Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Tenacious D [Re: 1234go]
    #24609486 -

1234go said:
musiclover420 said:
Tenacious D was probably one of the first bands to blend music and comedy



No, so much no.

musiclover420 said:
They had their own movie and HBO special so clearly plenty of people find them entertaining trashed or not :shrug:




A very good friend of mine is a die hard fan, he's always trashed.



Ok why not give some examples of earlier comedic bands?

Plenty of comedians use music but I had never seen a band do that until Tenacious D :shrug:

All kinds of people like all kinds of music. Your friend liking them and always being trashed doesn't really say much :lol: If anything it says more about rock as a whole.


--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tenacious D [Re: musiclover420]
    #24609512 -

Weird Al, for starters. Spinal Tap, Green Jelly.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tenacious D [Re: 1234go]
    #24609541 -

These guys are serious rockers :peyotezen:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tenacious D [Re: Citizen X] * 3
    #24649942 -











Stubs BBQ was good as fuck.


--------------------

Dear Kratom,

I've been numb for so long that I forgot how to feel
So I don't care if it will break my heart,
Just fuck me till I disappear




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tenacious D [Re: Not Responding]
    #24649977 -

Not Responding said:
Stubs BBQ was good as fuck.




:yesnod:





Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tenacious D [Re: Not Responding] * 1
    #24649980 -

i must've seen tenacious D and the pick of Destiny atleast 30 times. have fun dude.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tenacious D [Re: BANANA.MAN]
    #24649987 -

It was last night and I had a blast.


--------------------

Dear Kratom,

I've been numb for so long that I forgot how to feel
So I don't care if it will break my heart,
Just fuck me till I disappear




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tenacious D [Re: BANANA.MAN] * 1
    #24650006 -

BANANA.MAN said:
i must've seen tenacious D and the pick of Destiny atleast 30 times. have fun dude.



USE THE COCK!!!



--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tenacious D [Re: CrAcKbAbY] * 1
    #24650031 -

crackbaby said:
BANANA.MAN said:
i must've seen tenacious D and the pick of Destiny atleast 30 times. have fun dude.



USE THE COCK!!!





I love the song for this part, so many arcade game references :awesomenod:


--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tenacious D [Re: musiclover420] * 1
    #24650227 -

LAZERS:aliendance:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tenacious D [Re: CrAcKbAbY] * 2
    #24650249 -

This is another of my favorite scenes/ songs from the movie :stoned:


Tenacious D - Storm The Gate!

"Metal pole? Climb that shit! Now I'm climbing up, I'm up on the roof. I got cat like reflexes"

:ninja:


--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free


Edited by musiclover420 (09/21/17 08:47 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tenacious D [Re: musiclover420] * 2
    #24650295 -

:lol:

then there's the mushroom scene with sasquatch-




--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Tenacious D Jim 811 10 01/03/05 09:04 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* Video for Tenacious D fans. CaRnAgECaNdYS 639 5 05/16/05 08:33 PM
by pantsboy
* Tenacious D on CONAN tonight plektheplek 276 1 08/02/12 08:01 PM
by plektheplek
* I Am On My Period and Will Fuck the First Person in Southern California Who Can Drive To Me
( 1 2 3 4 ... 25 26 )
Crystal G 22,536 514 09/04/18 05:55 AM
by Magenta
* Anyone like tool?
( 1 2 3 all )
setb 2,432 41 11/17/15 07:41 PM
by chulutu
* MDMA damage or Bad Trip? Is Recovery possible?
( 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 all )
halo 10,621 181 11/19/17 06:40 AM
by ApprenticeCultivtr
* original shroomery members from '97 CrAcKbAbY 623 14 11/05/15 07:01 PM
by FrozenHappiness
* I Saw A Pregnant Woman Buy Liquor Today
( 1 2 3 all )
FeedingMyDreams 2,410 54 11/29/15 10:37 PM
by FeedingMyDreams

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
606 topic views. 1 members, 93 guests and 259 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 15 queries.