Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Amusing theft stories thread [Re: Crazy_Horse]
    #24285671 -

I sleep like a baby. I'm a good person who occasionally doesn't pay for a pocket sized item.

Go ride your high horses in the field. Or maybe get back to licking those boots.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Amusing theft stories thread [Re: Crazy_Horse]
    #24285674 -

I don't mind stealing bread, from the mouth of decadence.


--------------------

Ephesians 6:12
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
Psalm 12:6
The words of the Lord are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.
Hebrews 11:3
Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.
Revelation 3:11
Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Amusing theft stories thread [Re: Shiithead]
    #24285695 -

I'd use to get a hand cart at Albertsons and I would get a few bottles of dxm and go toward the bathroom again and get out of camera while tying my shoes but really I'd just get em outta the box and replace the empty boxes.The dxm bottles fit in pants or jacket.


--------------------
R.I.P
Zombi3, Blue Helix
Modest Mouse
Zappa, Jellyfish
Slothie
That Kid With The face
ShLong
Le Canard
split_by_nine
& Big Worm Forever
Etched in the sands of time in the shroomery and ever so beloved and deeply missed by many :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Amusing theft stories thread [Re: Seriously_trippin]
    #24285705 -

In my youth I stole motion sickness pills and nutmeg. Oh yea and virginties :whatyougonnado:


--------------------

Ephesians 6:12
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
Psalm 12:6
The words of the Lord are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.
Hebrews 11:3
Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.
Revelation 3:11
Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Amusing theft stories thread [Re: Shiithead]
    #24285747 -

I've actually had an experience as a kid when someone had broken into our home while we were out, stole nothing as far as we could tell, but left a carton of eggs on the counter. Brown, Cage-free eggs.

The back door was still ajar so we assume whoever it was left in a hurry, but why the eggs? Did they forget them, or intend to leave them?

For the record, no one in my family was brave enough to eat any of them, so we threw them out. Still a mystery to this day.

I guess you could call it reverse-theft? :confused:


--------------------
"Perfection is just a lot of little things that work"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Amusing theft stories thread [Re: Crazy_Horse]
    #24285762 -

Crazy_Horse said:
Psilosopherr said:
pineninja said:
Unless it's from a corporation or a lawyer it's not cool.
Ever been robbed OP?



I don't steal from individuals, only large businesses. and quite rarely



Is that supposed to make it alright?



Poor Walmart, this candybar anarchy is going to collapse society

Wont someone think of my tired sensibilities?

:alphabrain:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Amusing theft stories thread [Re: Repertoire89]
    #24286185 -

When I was 15 me and my best friend at the time would go into this tobacco shop and steal packs of cigarettes being that they were in a spot where it was easy to do so without being caught

Well one time I got a little too ballsy about it and tried to steal like 4 packs at once, I was so enthralled in the act that I didn't even notice the cashier had come around the corner until I heard her say "Empty your pockets"

So being that I was young and dumb plus caught red-handed I did as she said.. She proceeded to say "I'm going to have to call the police"

So at that point I tried to book it out of there at top speed, the tobacco shop was inside a mall and I had almost reached the exit when this huge dude grabbed me from behind and wrestled me to the ground, he and another guy proceeded to hold me down until police arrived at the scene while I was flailing and flopping like a fish out of water trying desperately to escape

I didn't get in much trouble for that being that I was a minor, only like a $100 fine plus the cost of the cigs i had attempted to steal, but it was a very important life lesson for me nonetheless.. I've never stolen anything since and I never plan to steal anything ever again


--------------------

Diminish the sub-principle and leave its toxic trace..
Once and for all!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Amusing theft stories thread [Re: OhMrJohnson]
    #24286267 -

Was that huge dude security with arrest authorization?
Otherwise his life could have basically been legally forfeit for assaulting a minor
If anyone called him out on it

Many security guards would get shit canned for even touching someone, let alone tackling them
Depends on their licensing, company policy and the local law


In any case, a grown man tackling a kid for attempted shoplifting, needs to get his ass beat
Its like nudging a bike off the road with your car, because they cut you off
The violence isnt proportionate to the situation, just some dickless asshole on a power trip

Threatening to call the police and maybe following you part of the way was all they needed to do to scare off a teen

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Amusing theft stories thread [Re: Repertoire89]
    #24286315 -

Love those situations. Unless there's a cop within earshot they can't really touch you and you can just leave. (not in full sprint like a genius :lol: i know you were a kid just joshin)

"empty your pockets, i know you just stole that i saw you do it."

"cool story, unless you want to illegally detain/kidnap me I'll be leaving now."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Amusing theft stories thread [Re: Repertoire89]
    #24286340 -

Nah he wasn't security, AFAIK he was just some onlooker who decided to involve himself in the action

Doesn't really matter now either way, that event occurred almost 7 years ago and at the time it didn't occur to me that I was being assaulted, I knew that I had done wrong and I suppose I felt like I deserved the punishment in a way:shrug:


--------------------

Diminish the sub-principle and leave its toxic trace..
Once and for all!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Amusing theft stories thread [Re: OhMrJohnson]
    #24286806 -

Sometimes security dress plain

If I saw someone tackle a teenager though, Id pull them off and either beat them with my maglight or press charges

Small difference between a 15yr old and a 10yr old, still fragile and unable to defend one's self

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Amusing theft stories thread [Re: Psilosopherr]
    #24286935 -

Why are ppl so fixated on that one part and judging the dude lol


Me and a friend stole from the corner store, he got caught...then the owner knew I had something and told me to put it on the counter.

It was peanut m&ms. He said we had to tell our parents what happened. We walked home crying.


--------------------

ga ga ga eets eets how you gone be mad on vacation?
MONICA COULDN'T TELL TIME UNTIL SHE WAS 13

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Amusing theft stories thread [Re: shadyy] * 1
    #24286994 -

Ive stolen a few faces in ma day

:fasted:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Amusing theft stories thread [Re: Repertoire89]
    #24291219 -

My klepto friend got me into stealing food when we were young and poor. A few of his tried and true methods.
Deli meats: find a grocery store with a big deli you can pay at. Order a shit ton of pricey deli meats and cheeses. Linger by the deli till with it or put it on the counter even and ask a question. Make it seem as if you could be paying to anyone watching from a far. Then walk away and quickly outside.
Subway heists: order desired amounts of top end subs.. make your way to till as if to pay then when placed on counter next to you as they do almost everytime.grab and run. If not then just say u frogot to bring wallet or something.
Not condoning this shit just saying it works and amused us at the time. We were living out of a car one summer and pulled many of these. Sold and traded hot subs for a living while eating a steady diet of brie and smoked deli meats. Never caught but upon a trip to a subway we'd been to plenty hoping for different staff everytime were told get the fuck out dumbasses. You just robbed us 4 days ago. :rolleyes:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Bulk Substrate


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* 🚔 The Official "Cops Who Kill Or Commit Crimes" Thread
( 1 2 3 4 ... 80 81 )
Study The CNS 19,593 1,600 11/12/25 06:17 PM
by Myco-A-E
* COVID-19 aka. SARS-CoV-2 - Main Thread on the Novel Coronavirus Pandemic PART 2 (Second Wave 2020-2021 season)
( 1 2 3 4 ... 180 181 )
AsanteM 75,271 3,602 08/11/21 05:48 AM
by Asante
* ⌖ The Official +Military Members Who Commit Crimes+ Thread ⌖
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Study The CNS 4,090 118 06/16/21 11:00 AM
by Study The CNS
* Tripping at Disney or another amusement park LthirdSeyeD 1,913 13 02/03/05 07:26 PM
by balls
* favorite shroomery thread?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 3,810 20 06/17/13 03:34 AM
by Hajnal
* Rock concert drug stories! livetoride007 2,452 6 03/04/03 02:42 PM
by Chills420 version2
* The yes or no thread
( 1 2 3 4 ... 21 22 )
stefan 23,660 434 09/19/06 07:16 AM
by lil_demented
* amusing account of timothy leary from a baptist website...
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 10,403 53 09/21/03 05:16 AM
by RunDMT

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
860 topic views. 3 members, 12 guests and 102 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 17 queries.