Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Injection Grain Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineRu
Re: Ryche Hawke
    #24519 - 07/16/00 10:42 PM (23 years, 8 months ago)

well I have been waiting about 3 weeks now for my cambodians and it screwed up my timeing. Sporechicks delivers very very very fast.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Re: Ryche Hawke [Re: Ru]
    #24520 - 07/17/00 07:45 AM (23 years, 8 months ago)

I have ordered from him in the near past. Service was great recieved 5 syringes cambodian and 2 eq's from him. Two of the cambodian syringes went bad in shipping but he offered to replace them. the cambodians colonize FAST. He is not kidding on his site. I was very pleased with him.

Anonymous

#24522 - 07/17/00 12:22 PM (23 years, 8 months ago)

The trouble your referring to had to deal with his arrest on a non-mushroom related charge. Nothing to worry about. Some people did try to attack his credibility because of this. However, Ordering spores is perfectly legal and I've ordered from him since this incident with no worries/problems. The last time it took me a couple weeks for my order, but the time before that it only took a week. I've also heard that sporechicks is very good.

Anonymous

#24523 - 07/17/00 02:36 PM (23 years, 8 months ago)

I just got some B+ syringes in the mail on friday from Ryche -- 9 days after placing the order in the mail. Not too bad I say. Funny, I recieved a 22qt pressure cooker in the mail the same day :smile:

InvisibleRyche HawkV
A Messenger
Male User Gallery

#24524 - 07/25/00 02:24 PM (23 years, 7 months ago)

I"m a little behind right now due to some bad grain messing up my test batches.

A little tip for you. If you keep birdseed, or I imagine any other grain, outside in the sun and weather for several months, it will undoubtedly get a high concentration of bacteria.

Anyway, had to retest everything on some new grain and all is looking well now. A few of you have been waiting about 3 weeks now, your orders will be going out very shortly, thanks for your patience.

After this week, figure Augest 1st, I'll be back to mailing out twice a week.

As for the thailand,... I HIGHLY recommend them....I haven't been shipping them very long, so there isn't much feedback yet on them.

-peace- www.thehawkseye.com

[This message has been edited by Ryche Hawk (edited July 26, 2000).]

--------------------
-Peace-

High Quality MUSHROOM SPORES and CULTURES  for microscopy at www.muShrooms.com

muShrooms.com is the new web site of
www.thehawkseye.com

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Injection Grain Bag