Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 |
Re: Banning dog breeds ultimate racism [Re: Sheekle]
    #24285609 -

When some1 is on top of you beating the shit outa ya a lab is gonna tuck its tail an run maybe bark a lil a good pit is gonna tackle that mf an not let go giving u enough time to recover an beat the shit outa them.
Would you rather have a tennis player protect u or the mma fighter? All dogs have theyre purposes they were made for an theres a reason for having a dog, loyal companion, home protection, herding, hunting.


--------------------
(when my data is fast play Lemur in chess at chess.com)[ [gradient:#D40B29,#18C418]Any1 expecting a trade from me i havent forgot about you pinky promise, i fr promise shits just shit rt now[/gradient]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Banning dog breeds ultimate racism [Re: LemurLemur]
    #24285617 -

I won't have to worry about anyone beating the shit out of me anytime soon since I don't get myself in sketchy situations like people who spend thousands of dollars on hookers and meth would find themselves in.


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Banning dog breeds ultimate racism [Re: Sheekle]
    #24285646 -

Whoa dont bring meth into it! As a proud Methican i will not have u slander my country's national past time N food.
But dude you never know there could be some1 outside your house right now thats tired of killing stray cats an wants the challenge of a killing a human. You really never know..


--------------------
(when my data is fast play Lemur in chess at chess.com)[ [gradient:#D40B29,#18C418]Any1 expecting a trade from me i havent forgot about you pinky promise, i fr promise shits just shit rt now[/gradient]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Banning dog breeds ultimate racism [Re: Sheekle]
    #24285986 -

Sheekle said:
I won't have to worry about anyone beating the shit out of me anytime soon since I don't get myself in sketchy situations like people who spend thousands of dollars on hookers and meth would find themselves in.




Actually it's those types you need to get the dog for.  You are a target for people like that.  Remember, you sleep, they don't.


Meth sucks.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Banning dog breeds ultimate racism [Re: Big Worm]
    #24286072 -

My experience with pitbulls is definitelty....mixed.

They always seem like they are aggressive without trying to be, if that makes sense. Like a giant that has a bunch of strenght and accidently destroys your playhouse. Accidentally too strong. Accidentaly too excited which can turn aggressive.

They juet seem filled with lots and lots of intense energy. At least the ones ive seen before.

And they are built like bodybuilders, the Dwayne Johnson's of the dog world.


I still think banning them is stupid. There should be a special program that owners must follow if they licence the dog at the pound. And restrict breeding.


--------------------
"A single lifetime in this density can accomplish a refinement of Will that might take far longer in a realm where the truth is always visible" - Zii, Confederation of Planets, GFL Station.

"You will then have national and global contact around 2026." - Pleiadian Prophecy 2020

PROJECT BLUE BOOK ANALYSIS (PDF Download) - 312 pages! | Psychedelics & UFOs | Ready to Contact UFOs? | The Source on Mushrooms:shroomeryhead:Canned Computer Duster SAB Tek 👨‍🔬 | Trippy Gematrix | Dj TeknoLogical | Fentanyl Test Kits | R.I.P. Big Worm :tombstone: || The Start of the Ascension Process was 2020. 🌎🌍🌏                                                         
:sunny::bliss::mushroom2: Oregon Eclipse Festival 2017 :: Aug 19th - 21st :: Pure Paradise :mushroom2::bliss::sunny: :rainbowdrink: Very Effective LSA Extraction Tek :rainbowdrink: | 💧 Advanced Cold Water LSA Extraction Method 💧 | :cacti::bongload: Mescajuana - Mescaline with Marijuana | DMT Dab Bongs | UFO Technology! :shpongle:Shpongle:shpongle:   

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Banning dog breeds ultimate racism [Re: vandago]
    #24286101 -

(For the record ive never done meth) Dont want yall thinking im doing hot rails over here  :hehehe:

But a pit is the 1 your want to protect your ass that or a Rottweiler( which were guard dogs for roman centurions not dog fighting), the only thing thats gonna get them off your attacker is you or if they have a gun or big knife.


--------------------
(when my data is fast play Lemur in chess at chess.com)[ [gradient:#D40B29,#18C418]Any1 expecting a trade from me i havent forgot about you pinky promise, i fr promise shits just shit rt now[/gradient]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Banning dog breeds ultimate racism [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 2
    #24286108 -

Chowchows are actually bred for dog fighting and feral management. Their skin is all rolly like that because it makes it difficult for another dog to bite deep enough to do any serious damage. That would be the breed I was talking about earlier in the thread, the one that bit me in the face.

He's actually amazing with other dogs tho. We've used him several times to be the alpha and show an overly active dog how to behave. He never bites them, he uses body language, and verbal cues to show them their nonsense won't be tolerated. I've seen him baby the little dog, children, and kittens. He will gaurd them with his body from other dogs. And bark and snap at them if they bring that crazy energy too close to another little animal.


That might be the sheperk in him, can't say as I've never been around another dog of that breed.



My brother's pitbull is a big baby tho. A neutered male and well trained. Daily exercise and crate training has given him stability and he will innocently come and sniff the chow chow when he's laying down and get growled at and then the pit will pout cuz he knows when he's being scolded, if he isn't sure what for. He responds immediately to any sort of discipline. Only time I've seen him be overly aggressive is when we passed a three legged dog and his owner. His owner fucked up. The pit knew something was off about the other dog and accepted that we were gonna pass without bothering eachother. But the owner turned around to try to introduce the 2, which is conflicting. To the dog it seemed like they were coming to mess with us when we wanted nothing to do with them.


I feel like canine behavior should be taught in schools. Alot of the maulings and just general bad stuff could be prevented by understanding how a dog sees the world.


--------------------
          :dancingbear: Free time is the only time :dancingbear:                    :thatsinteresting:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Banning dog breeds ultimate racism [Re: LemurLemur]
    #24286122 -

LemurLemur said:
...that or a Rottweiler( which were guard dogs for roman centurions not dog fighting)...



kekekekekekeke  ^_______________^
dog rush

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Banning dog breeds ultimate racism [Re: CookieCrumbs]
    #24286124 -

Ya chows and shar pei's have that extra skin and fur for defense.  Amazing dogs if raised right and got from a good breeder. We were lucky with our shar pei, he wasn't over priced, and he could breath fairly easy ( though he did snore, and man did that dog stink ).  I would adopt really any dog if it needed it and I had the means.  Dog's unconditional love is something that's extremely hard to find in this lifetime.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Banning dog breeds ultimate racism [Re: vandago] * 1
    #24286242 -

I'll be honest I probably would have killed myself several times over if it weren't for animals. Wild and domestic. I love tracking deer with my dog, tho we never do anything to them. Cept spook them of course. Fun little game to try to sneak up to a herd of deer with a dog that isn't at all trained to do that.


I'll harass the chipmunks at the park too. If I had more time I'd like to tame one enough to hand feed the cute little rodents.



Oh and someone kept asking why pits have a higher amount of attacks than other traditionally dangerous dogs. It's because they're a more popular and more common breed. I've not seen a fullbred Rottweiler since I was a child. And I think, in part, because the generation before mine gave rotts and Shepards bad names. Labeled them unsafe. So less people got them for pets. It's probably a combination of their number, their physical strength and temperament, and the disproportionate amount of shitty owners they tend to have.



Also Van, he's a schipperke (what a stupid word to spell) not a shar pei. He has the pointy ears and broad chest when he puffs out like a bird when he feels someone means to do something funny. He's also fluffy and rolly (well maybe more flappy than rolly :lol:) like chows and he will sleep with that purple splotted tongue sticking out.



--------------------
          :dancingbear: Free time is the only time :dancingbear:                    :thatsinteresting:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Banning dog breeds ultimate racism [Re: CookieCrumbs]
    #24286376 -

The pom I'm fostering now can't fit his whole tongue in his mouth, he walks around all day like this poof of inbred fluff.  Gotta be one of the more over bred dogs around.  I know people who breed poms with chihuahua's and it's just like.....jesus satan calm down.  When I was a runt we had a german shepherd that was my best friend all through infancy til third grade, when someone walked into my house unannounced and she bit him....my pos step dad put it to sleep while I was at school....wasn't even his dog, and the dog was doing her job. Her name was sarah, it was my first word.

Your dog looks amazing :smile: I'm the same with my view on animals. I would have probably painted a wall with my skull if it weren't for Sparta ( My weimy ) he brought the kid back in me.  I'd only been to a handful of states prior to getting him, and now whenever I can I'm exploring, and have 38/50 on my belt.  I got him over a really messed up ending to a drawn out relationship of way too much crazy, I never expected him to be much more than just a dog, but his energy level is so high, and he's such an intelligent dog, he keeps me guessing still at age 11.  He learns new ways to get into stuff everyday, and he helped me gain an immense deal of humility.  I plan on rescuing another when I get my driver license back, they are a breed that if you have the means too, should really look out for and get them into a proper shelter or bring home, because they are straight neurotic.  They have separation anxiety so bad they will quite literally devour their own limbs and blow their coats out, falling into severe depression.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Banning dog breeds ultimate racism [Re: vandago]
    #24286487 -

vandago said:
Sheekle said:
I won't have to worry about anyone beating the shit out of me anytime soon since I don't get myself in sketchy situations like people who spend thousands of dollars on hookers and meth would find themselves in.




Actually it's those types you need to get the dog for.  You are a target for people like that.  Remember, you sleep, they don't.


Meth sucks.



I sleep fine at night knowing i'm not pussy enough to need a pitbull because of being afraid of the world


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Banning dog breeds ultimate racism [Re: Sheekle]
    #24286488 -

But you're afraid of meff?

No offense dude, but you are a pussy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Banning dog breeds ultimate racism [Re: vandago]
    #24286499 -

I'm not taking sides on the issue but all I can say is that a lot of pitbull (and many other breed) owners just let their dogs roam freely. I have a shiba inu which has specific behaviors which force them to be leashed at all times (They have a pack and chase tendency). EVERY SINGLE time we come across a pitbull, the pitbull gets aggressive and tries to attack my dog. She was actually attacked once and I had to hurt the other dog to get him off of her. What I'm saying overall is that some breeds need to be leashed at all times. Shibas need it for their own safety because they run until they get hit. Some other breeds need it because of their obvious reputation whether warranted or not. People should be able to walk their dogs on leash in public areas(including blm land and national forests) without the threat of other people's dogs coming into their space. Some people just flat out hate dogs too. I wouldn't want my dog roaming around their camp where they could easily be shot or poisoned. People and dogs are both very skilled, unpredictable, omnivorous predators.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Banning dog breeds ultimate racism [Re: passifloracaerulea] * 1
    #24286525 -

TL;DR

Lockjaw is a MYTH :facepalm:.  Pitbulls are just like any other dogs.  It depends on how they're raised.


--------------------
Shroomery Law:  Don't piss off the leftist mods & their friends! :banhamster:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Banning dog breeds ultimate racism [Re: Sheekle]
    #24286527 -

Sheekle said:
vandago said:
Sheekle said:
I won't have to worry about anyone beating the shit out of me anytime soon since I don't get myself in sketchy situations like people who spend thousands of dollars on hookers and meth would find themselves in.




Actually it's those types you need to get the dog for.  You are a target for people like that.  Remember, you sleep, they don't.


Meth sucks.



I sleep fine at night knowing i'm not pussy enough to need a pitbull because of being afraid of the world



It's just like any other dog.  You're probably too pussy to own a dog that weighs over 5lb's.


--------------------
Shroomery Law:  Don't piss off the leftist mods & their friends! :banhamster:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Banning dog breeds ultimate racism [Re: passifloracaerulea] * 1
    #24286543 -

passifloracaerulea said:
I'm not taking sides on the issue but all I can say is that a lot of pitbull (and many other breed) owners just let their dogs roam freely. I have a shiba inu which has specific behaviors which force them to be leashed at all times (They have a pack and chase tendency). EVERY SINGLE time we come across a pitbull, the pitbull gets aggressive and tries to attack my dog. She was actually attacked once and I had to hurt the other dog to get him off of her. What I'm saying overall is that some breeds need to be leashed at all times. Shibas need it for their own safety because they run until they get hit. Some other breeds need it because of their obvious reputation whether warranted or not. People should be able to walk their dogs on leash in public areas(including blm land and national forests) without the threat of other people's dogs coming into their space. Some people just flat out hate dogs too. I wouldn't want my dog roaming around their camp where they could easily be shot or poisoned. People and dogs are both very skilled, unpredictable, omnivorous predators.



You aren't stating an issue with the dog though, that's the owners responsibility to train them on a leash.  Every dog runs off leash if they don't have a special bond with their owner, especially if they aren't fixed.  Shiba's are bird hunters, like my weim, and he used to book it all over the place and randomly come home 15 minutes later.  This is before I read a book on the breed and learned how to properly train it.  It's very common for all strange dogs to start shit with a dog on a leash too, that's why if you've noticed all dog parks have a rule "No leashes in the dog park".  This rule was not implemented because of pit bulls, but because of dogs general behavior.  All dogs can be pieces of shit if they were raised to be such, or neglected with a poor diet.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Banning dog breeds ultimate racism [Re: vandago] * 2
    #24286552 -

Ayy Meat is getting quite old himself, I think he's 11 now. Poms are adorable but I'm against most of the small breeds just cuz of their genes and I think it's cruel we've intentionally done that to an entire race of a species just cuz we wanted a certain aesthetic. I prefer mixes and mutts. IME they have better health and better temperament.

I actually prefer the medium sized dogs along the lines of ones people are afraid of. Huskies, rotts, labs, shepards. Labs are considered one of the most docile and family friendly dogs and yet they have some of the highest reported bites. It's cuz they're common. And people are stupid.


I'm not sure, cuz I was so young, but I think my dad had to put down his old coon hound because my idiot neighbor kid pressed his belly up against the fence and claimed the dog bit him. I dunno, my brother says the fence pinched him. My dad told me they "took Brandy to go live on a farm." ...
Ironically that kid's husky accidentally bit me a few years later. She was very aggressively licking my hand and pinched the web of my thumb between her teeth. I didn't tell anyone. No reason to.


Animals are simple. Really simple. And it's why I love them. They want love, food, and warmth. Everything is an extension of those things. Same for every living thing I suppose but for some reason people like to hide manipulate and pretend. No I don't want love, yes I do want love, j/k I want your wallet, no no I'm not cold, Jesus why do they make it so cold?

I think that's why certain sects of monks don't talk at all. Because we tend to stop being annoying selfish assholes to those around us when we shut the fuck up and try to be content with life. That's what animals do. Regardless of their environment. So long as their fundamental needs are met.


Honestly I've struggled with depression my entire life and it's mostly because I see misery and suffering all around me. People often have fun but rarely do they seem truly happy. Give a dog a good belly rub and a steak and you will see the meaning of happiness.


--------------------
          :dancingbear: Free time is the only time :dancingbear:                    :thatsinteresting:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Banning dog breeds ultimate racism [Re: vandago]
    #24286618 -

vandago said:
passifloracaerulea said:
I'm not taking sides on the issue but all I can say is that a lot of pitbull (and many other breed) owners just let their dogs roam freely. I have a shiba inu which has specific behaviors which force them to be leashed at all times (They have a pack and chase tendency). EVERY SINGLE time we come across a pitbull, the pitbull gets aggressive and tries to attack my dog. She was actually attacked once and I had to hurt the other dog to get him off of her. What I'm saying overall is that some breeds need to be leashed at all times. Shibas need it for their own safety because they run until they get hit. Some other breeds need it because of their obvious reputation whether warranted or not. People should be able to walk their dogs on leash in public areas(including blm land and national forests) without the threat of other people's dogs coming into their space. Some people just flat out hate dogs too. I wouldn't want my dog roaming around their camp where they could easily be shot or poisoned. People and dogs are both very skilled, unpredictable, omnivorous predators.



You aren't stating an issue with the dog though, that's the owners responsibility to train them on a leash.  Every dog runs off leash if they don't have a special bond with their owner, especially if they aren't fixed.  Shiba's are bird hunters, like my weim, and he used to book it all over the place and randomly come home 15 minutes later.  This is before I read a book on the breed and learned how to properly train it.  It's very common for all strange dogs to start shit with a dog on a leash too, that's why if you've noticed all dog parks have a rule "No leashes in the dog park".  This rule was not implemented because of pit bulls, but because of dogs general behavior.  All dogs can be pieces of shit if they were raised to be such, or neglected with a poor diet.



Shibas were used for hunting bears as a pack and then later to hunt wild boar in japan. They are the closest dog to the Asian wolf and have a lot of wild traits. There is no way to keep a shiba safe off leash. There are individual shibas that are naturally submissive that listen very well. My dog does what she is told and is probably smarter than me. When she sees a cat or rabbit though she's gone and doesn't respond to commands. My last shiba was free range and very good about it until one time she got spooked and booked it fifteen miles to a highway where she got killed. She would be at my feet from 100 yards away in three seconds with the very slightest command. Most shiba breeders actually force you to sign a contract keeping your dog leashed at all times and have a fenced yard. If they find out otherwise they have legal rights to take the dog back. Sometimes other dog owners should be respectful of other people's situation. Letting your dog roam free is really not very responsible statistically even if it seems so morally. Also with the stigma against pitbulls and other bully breeds it would seem obvious to keep your dog on leash to not scare people and make the image worse leading to the banning of the breed. Even every single wolf hybrid owner I've met keeps their dog on leash at all times. Every one of them has loved their dog like a child and they feel it's the responsible thing to do(legal too I think).

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Banning dog breeds ultimate racism [Re: passifloracaerulea]
    #24286628 -

Shibas are also known to be biters and I recognize that. My dog gets upset after being in public and being harassed constantly by kids and adults about looking like a fox and petting her without asking. She snaps at annoying kids but has never bit anyone. Dogs are actually really happy on a leash as long as they aren't tied up away from their owner.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 |


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Should i put my dog to sleep?
( 1 2 all )
40oz 5,712 34 04/01/05 01:10 AM
by boO
* I love my dog
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Delyrium 7,799 83 11/20/03 06:54 PM
by Mitchnast
* maybe getting a dog this summer Abudiwa 1,205 19 03/08/05 07:50 PM
by Abudiwa
* Racism in your life and community
( 1 2 all )
Ellis Dee 8,791 36 11/13/02 10:49 AM
by Fred Garvin
* hey, troll in the pub.. get banned!
( 1 2 3 all )
ShroomismM 3,788 55 08/12/05 02:28 PM
by KingOftheThing
* Biggest dog head? PriitK 1,721 5 05/26/05 12:14 AM
by KingOftheThing
* Raped Dogs and The Dog Raping Rapists Who Rape Them
( 1 2 3 all )
Irradiated_Feces 4,285 40 07/29/05 02:57 PM
by thegatewaydrug
* if i see your pitbill IM GOING TO FUCKING SHOOT IT poll
( 1 2 3 4 ... 14 15 )
cinic 10,762 282 05/24/12 08:19 AM
by Johnny Depp

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,355 topic views. 7 members, 23 guests and 217 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.