Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: Trump Oust Tillerson!!! [Re: koods]
    #25060515 -

koods said:
Putin told trump to fire Tillerson :cookiemonster:



Ladies and gentleman, the NEW king of make believe!!!


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump Oust Tillerson!!! [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #25060518 -

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
koods said:
Putin told trump to fire Tillerson :cookiemonster:



Ladies and gentleman, the NEW king of make believe!!!



Ladies and gentleman, the new king of head in the sand.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump Oust Tillerson!!! [Re: The Ecstatic]
    #25060536 -

The Ecstatic said:
Patlal said:
The man like change and chaos.



And thats a redeeming quality in a job that demands stability more than any other job on the planet.



Seems to be working. We  haven't gotten nuked. The economy is doing good and the stock market is high. Can't complain


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump Oust Tillerson!!! [Re: koods]
    #25060542 -

koods said:
Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
koods said:
Putin told trump to fire Tillerson :cookiemonster:



Ladies and gentleman, the NEW king of make believe!!!



Ladies and gentleman, the new king of head in the sand.



Trump probably won't end up getting impeached will he?


--------------------
:kingcrankey: I did not say to edit my signature soulidarity! Now forever I will never remember what I said about understanding the secrets of the universe by paying attention to subtleties!

:facepalm: I'm never giving you the password again. Jerk

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump Oust Tillerson!!! [Re: imachavel]
    #25060551 -

If the republicans lose the house, he will be impeached


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump Oust Tillerson!!! [Re: Patlal] * 1
    #25060558 -

Patlal said:
The Ecstatic said:
Patlal said:
The man like change and chaos.



And thats a redeeming quality in a job that demands stability more than any other job on the planet.



Seems to be working. We  haven't gotten nuked. The economy is doing good and the stock market is high. Can't complain



You complained when the stock market was at an all time high and we hadn't been nuked under obama


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump Oust Tillerson!!! [Re: koods]
    #25060566 -

koods said:
Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
koods said:
Putin told trump to fire Tillerson :cookiemonster:



Ladies and gentleman, the NEW king of make believe!!!



Ladies and gentleman, the new king of head in the sand.



Are you ready to bet on this?

Loser's signature says "I am a total fucking idiot for thinking Trump took (did not take) orders from Putin"

I'll even give you to the end of Trump's current term to find evidence.  Loser has to keep this visible in his signature for 6 months.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump Oust Tillerson!!! [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 3
    #25060584 -

You seem very desperate recently


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump Oust Tillerson!!! [Re: Patlal] * 3
    #25060585 -

Patlal said:
The Ecstatic said:
Patlal said:
The man like change and chaos.



And thats a redeeming quality in a job that demands stability more than any other job on the planet.



Seems to be working. We  haven't gotten nuked. The economy is doing good and the stock market is high. Can't complain



Yeah, way different from the previous 44 presidents who got us nuked.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump Oust Tillerson!!! [Re: qman]
    #25060650 -

qman said:
Asclepius said:
I know, right?  :judyfacepalm: 


Trump's administration is identical to a terrorist organization: when one official is taken out -- in this case, resigns or gets fired -- they are replaced with someone far worse.



Any different than the Obama Administration? Nope.



:rofl:


--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump Oust Tillerson!!! [Re: The Ecstatic]
    #25060654 -

The Ecstatic said:
Patlal said:
The Ecstatic said:
Patlal said:
The man like change and chaos.



And thats a redeeming quality in a job that demands stability more than any other job on the planet.



Seems to be working. We  haven't gotten nuked. The economy is doing good and the stock market is high. Can't complain



Yeah, way different from the previous 44 presidents who got us nuked.



:lol:


--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump Oust Tillerson!!! [Re: koods]
    #25060672 -

koods said:
Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Are you ready to bet on this?

Loser's signature says "I am a total fucking idiot for thinking Trump took (did not take) orders from Putin"

I'll even give you to the end of Trump's current term to find evidence.  Loser has to keep this visible in his signature for 6 months.



You seem very desperate recently



Very confident is a better word.  How about you, do you have any confidence in your position?  Then let's bet.

I'm sure any discussions between Trump and Russia are closely monitored, and that should help your position.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump Oust Tillerson!!! [Re: koods]
    #25060678 -

koods said:
If the republicans lose the house, he will be impeached



No he won't.... I am willing to take the Pepsi challenge


--------------------
“I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump Oust Tillerson!!! [Re: SirTripAlot]
    #25060685 -

Don't confuse being impeached with being removed from office


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump Oust Tillerson!!! [Re: koods]
    #25060688 -

Tillerson found out he was fired over twitter.

Trump can't even fire people face to face. He did the same thing with comey


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump Oust Tillerson!!! [Re: koods]
    #25060690 -



"Don't confuse being impeached with being removed from office"

---+-------+--------------------------
Who said I would? Very familiar with what happened to Billy boy.


--------------------
“I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”

Edited by SirTripAlot (03/13/18 02:20 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump Oust Tillerson!!! [Re: koods]
    #25060714 -

SirTripAlot said:
koods said:
If the republicans lose the house, he will be impeached



No he won't.... I am willing to take the Pepsi challenge



Koods, I'll even give you a two for one special.  I'm in too.  Are you?


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump Oust Tillerson!!! [Re: koods]
    #25061441 -

koods said:
If the republicans lose the house, he will be impeached



No he won't. Not until the TrumpSlump kicks in and the average Joe watches his entire life melt down again like it's 2008.

The Treasury yield curve is flattening. Based on the yield curve gaining in the 2 and 3 year bonds, I'm thinking that's a good time for a meltdown. Just in time for election season.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump Oust Tillerson!!! [Re: Kryptos]
    #25061466 -

Too much heresay. Too many predictions with too much emphasis on "this definite outcome" based on no factual evidence. Lot of opinions in the political forum today.

Really though fuck Trump


--------------------
:kingcrankey: I did not say to edit my signature soulidarity! Now forever I will never remember what I said about understanding the secrets of the universe by paying attention to subtleties!

:facepalm: I'm never giving you the password again. Jerk

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump Oust Tillerson!!! [Re: imachavel] * 2
    #25061951 -

Tillerson was actually one of the only competent people in the entire administration. I'm confused why he was fired though, I thought Trump was a terrific judge of character and picked the best people. So if that were true, shouldn't there have been like no turnover at all, instead of the massive amount we've seen?

In any case, Donny if you're reading this, sure would be great if you would get rid of Scott Pruitt and Betsy Devos. I'm sure they'll be staying on the entire time though, because they're just the best, because destroying our environment to further enrich billionaires and destroying the public education system to benefit private interests is making America so great again.

More toxic mining waste in our rivers and bodies of water we drink from 2020!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* TRUMP 2024
( 1 2 3 4 ... 2122 2123 )
XUL 500,614 42,446 10/01/26 02:06 PM
by Psilynut2
* How would you of ousted Saddam?
( 1 2 3 all )
Innvertigo 2,414 44 04/04/03 06:43 PM
by RadioActiveSlug
* Donald Trump for President
( 1 2 all )
mm. 4,008 23 03/04/16 02:51 PM
by 2500 ug. Club
* Donald Trump: Mideast Explosion Could Destroy OPEC lonestar2004 1,357 14 02/01/11 03:17 PM
by zappaisgod
* political trump card afoaf 898 6 12/03/03 03:02 PM
by Rono
* White house corrospondence dinner and Seth Mirers and Trump. timelapses 709 4 05/02/11 06:47 PM
by timelapses
* Why is the constitution held to be so holy?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Grapefruit 3,650 99 07/05/14 10:33 AM
by Icelander
* 9 Reasons why raising the minimum wage is a bad idea
( 1 2 3 4 ... 12 13 )
Gilgamesh18 9,297 258 03/16/14 07:36 PM
by Advocate

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
1,378 topic views. 3 members, 11 guests and 28 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.039 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.