new-california-break-rest-state-article-1.3760183

Lol I wonder what the fuck Trump is going to do about it

Once again, LOL.

:trololol:


--------------------
:kingcrankey: I did not say to edit my signature soulidarity! Now forever I will never remember what I said about understanding the secrets of the universe by paying attention to subtleties!

:facepalm: I'm never giving you the password again. Jerk

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump Oust Tillerson!!! [Re: imachavel]
    #25066472 -

:lolsy:


--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* TRUMP 2024
( 1 2 3 4 ... 2116 2117 )
XUL 499,744 42,329 09/28/26 10:12 AM
by mushboy
* How would you of ousted Saddam?
( 1 2 3 all )
Innvertigo 2,414 44 04/04/03 06:43 PM
by RadioActiveSlug
* Donald Trump for President
( 1 2 all )
mm. 4,008 23 03/04/16 02:51 PM
by 2500 ug. Club
* Donald Trump: Mideast Explosion Could Destroy OPEC lonestar2004 1,357 14 02/01/11 03:17 PM
by zappaisgod
* political trump card afoaf 898 6 12/03/03 03:02 PM
by Rono
* White house corrospondence dinner and Seth Mirers and Trump. timelapses 709 4 05/02/11 06:47 PM
by timelapses
* Why is the constitution held to be so holy?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Grapefruit 3,650 99 07/05/14 10:33 AM
by Icelander
* 9 Reasons why raising the minimum wage is a bad idea
( 1 2 3 4 ... 12 13 )
Gilgamesh18 9,297 258 03/16/14 07:36 PM
by Advocate

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
1,378 topic views. 4 members, 4 guests and 51 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 17 queries.