Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Vision Drawing
    #2479690 -

Heres my experience of 4 grams  :mushroom2: :crazy2: :mushroom2: and Disposition from TooL. Any opinions appreciated.

              Chad



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Vision Drawing [Re: EuphoricBlue]
    #2479698 -

btw, I am the person in the middle experiencing the transmission.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Vision Drawing [Re: EuphoricBlue]
    #2479829 -

cool puzzle structure :cool:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Vision Drawing [Re: EuphoricBlue]
    #2479992 -

you should hit that up in photoshop and make it full color, then it'd be really cool. Right now it looks like an outline, so ready for filling. heh.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Vision Drawing [Re: EuphoricBlue]
    #2482176 -


Great! It totally reminds me of my second mushroom trip- I listened to Lateralus!

Yeah, I suggest scanning it and adding color to it in photoshop.


--------------------
What if everything around you
Isn't quite as it seems?
What if all the world you think you know,
Is an elaborate dream?
And if you look at your reflection,
Is it all you want it to be?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Vision Drawing [Re: EuphoricBlue]
    #2482205 -

So familiar. Reminds me of that feeling you get when your body becomes part of a giant endless plane of puzzle pieces...


--------------------
Persons denying the existence of robots may be robots themselves.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Vision Drawing [Re: bert]
    #2482348 -

Thank you for your comments and bert thats what it reminds me of too. You'd be suprized how little I have to do with the drawings, lets just say they are made through me for others not myself, so they usually make more sense to the people that look at them. I try to adopt alot of the Eastern concepts as they have been imbeded in me as well. Said it before and I'll say it again Tool is heaven sent. Tell that to your local church and you'll get the same look Jesus did when he tried to tell them something...lmfao.

Chad

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Vision Drawing [Re: EuphoricBlue]
    #2482482 -

I can sort of begin to see some geometry in the top... I wish it was bigger. I like it alot, great use of many of the Lateralus concepts.
The artist is purely a means to get the art into a tangible form of expression. Tool's music is divine, and is much bigger than the artists that play it.

The best art just comes to be...

Great stuff man


--------------------
Blas'?trid (bl?s tr?d)
    n.  3rd generation derivitave of a combination of 'bastard' and 'blasted'.  Used as both an insult or an expletive.
    ex.  Blastrid!

Stereopattern  <--My music.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Vision Drawing [Re: EuphoricBlue]
    #2482898 -

I totally love it! :laugh:

I as well had quite the experience tripping with Lateralus.... I peaked during Disposition/Reflection/Triad. :grin:

One of the most divine times I have had.... especially with those fucking bongos, my god.... They would start and everything would start moving, all movement, including my own walking, went with the bongos.... as they started to play everything started moving and doing its own thing and then they would start pulling back in and when they stopped, everything stopped. Pause. Then repeat. (Breathe in; breathe out, anyone? :nut:)

Then, of course, a thunderstorm came in out of nowhere and took our power... nothing like having to relearn who and what you are in total darkness and heavy rain. :smirk:
Peace. :mushroom2:


--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Vision Drawing [Re: EuphoricBlue]
    #2486092 -


On my second trip, I saw the Tool art in my visuals and I was like 'So that's where Tool's art came from."

It was the most visual and artistic trip I'll probably ever have. So much movement and detail that I knew it didn't just come from my head. It was random I guess, but more like a spontaneous and creative flow than just sparatic. It was truely awesome.


--------------------
What if everything around you
Isn't quite as it seems?
What if all the world you think you know,
Is an elaborate dream?
And if you look at your reflection,
Is it all you want it to be?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Vision Drawing [Re: EuphoricBlue]
    #2486536 -

ill artwork.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* any artists for hire? PurpleKush 758 3 05/19/06 06:09 PM
by grimR
* Artists, try a vision quest? ExecutionStyle 1,215 4 08/04/06 06:15 PM
by Syle
* Are all of us Artists Narcissistic? Northernsoul 2,641 10 06/16/04 04:02 AM
by Psilocybeingzz
* Here's one of my drawings manna_man 1,324 12 03/16/04 12:09 AM
by Strumpling
* Strumpling tries to draw Strumpling 1,625 13 03/03/04 10:28 AM
by HB
* Series of Drawings of my Ayahuasca Trip *updated*
( 1 2 all )
HB 5,540 27 09/07/03 02:33 AM
by HB
* I love to draw, what can i say. TheDemon 977 15 12/28/06 04:21 PM
by Syle
* Drawing Tablets, need help/advice Syle 1,728 9 01/16/07 01:27 AM
by Blastrid

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, automan, DividedQuantum
887 topic views. 0 members, 2 guests and 2 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.