Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
What Radiohead song is this....and which album????
    #2399652 -

I found an old tape of mainly radiohead the other day(I assume my friend KENNY left it here, so I listened to it and like radiohead ALOT more now, not that I didnt like them before.


It seemed ken picked obscure songs, he never picked one of the "radio songs" (singles, until the very last song :thumbup:

Anyway help me firgure out this song .....the part I remember right now are like(at one point)

"either way you turn I'm in there..........open up your skull I'm in there .....filling up you eyes!!!............."

And he screams! :grin: I didnt think he ever did, but the next time he says that chours he says "open up you eyes" twice near the end and screams as the song comes to a close.

And you know what..........I think this song is FUCKING awsome and I cant stop listening to it :thumbup: :grin:

So what song is it?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What Radiohead song is this....and which album???? [Re: Psilocybeingzz]
    #2399699 -

That's Climbing Up The Walls, from OK Computer. Go buy the CD immediately. It's one of my most played CD's, and very popular amongst the Shroomery also as I understand.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What Radiohead song is this....and which album???? [Re: Psilocybeingzz]
    #2399749 -

OK Computer is an outstanding album, probably my favorite radiohead. Go buy it, it's worth it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What Radiohead song is this....and which album???? [Re: Psilocybeingzz]
    #2400726 -

What Turd & Metatrad said.

oh,
and,
buy Kid A while you're at it
cos it's my favorite.  :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What Radiohead song is this....and which album???? [Re: Psilocybeingzz]
    #2402517 -

I dont like radiohead, but OK Computer is dope.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What Radiohead song is this....and which album???? [Re: Metatrad]
    #2404589 -

Best radiohead album ever.  :laugh::thumbup:


--------------------
Alice came to a fork in the road.  "Which road do I take?" she asked.
"Where do you want to go?" responded the Cheshire cat.
"I don't know," Alice answered.
"Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."
~Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What Radiohead song is this....and which album???? [Re: Llamanose]
    #2405684 -

damn skippy

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What Radiohead song is this....and which album???? [Re: JonnyOnTheSpot]
    #2421694 -

"pull meeee ouuuuuut of the aircrash, pull me ouuuuuuut of the lake.."

\m/ \m/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What Radiohead song is this....and which album???? [Re: noresolution]
    #2423718 -

when i trip it seems like the intricate effects and beautifully crafted music of OK Computer sounds the best to me.. although I must admit Amnesiac & Kid A both have their own trippiness to them..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What Radiohead song is this....and which album???? [Re: idiotek]
    #2423881 -

whatever you do please god DON'T listen to 'hail to thief' while tripping...it was a very scary experience that I would like to never live through again ever.


--------------------
Persons denying the existence of robots may be robots themselves.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What Radiohead song is this....and which album???? [Re: bert]
    #2423899 -

Strangely enough, the day the pre-mixed album was leaked online, I got a nice fat 8th of some dank shrooms.

I tripped HARD listening to it.. and I loved it. Especially "The Gloaming".

what didn't you like about it?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What Radiohead song is this....and which album???? [Re: idiotek]
    #2423938 -

It was so sinister at the time. I felt as if the sound effects they used were sounds that I'd heard in my brain before as a young child...hard to explain I guess. You know the background noise in your head? And that sound in 'the gloaming'? the one that is at the very beginning and it kinda sounds like ropes of sand being drawn across an irregular dinner plate? The album is just so intense, it draws you into it...Just reminded me of going insane what with all the white noise used as the beat and such. Also the lyrics get fucked up at many points, at some times its just thom yorke moaning 'little baby's eyes' for what seems like forever. And at some points he's just chanting 'the rain drops' for what seems like forever. And in the gloaming I didn't appreciate being 'sucked down to the other side'. What the fuck is on 'the other side!!??'
And it didn't help my friend put the album on loop and we ended up listening to it 4 times in a row and I lost track of time and couldn't tell the songs apart but was tripping too hard to get up and turn off the music.


--------------------
Persons denying the existence of robots may be robots themselves.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Radiohead-scapes Zekebomb 800 6 01/08/05 02:10 PM
by Todcasil
* RadioHead?? *DELETED* slushie9090 1,297 17 02/14/04 05:44 PM
by MazzyStar
* help me like Radiohead :)
( 1 2 all )
valour 2,185 28 02/01/04 09:27 PM
by silversoul7
* Artists and their song Asco 1,981 15 05/03/04 02:58 PM
by Blastrid
* If you like Radiohead Redstorm 489 5 02/13/06 10:25 PM
by Skunk420
* Girls Names in Rock Songs eve69 1,382 15 08/02/05 11:47 PM
by freddurgan
* Radiohead: Kid A, Amnesiac, Hail Thief, as a whole RedNucleus 981 8 04/05/05 07:10 PM
by Locus
* Radiohead
( 1 2 all )
yousuck 4,404 30 07/14/05 02:34 AM
by Frappy

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, automan, DividedQuantum
1,132 topic views. 0 members, 4 guests and 12 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 14 queries.