Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinepeleg
Gypsy
Loc: Christ Light
man whas up
    #2431686 - 03/14/04 03:13 PM (20 years, 19 days ago)

knocked up some b+ and pr bout a month ago just a couple a jars are bout done seems like they stalled or jus growing really slow, even the kyro water has bout a qaurter size fluff in it and not getting any bigger. temps constant 88, never worked with these strains mainly the thais which r real fast colonizer.

--------------------
"Well the first days are the hardest days." When life looks like easy street there is danger at your door.....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Re: man whas up [Re: peleg]
    #2432035 - 03/14/04 05:29 PM (20 years, 19 days ago)

is your ? why its doing this?

Offlinepeleg
Gypsy
Re: man whas up [Re: fee]
    #2432113 - 03/14/04 05:56 PM (20 years, 19 days ago)

yeah im guessing it's just a slow strain but shouldnt the kayro be over grown by now? like i said been working with the koh soumi and they r fast. its like on da b+ kayro there is a small patch of white fuzz but looks to be a layer growing on da bottom of the jar and stuck der. the pr on the other hand fuzz da size of a quarter maybe

--------------------
"Well the first days are the hardest days." When life looks like easy street there is danger at your door.....

Invisibleangryshroom
Stranger
 User Gallery

#2432118 - 03/14/04 05:58 PM (20 years, 19 days ago)

Write in english, or whatever language you speak, then we might consider answering your question... I dont even want to read your crap. :tongue:

Offlinepeleg
Gypsy
Re: man whas up [Re: angryshroom]
    #2432181 - 03/14/04 06:14 PM (20 years, 19 days ago)

what don't u understand there?

--------------------

InvisiblePseudoPsychoSix
Lucy in the Skywith Diamonds
Loc: where rocking horse peopl...
    #2432212 - 03/14/04 06:22 PM (20 years, 19 days ago)

I cant understand either...

Needs punctuation badly... and properly spelled words in a language that someone can understand..

I can't even make out a question or make sense of exactly what you are saying...

no offense or anything, just take some time and write it out more clearly so someone can help you or even know exactly what it is you need...

--------------------
Disclaimer-This post was a work of fiction.

Picture yourself in a boat on a river
with tangerine trees and marmalade skies
Somebody calls you, you answer quite slowly
A girl with kaleidoscope eyes

Offlinepeleg
Gypsy
Re: man whas up [Re: PseudoPsychoSix]
    #2432265 - 03/14/04 06:43 PM (20 years, 19 days ago)

ok guys sorry bout that, here it is knocked up jars bout a month ago. 16 Jars in all 8 purto rican 8 b+. Also hit up 2 jars of kayro water one b+ and one purto rican.Ok have em set in incubator 88 degrees for bout 21-30 days. There is only 4 thats bout 100% and the rest really don't look that much diffrent than last week. Now on the kayro jars the b+ has a chunk of mycleuim bout the size of a nickle but has a layer of white growing on the bottom of the jar,{never seen this before}. On the purto rican kayro jar have a chunk of mycliuem the size of a qaurter and looks good. But what im saying here is shouldnt after 3 weeks at lest the kayro be fully colnised, thats been past results with the thai strains. These are just new strains to me and trying to figure em out, thats all.oh the ones that are not 100% are bout 50% and just seem to be stalled, i might just mark the jars and give em another week and see what kinda growth happens, anyway peace

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains