Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
I agree with president trump
    #24558130 -

Let me first start off by saying im,mexican. First generation american born to be exact.

Its about freedom of speech but we are so quick to condemn what we dont agree with. Stupid clichè lets agree to disagree. I dont agree with the hate and bigotry. I dont. i love all.

I went to six flags over the weekend amd i was waiting in line. The lady in from of me was african-american. She decided to leave the line by crossing the guardrail she goes,over but couldnt get her grandson over it on the stroller. So being the good person that i am i helped. As i would have helped an asian, indian, jew, middle easterner, white any body. You dont have to help. No one does but its aboit being a decent and helpful human being.

Now trump is an idiot. Plain and simple. A complete insecure arrogant bastard. No offense to Stone's Arrogant Bastard beer.  Which is fantastic but lets give credit where credit is due. This guy needs an award for being the absolute worst commander in chief. Cmon i think you cn all agree with that. But he does make a point. 2 side, not many sides, like he is ordering kfc as colbert said, just 2. Both were there and both were at fault.

I dont agree with thw actions of the young individual who killed Heather Heyer. Torally wrong and he should be punished to the full extent of the law.

Hate hate. I think Ghandi said it best "You must be the change you wish to see in the world."

Thank you for letting me rant.


--------------------
Nature is my church and walking through it is gospel. It tells no lies and reveals all to those who look, and listen, closely.
-Karode

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I agree with president trump [Re: ferrel_human] * 1
    #24558426 -

Quote:
Both were there and both were at fault.



Have any evidence of that?

Every video I have seen shows the nazis armed with hand weapons, guns, shields and helmets.  The videos show the counter-protesters standing their ground while the nazis attack them.  Attacking them with punches to the face, kicks on the ground, beating the counter-protesters with flag poles and of course running them over with a car.  The counter-protesters were unarmed locals exercising their free speech and they were attacked by nazis that descended on their city.  Simply being there to exercise free speech does not put them at fault.

Do you actually have video evidence that the counter-protesters were just as violent as the nazis?  If so I would like to see it.  If not, then I think you have some reflecting to do on your thought processes.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I agree with president trump [Re: DieCommie]
    #24558542 -

DieCommie points an interesting dichotomy here. in this instance, the rally was prepared for, for certain, ANTIFA members. but in this instance, the town of Charlottesville had a very liberal presence, not only within office, but in the township, itself- and ANTIFA was not en masse- it was just a heavy "left-wing" presence- thusly, the rally-goers were wrong-headed to expect ANTIFA.

the rally-goers were ill-prepared to hold their ground, expecting, paranoid, a fight to occur, and all-riled up.

the ACLU confirms in reports that the police were told to stand down, but i've heard conflicting reports, so just look that up yourself -- "ACLU Charlottesville Police Told To 'Stand Down'".

also reports of being barricaded in with the counter-protesters. just do your own research if you're interested in the truth. i am telling you what i've seen in reports.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I agree with president trump [Re: akira_akuma]
    #24559250 -

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I agree with president trump [Re: The Ecstatic]
    #24559277 -

they have a right to free speech- they don't need to square off with people. the police should have kept them separate. they didn't.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I agree with president trump [Re: akira_akuma]
    #24559340 -

Quote:
Let me first start off by saying im,mexican. First generation american born to be exact.

Its about freedom of speech but we are so quick to condemn what we dont agree with. Stupid clichè lets agree to disagree. I dont agree with the hate and bigotry. I dont. i love all.



  Let  me start off by saying I kinda wish you and a whole lot of other American born Mexicans were a little more like Mexican born Mexicans .
   


"""Kill him! Kill him! Kill him,” chanted a mob of roughly 100 angry Mexicans in Cancun, the popular tourist destination on the coast of Quintana Roo, Mexico. “I’m going to decapitate you,” one man shouted at Aleksei Viktorovich Makeev, as the bloodied 42-year-old Russian resident of Mexico fled the interior of his home for a nearby rooftop while the mob pelted him with large rocks and jeered. When Makeev finally collapsed on the rooftop, covered in his own blood—and that of an unarmed teenager whom he stabbed moments """




http://www.thedailybeast.com/racist-taunts-by-a-russian-nazi-inspire-a-lynch-mob-and-a-murder-in-cancun


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I agree with president trump [Re: ferrel_human]
    #24559374 -

ferrel_human said:
Let me first start off by saying im,mexican. First generation american born to be exact.



:facepalm:


--------------------
How do you know but ev’ry Bird that cuts the airy way,
Is an immense world of delight, clos’d by your senses five?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I agree with president trump [Re: venetianblinds] * 1
    #24561174 -

Whats wrong with having mexican heritage and being proud of it? You wouldn't say that to a negro would you if he said he was african but had never been there and didn't know where it was on the map.

I disagree with as many things as I agree with on trump. But he is your president and mine so lets make the best of it. At least he isn't a scumbag thief like hillary who would would sell our uranium to russia for a payoff. Funny how the media never picked up that story. Maybe someone should tell them about it?


--------------------
“A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship.” (attributed to Alexis de Tocqueville political philosopher Circa 1835)

Trade list http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/18047755

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I agree with president trump [Re: Stonehenge] * 1
    #24561286 -

Quote:
e isn't a scumbag thief like hillary who would would sell our uranium to russia for a payoff. Funny how the media never picked up that story. Maybe someone



 
They didn't pick up on it because it's bullshit . The state department was only one of 9 federal agencies that signed off on that . Hillary Clinton did not have the power to approve or reject the deal .
Only obama had the power to veto it .


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I agree with president trump [Re: Psilynut2] * 1
    #24562152 -

I just saw the Vice report on this incident. The people protesting the Nazis were pepper spraying them, so they are at fault too. I think the better answer would be for just nobody to show up at all. I think that would make a better statement.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I agree with president trump [Re: JizzMasterZero]
    #24562167 -

it's ok to harm nazis...it's also ok to harm communists. American tradition!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I agree with president trump [Re: Psilynut2]
    #24562313 -

Sorry psily, that is not correct. True that hill did not have sole authority to make it happen however she did lobby for it and had to sign off on it before it went into effect. Your comment about obummer is a good point because he was complicit too by his inaction. Hillary got lots of bribe money for doing that funneled through her fake charity as usual. But... nothing to see here, selling out our uranium to russia is no big deal but talking with russian citizens means trump should be impeached. That is liberal logic at its finest.


--------------------
“A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship.” (attributed to Alexis de Tocqueville political philosopher Circa 1835)

Trade list http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/18047755

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I agree with president trump [Re: JizzMasterZero]
    #24562350 -

JizzMasterZero said:
I just saw the Vice report on this incident. The people protesting the Nazis were pepper spraying them, so they are at fault too. I think the better answer would be for just nobody to show up at all. I think that would make a better statement.



If you're referring to the baked alaska idiot, it would appear he either maced himself or just made up the entire thing. How are you livestreaming yourself, with a Vice media attache, and nobody sees who maced you.

But yes, counterprotesters were being violent. Wont dispute that.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I agree with president trump [Re: Stonehenge]
    #24562942 -

Quote:
Sorry psily, that is not correct. True that hill did not have sole authority to make it happen however she did lobby for it and had to sign off on it before it went into effect. Your comment about obummer is a good point because he was complicit too by his inaction. Hillary got lots of bribe money for doing that funneled through her fake charity as usual. But... nothing to see here, selling out our uranium to russia is no big deal but talking with russian citizens means trump should be impeached. That is liberal logic at its finest.



Why would you bribe the person who doesn't have the authority to make  the deal happen ?
Please don't accuse me of using logic , liberal or any other type , Im never going to accuse you of using it .


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I agree with president trump [Re: Psilynut2] * 1
    #24562960 -

I would not accuse you of using logic, psily.

As I tried to explain, she lobbied for it, pushed hard for it and had to sign off on it. Obummer signed off by not objecting. I wonder if some of his many high paid speeches after office were payoff for that? We do know hill got money out of it. Why would they pay her if they were not getting favors?

Here is some info if you are actually interested in the facts

"As the Russians gradually assumed control of Uranium One in three separate transactions from 2009 to 2013, Canadian records show, a flow of cash made its way to the Clinton Foundation. Uranium One’s chairman used his family foundation to make four donations totaling $2.35 million. Those contributions were not publicly disclosed by the Clintons, despite an agreement Mrs. Clinton had struck with the Obama White House to publicly identify all donors. Other people with ties to the company made donations as well."

And more info here

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html


--------------------
“A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship.” (attributed to Alexis de Tocqueville political philosopher Circa 1835)

Trade list http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/18047755

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I agree with president trump [Re: Stonehenge]
    #24563000 -

That's fake news dude.


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I agree with president trump [Re: Psilynut2]
    #24563003 -

No, yours is fake. So there


--------------------
“A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship.” (attributed to Alexis de Tocqueville political philosopher Circa 1835)

Trade list http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/18047755

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I agree with president trump [Re: Stonehenge]
    #24563032 -

No uranium was sold. The rights to mine uranium was transfered from a Canadian company to its Russian purchaser. The transfer had to be approved by multiple us agencies, the least important of which was the state department. The energy department was the lead.

As for uranium. It is one of the most worthless metals to mine. There used to be hundreds of active uranium mines in the country. Now there a half dozen. There is almost no market for uranium because it only has two purposes. Bombs and power plants. We are dismantling bombs and using the uranium for power generation. Nobody needs to be digging up uranium ore.

This story is beyond retarded and shows how fucking ignorant people are, most notably the idiot in the White House.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I agree with president trump [Re: koods]
    #24563146 -

who cares? the details don't matter, remember? collusion is collusion. :rolleyes: negotiating with sanctioned Russia, with unauthorized non-elected individuals, for the sake of corporate government?

mymymy!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I agree with president trump [Re: akira_akuma]
    #24564266 -

Donald Trump is not my President.


--------------------
"They consider me insane but I know that I am a hero living under the eyes of the gods."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Look out Chavez,Peru's Garcia may buck leftist wave Luddite 774 2 06/12/06 03:08 PM
by Luddite
* Iran president "Israel will be Destroyed"
( 1 2 3 4 all )
lonestar2004 8,437 62 10/30/05 04:22 PM
by Redstorm
* Leftist think tank
( 1 2 3 4 all )
nugsarenice 7,253 76 06/01/02 03:20 PM
by Great_Cthulhu
* Mojahedin and leftists executed in Iran Great_Satan 1,213 9 09/13/04 07:33 PM
by Phred
* White Men Shouldn't Pick Presidents lonestar2004 817 18 04/23/08 05:28 PM
by lonestar2004
* President to wear fight suit at all public functions Zahid 1,499 16 06/25/03 01:21 PM
by Rono
* Leftist Chavez backs Narco-terrorists in Colombia (Declares War) bodynotdead 1,075 16 03/07/08 11:37 AM
by vonhumboldt
* Open letter to the President 1-19-07 from Ralph Nader gettinjiggywithit 2,780 17 01/26/07 01:46 PM
by gettinjiggywithit

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
833 topic views. 2 members, 1 guests and 10 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.041 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 18 queries.