Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]
Re: would u bang a dolphin for money? [Re: CubesSquared] * 2
    #24632884 -

Nope

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: would u bang a dolphin for money? [Re: 1234go]
    #24633199 -

1234go said:
I'm fairly intelligent, yes.

Have you heard back from MUFON about your drug-induced UFO sighting? Were they impressed that you grew your own?



Not yet. I hope they take it serious cause i know what i saw.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: would u bang a dolphin for money? [Re: ModestMouse] * 1
    #24633568 -

ModestMouse said:
I thought you were gay? :wink:



I thought I was mainly into humans too


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: would u bang a dolphin for money? [Re: ModestMouse]
    #24633574 -

ModestMouse said:
NS4W

Not too terrible but id certainly still be freaked the fuck out afterward.



Dude if that really is a dolphins pussy Id fuck the hell out of it and cum deep inside


--------------------
:mushroom2::mushroom2:
:whathesaid:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: would u bang a dolphin for money? [Re: Ant89] * 6
    #24633579 -

:nomoreinternet:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: would u bang a dolphin for money? [Re: Ant89]
    #24633674 -

Pretty sure you're gonna get sheekle and modest mouse jizz for lube unless you get there first

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: would u bang a dolphin for money? [Re: koods]
    #24633683 -

Yeah I'd be a straight dolphin.



--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: would u bang a dolphin for money? [Re: koods]
    #24633685 -

CANT SAY I WOULD SHEEKLE


--------------------
check out my music!
drowse in prison and your waking will be but loss

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: would u bang a dolphin for money? [Re: koods]
    #24633708 -

I shit on graves of vanquished foes
Bang dolphins through their blowholes
Wired like I was OD'ing on NoDoz

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: would u bang a dolphin for money? [Re: mike121]
    #24634079 -

:puke:

Some of these replies... I hope to sweet cheesus some of you are just kidding around.


--------------------
Whatever's within us, surrounds us.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: would u bang a dolphin for money? [Re: PartoftheSource] * 3
    #24634105 -

Not about something like this.. :nojustno:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: would u bang a dolphin for money? [Re: Amanita86]
    #24634112 -

This thread stinks to high heaven.


--------------------
Whatever's within us, surrounds us.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: would u bang a dolphin for money? [Re: PartoftheSource]
    #24634123 -

That would be the dolphin...:datass:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: would u bang a dolphin for money? [Re: PartoftheSource] * 1
    #24634124 -

Smells a might fishy to me as well

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: would u bang a dolphin for money? [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #24634164 -

LogicaL Chaos said:
I hope they take it serious.



yeah that'd be cool

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: would u bang a dolphin for money? [Re: koods]
    #24634237 -

koods said:
ModestMouse said:
I thought you were gay? :wink:



I thought I was mainly into humans too



Ha.

Dolphins are by far the sexist animal in the animal kingdom.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: would u bang a dolphin for money? [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #24634242 -

I still prefer humans and gerbils


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: would u bang a dolphin for money? [Re: koods]
    #24634247 -

koods said:
Yeah I'd be a straight dolphin.





Why is she like stroking its cock??


--------------------
:mushroom2::mushroom2:
:whathesaid:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: would u bang a dolphin for money? [Re: Ant89]
    #24634262 -



To make it bigger


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: would u bang a dolphin for money? [Re: koods]
    #24634272 -

Holy fist fuck batman! There is no God...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Ukrainian 'Killer' Dolphins Escape Naval Training Base In Search Of Love, Report Says 404 705 8 03/20/13 01:03 AM
by CHeifM4sterDiezL
* Anyone from the UK coming to Bang Face weekender this year? Grapefruit 301 4 11/20/09 11:47 AM
by Grapefruit
* Lsd = dolphin communication
( 1 2 all )
mrckb 3,010 25 09/02/13 05:58 AM
by mushroomfred
* Navy Seal Dolphins!
( 1 2 all )
ShroomismM 4,565 21 01/11/03 02:47 PM
by Papaver
* Wet Goddess: Recollections of a Dolphin Lover crackawebsta 6,248 13 09/27/11 08:44 AM
by Rectangle 3D
* if dolphins are so smart
( 1 2 all )
Todcasil 2,035 20 07/25/05 11:16 AM
by CaptainH13
* Are Dolphins Smarter Than A Walmart Employee?
( 1 2 all )
Kesmai 4,715 23 09/23/06 04:41 PM
by Kesmai
* Talking to Dolphins Led Zeppelin 548 9 02/04/12 11:45 AM
by Treefeeler

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,555 topic views. 5 members, 18 guests and 133 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.