Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 |
Re: Banning dog breeds ultimate racism [Re: passifloracaerulea] * 1
    #24286635 -

The 15 minute jurneys I speak of were 8+ years ago, and he was an escape artist then.  He's very will trained on leash now, an I have a fenced in back yard.  I know what you mean about hunting dogs though, both of mine are hunting dogs, and they both listen very well, until they catch a wiff of something.  I let them run off leash in the forest by my house, they've never gone more than a few hundred feet away and it's when I allow it.  I do have a friend with a shiba who lets it off leash with no issues, she's worked really hard with her.  That dog's caught birds in mid air before.  Amazing breed. 

Pitbulls are not a "bully breed", unless you mean people with bully like tendencies are more prone to fuck them up. My sister is such a soft and has a pit mastiff, and a pure bred red nose, and the pure bred is so protective over her and my nephew, and she isn't a dog training master, she just cares for it and keeps it occupied.  She's had 0 problems with it what so ever. The pit mastiff mix NEVER leaves the yard, both feared breeds. 

All dogs can fuck shit up.  They all have a mouth full of sharp teeth and can run really fast, and they all have instincts.  Banning a breed just because of irresponsible people is silly.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Banning dog breeds ultimate racism [Re: vandago] * 3
    #24286649 -





The one of the left is blue, and on the right skye.

They are around children all day, I sit them here and there and have never had an issue with any of my dogs, they listen fine, they don't have a mean bone in their body.  Like I said in this thread, I had to pry the pomeranian off of blue's face while the pom humped him growling ( the pom is in a temporary home here til I find him a forever one ), and the pom tore into my hand drawing blood.  None of the dogs I have ever had have drawn blood, but the back story on this pom is pretty dark, and dogs are going to pick up the traits of their owner.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Banning dog breeds ultimate racism [Re: vandago]
    #24286656 -

My shiba is my service seizure dog and goes everywhere with me. I thought my first one would never get hit but it just takes one shitty incident. It's a common story with shibas. It breaks my heart to keep her on leash sometimes but I can run with her. She has almost caught rabbits a few times with me running along side her so I know she has fun. My first shiba would snatch birds out of the air routinely and eat them. This one likes cats, rabbits, and deer. She was almost stomped by a deer in the yard awhile ago because I didn't see them before I let her out.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Banning dog breeds ultimate racism [Re: CookieCrumbs]
    #24286662 -

CookieCrumbs said:
...
I actually prefer the medium sized dogs along the lines of ones people are afraid of. Huskies, rotts, labs, shepards. Labs are considered one of the most docile and family friendly dogs and yet they have some of the highest reported bites. It's cuz they're common. And people are stupid.
...



Y'all can keep ur docile pups,
they are nice and all,
would be lyin' for me to deny wanting one of these tho







:trollhide:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Banning dog breeds ultimate racism [Re: Tantrika] * 2
    #24286679 -

my tiny midget pit bull is sush a sweetheart and loving. fuck baning them.


--------------------
CA weed @ all times unless specified
currently this high
pebbles suck
its turtles all the way down

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Banning dog breeds ultimate racism [Re: Tantrika] * 1
    #24286684 -

Dude. Can you imagine the cuddles? like cuddling with a life sized teddy bear.

Always been interested in getting a newfie but they have such short life spans. Plus I'd worry about having one out in the country, some drunk ass hick would be liable to shoot them after mistaking it for a black bear.


--------------------
          :dancingbear: Free time is the only time :dancingbear:                    :thatsinteresting:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Banning dog breeds ultimate racism [Re: CookieCrumbs]
    #24286699 -

CookieCrumbs said:
Dude. Can you imagine the cuddles? like cuddling with a life sized teddy bear.
...



That is actually the first thing that comes to mind
sinking into a big mass of fur
after a cold day shoveling snow
:awesomenod:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Banning dog breeds ultimate racism [Re: Tantrika]
    #24286726 -

Dogs stink. Cuddle cats.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Banning dog breeds ultimate racism [Re: Tantrika]
    #24286732 -

Personally I find the smell of a litter box on a cats paws to be more intrusive to my allergies, and over all sense of smell.  I can give my dog a bath whenever, but I don't think felix would care for one much.  Luckily the cat is almost house trained.  He's only used the litter box twice in the last week.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Banning dog breeds ultimate racism [Re: 1234go]
    #24286740 -

1234go said:
Dogs stink. Cuddle cats.



get a dog that cuddles the cats while you're out

should introduce you to my cat Toby,
he makes it hard to sleep because he'll curl up on my shoulder
and purr in my face half the night, and again in the morning
when he wants to be put up for some water
(the cats are prejudiced,
and refuse to drink out of the dog bowl,
so have a dish on the bathroom counter they drink from
but he's getting old and can't make the jump anymore)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Banning dog breeds ultimate racism [Re: Tantrika] * 1
    #24286776 -

IME most pitbull owners that I know are straight up pieces of shit. Not to mention lots of them have been bred for fighting and many have been abandoned. I think the issue is mainly due to conditioning. Also the title of this thread is a lil overboard.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Banning dog breeds ultimate racism [Re: Tantrika]
    #24286778 -

Funny enough my cat prefers to drink out of the dog bowl and lay in the dog's bed. Pretty sure it's cuz she knows it's theirs and not hers.
:smilingpuppy:


--------------------
          :dancingbear: Free time is the only time :dancingbear:                    :thatsinteresting:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Banning dog breeds ultimate racism [Re: cannabinated]
    #24286802 -

cannabinated said:
IME most pitbull owners that I know are straight up pieces of shit. Not to mention lots of them have been bred for fighting and many have been abandoned. I think the issue is mainly due to conditioning. Also the title of this thread is a lil overboard.




I've noticed this too.


A lot of the people I see that own Pits just look like scum bags.  A lot of them have been abandoned and abused.


--------------------
Shroomery Law:  Don't piss off the leftist mods & their friends! :banhamster:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Banning dog breeds ultimate racism [Re: cannabinated]
    #24286968 -

cannabinated said:
IME most pitbull owners that I know are straight up pieces of shit. Not to mention lots of them have been bred for fighting and many have been abandoned. I think the issue is mainly due to conditioning. Also the title of this thread is a lil overboard.



At the same time, they're animals, they have been genetically wired to be aggressive. Sometimes they can go berserk and want to kill for almost no reason.

Remember that chimpanzee that mauled a woman's face off? Apparently he was raised ever since he was a little baby monkey by some nice owner. He went berserk because she refused to let him have an extra snack or something like that one afternoon, and his owner said ever since she did that, he's been behaving very strange. Then suddenly, a few days later, he has that violent outburst.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Banning dog breeds ultimate racism [Re: Crystal G] * 1
    #24286977 -

He was a chimp tho not a domesticated animal. I know tons of dogs that are way more aggressive than the average pitbull. Personally I feel like pitbulls are one of the sweetest breeds. If you have a pitbull, keep it on a leash in public. End of story. Be a responsible dog owner. I don't think that banning a dog is the right thing to do. Make penalties for bad owners.

Edited by cannabinated (05/01/17 03:11 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Banning dog breeds ultimate racism [Re: cannabinated]
    #24286989 -

I agree, penalize the owners, enforce existing legistlation

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Banning dog breeds ultimate racism [Re: cannabinated]
    #24286993 -

It's possible that they could just freak out randomly even if they're is socialized and know how to play with other dogs, but I haven't seen it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Banning dog breeds ultimate racism [Re: cannabinated] * 1
    #24286995 -

A domesticated animal is simply a wild animal that has been bred many times over and over again for thousands of generations. Meaning, there can still be an aggressive lot or an aggressive gene in a pup for every couple generations. When you consider the fact that pitbulls were historically bred for aggression, the chances of this amplifies.

Chihuahuas and cats are aggressive too, but nobody pays attention to them because they're so tiny. You never hear of anybody going to a hospital for a chihuahua bite or a cat scratch. If a cat comes after you, just kick it out of the way.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Banning dog breeds ultimate racism [Re: Crystal G]
    #24287006 -

There was a newborn baby in San Diego that was mauled to death by the family dog. It was a Staffordshire terrier mix.

So yeah, it can happen even wth good social conditioning.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Banning dog breeds ultimate racism [Re: Crystal G]
    #24287016 -

Sbit Id strangle that dog and eat it

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 |


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Should i put my dog to sleep?
( 1 2 all )
40oz 5,712 34 04/01/05 01:10 AM
by boO
* I love my dog
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Delyrium 7,799 83 11/20/03 06:54 PM
by Mitchnast
* maybe getting a dog this summer Abudiwa 1,205 19 03/08/05 07:50 PM
by Abudiwa
* Racism in your life and community
( 1 2 all )
Ellis Dee 8,791 36 11/13/02 10:49 AM
by Fred Garvin
* hey, troll in the pub.. get banned!
( 1 2 3 all )
ShroomismM 3,788 55 08/12/05 02:28 PM
by KingOftheThing
* Biggest dog head? PriitK 1,721 5 05/26/05 12:14 AM
by KingOftheThing
* Raped Dogs and The Dog Raping Rapists Who Rape Them
( 1 2 3 all )
Irradiated_Feces 4,285 40 07/29/05 02:57 PM
by thegatewaydrug
* if i see your pitbill IM GOING TO FUCKING SHOOT IT poll
( 1 2 3 4 ... 14 15 )
cinic 10,762 282 05/24/12 08:19 AM
by Johnny Depp

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,354 topic views. 4 members, 39 guests and 195 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.