Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store - Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleEgo Death
Justadropofwaterinanendlesssea
 User Gallery

Loc: The War Machine
My friend is an ARSE!
    #2410664 - 03/09/04 12:19 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Hi,

I've been good friends with him for over 2 years now.  I know all friends have negative/positive qualities and in all other instances I have been able to accept that.

This one friend tho is really getting me down because he will simply never admit when he is incorrect even tho he is fairly intelligent and spiritual.

Here is the prime devastator: I know for a fact he touched my girlfriends ass in a way he shouldn't of, using the excuse he had to help her up the hill.  I even broke him down into tears over this whole incident yet still he would not admit that he had felt her ass.

Another incident: My friend shoves my, about to be eaten, Mars bar right into my face, giving me a small cut on my lip.  Alright he's just pissing around I understand that but when I called him a cunt for doing it, he went 'fuck you' then and walked off home.  I got in the car a few minutes later and went to sort it out.  When I found him he completely denied having done anything wrong and continued to go home in a strop.  A few days later he phones me and were all pally again.

I don't want to tell him to fuck off for good but he's driving me too it.  Has anyone else had a friend like this?  Does anyone know how I can show him how absurd he looks for denying stuff that everyone around him knows?  Or should I just be done with this person because one very big negative qualaty is outweighing lots of small good ones?

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh............. :crazy2:

--------------------

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
Re: My friend is an ARSE! [Re: Ego Death]
    #2411007 - 03/09/04 02:13 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

"I even broke him down into tears over this whole incident yet still he would not admit that he had felt her ass."

"When I found him he completely denied having done anything wrong and continued to go home in a strop."

How exactly are you approaching him about these things? If you're making him cry or trying to force an apology out of him maybe you're overreacting a bit.

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

InvisiblePhoshaman
L.A, L.A., BigCity of Dreams.
Male
Loc: Downtown L.A.
    #2411151 - 03/09/04 02:48 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Punch him in the fucking face and call him out on his assholeisms.

I've had friends like this, they think they can get away with anything and they're compulsive liars.

--------------------

InvisibleEgo Death
Justadropofwaterinanendlesssea
 User Gallery

Loc: The War Machine
Re: My friend is an ARSE! [Re: Phluck]
    #2413867 - 03/10/04 08:42 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

I've been approaching him as sensibly as I possible can. I don't get heated in discussions although he gets very emotional. I use wit mainly to try and show him the error of his ways but, literally, some of the things he will deny are laughable!

I can't really explain this person he's so complex. He can be totally sensitive/caring or can completely shit on you and you can't work out wether he even knows he's done it.

As with the 2 incidents I described I get the feeling that behaviour is acceptable to him because he refuses to look at it from someone elses perspective.

When he cried what was actually happening was a repetative cycle of me simply saying "I saw you do it and so did 2 other people" and him saying "I did not". Eventually he cried instead of admitting it. He said he didn't want to lose me as a friend because i've helped him through his traumas etc etc. But how can you be freinds with anyone thats gonna be all over your gf the second you turn around?

--------------------

Invisible0toxic0
Stranger
Re: My friend is an ARSE! *DELETED* [Re: Ego Death]
    #2414438 - 03/10/04 12:09 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Post deleted by 0toxic0

Reason for deletion: No Reason.

InvisibleSuffer
puter dork
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: MA
    #2414834 - 03/10/04 01:59 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

danoEoBoy: Have any of your mutual friend noticed this tendency? If so, I would recomend an intervention... where you ALL tell him he needs to resolve this shit before it ruins some friendships. Granted, intervention could cause him to just say "Fuck you" to the whole lot of you, but if thats his attitude towards his friends trying to keep him as a friend, then he doesnt deserve you all in his life. Put the ball in his court and make sure he knows you all are serious.

--------------------

Offlinescotsman1
addict
 User Gallery

Loc: guess
Re: My friend is an ARSE! [Re: Suffer]
    #2414848 - 03/10/04 02:03 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

He sounds like a pure wanker, tell him to fuck off.

--------------------
We're Bought and Sold
For English Gold

Anonymous #1

#2414903 - 03/10/04 02:13 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

l

Edited by Anonymous (04/10/11 04:36 PM)

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
Re: My friend is an ARSE! [Re: 0toxic0]
    #2419088 - 03/11/04 02:36 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

I think there are two possibilities here:

1. He's completely immature. He has trouble admitting when he does things wrong, and really just needs to grow up.

OR

2. He could be a psychopath. Now, I certainly can't make this judgement based on those two stories, but if he compulsively lies constantly, steals, cheats, and will act like your best friend just so he can get what he wants, then this may be the case. "Psychopath" does not mean someone who is insane or delusional, and is not necessarily someone violent. I've run into two of them, and when I first got to know them, they seemed like the friendliest, most outgoing, and enjoyable people to be around. Eventually it becomes apparent that this kind of behaviour is really just a tool to them, used to manipulate people.

http://www.geocities.com/lycium7/psychofacts.html

You might want to do some research on your own, as quotes like:

"In an American study they found psychopathic behaviour in 1 out of 20 men and 1 out of 100 women. Pamela Jayne, MA suggests that every 1 out of 10 men is psychopathic."

are complete bullshit. I'm sure everyone exhibits some kind of psychopathic behaviour at some point in their lives, but true psychopaths probably account for a little under 1% of the population.

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being