Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 |  [ show all ]
Re: Trump investigating mass voter fraud he BELIVES exists, no evidence of it. [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #24043413 -

The CIA, FBI, and DHS concluded that russia tampered with our election, that's not really disputed amongst the intelligence community http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/politics/ct-russian-election-tampering-cia-fbi-20161210-story.html.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/12/politics/florida-election-hack/index.html

Trump made a public statement saying they're wrong lol.

Edited by krypto2000 (01/27/17 10:45 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump investigating mass voter fraud he BELIVES exists, no evidence of it. [Re: krypto2000] * 1
    #24043484 -

krypto2000 said:
The CIA, FBI, and DHS concluded that russia tampered with our election, that's not really disputed amongst the intelligence community http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/politics/ct-russian-election-tampering-cia-fbi-20161210-story.html.



But the article you just posted disputes that;

Quote:
For the Democrats in the room, the FBI's response was frustrating - even shocking.

The FBI official's remarks to the lawmakers on the House Intelligence Committee were, in comparison, "fuzzy" and "ambiguous," suggesting to those in the room that the bureau and the agency weren't on the same page, the official said.

The CIA is more comfortable drawing inferences from behavior.

"The FBI briefers think in terms of criminal standards - can we prove this in court,"

...top Republicans on the committee have pointed to the possible ambiguity of the evidence to question the soundness of the claim that Russia acted to help Trump. "There is no clear evidence - even now,"




--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump investigating mass voter fraud he BELIVES exists, no evidence of it. [Re: sweeper54]
    #24043576 -

sweeper54 said:
He's working the pubs starting with fraud whipping them to be afraid and ending up with need for voter suppression.

Meanwhile helping his Russian buddies cast doubt on elections.



Yeah, well if the democrats we'rnt abusing it by busing loads of illegal aliens to polling stations we wouldnt be in this situation. Now ID's are necessary. ARE YOU FUCKING HAPPY?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump investigating mass voter fraud he BELIVES exists, no evidence of it. [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #24043640 -

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
krypto2000 said:
The CIA, FBI, and DHS concluded that russia tampered with our election, that's not really disputed amongst the intelligence community http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/politics/ct-russian-election-tampering-cia-fbi-20161210-story.html.



But the article you just posted disputes that;

Quote:
For the Democrats in the room, the FBI's response was frustrating - even shocking.

The FBI official's remarks to the lawmakers on the House Intelligence Committee were, in comparison, "fuzzy" and "ambiguous," suggesting to those in the room that the bureau and the agency weren't on the same page, the official said.

The CIA is more comfortable drawing inferences from behavior.

"The FBI briefers think in terms of criminal standards - can we prove this in court,"

...top Republicans on the committee have pointed to the possible ambiguity of the evidence to question the soundness of the claim that Russia acted to help Trump. "There is no clear evidence - even now,"





I didn't read the chicago tribune one bc it complained about using an adblocker, that's why I added the other one too. The other one I posted said that they dispute whether the hacking had an effect on the election, but that they did not dispute that there was hacking and that it originated from Russia. Does the one you're referencing say otherwise?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump investigating mass voter fraud he BELIVES exists, no evidence of it. [Re: Bodhi of Ankou]
    #24043647 -

Bodhi of Ankou said:
sweeper54 said:
He's working the pubs starting with fraud whipping them to be afraid and ending up with need for voter suppression.

Meanwhile helping his Russian buddies cast doubt on elections.



Yeah, well if the democrats we'rnt abusing it by busing loads of illegal aliens to polling stations we wouldnt be in this situation. Now ID's are necessary. ARE YOU FUCKING HAPPY?



Again, is there actually any evidence that this has happened though or are you just taking Trump's word for it?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump investigating mass voter fraud he BELIVES exists, no evidence of it. [Re: krypto2000]
    #24043650 -

Theres multiple videos of it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump investigating mass voter fraud he BELIVES exists, no evidence of it. [Re: Bodhi of Ankou]
    #24043656 -

I see.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump investigating mass voter fraud he BELIVES exists, no evidence of it. [Re: krypto2000]
    #24043672 -

Yes you see, and you're gonna see voter ID's get implemented because of it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump investigating mass voter fraud he BELIVES exists, no evidence of it. [Re: krypto2000] * 1
    #24043840 -

krypto2000 said:
I didn't read the chicago tribune one bc it complained about using an adblocker, that's why I added the other one too.



That'll teach you not to post articles you don't read.  :smirk:

krypto2000 said:
The other one I posted said that they dispute whether the hacking had an effect on the election, but that they did not dispute that there was hacking and that it originated from Russia.



No, your other article doesn't say "they did not dispute that it originated from Russia". It says "Federal investigators believe Russian hackers were behind cyberattacks".  "Believe" means they're just guessing.  "Showed", "proved", or even "have some evidence that" would actually mean they have more than just a guess/belief.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump investigating mass voter fraud he BELIVES exists, no evidence of it. [Re: Bodhi of Ankou]
    #24043890 -

Bodhi of Ankou said:
sweeper54 said:
He's working the pubs starting with fraud whipping them to be afraid and ending up with need for voter suppression.

Meanwhile helping his Russian buddies cast doubt on elections.



Yeah, well if the democrats we'rnt abusing it by busing loads of illegal aliens to polling stations we wouldnt be in this situation. Now ID's are necessary. ARE YOU FUCKING HAPPY?




SHOW YOUR PROOF

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump investigating mass voter fraud he BELIVES exists, no evidence of it. [Re: Bodhi of Ankou]
    #24043894 -

Bodhi of Ankou said:
Yes you see, and you're gonna see voter ID's get implemented because of it.



That all right but don't restrict access to places to get the ID at the same time.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump investigating mass voter fraud he BELIVES exists, no evidence of it. [Re: sweeper54]
    #24043898 -

I already posted it, theres a video in this thread where one of the organizers is talking about how they load buses up (with illegals) and bus them from polling station to polling station. BE MY FUCKING GUEST AND LOOK FOR IT.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump investigating mass voter fraud he BELIVES exists, no evidence of it. [Re: Bodhi of Ankou]
    #24043910 -

I believe they bussed voters to the polls, but there's no evidence whatsoever of anyone voting twice.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump investigating mass voter fraud he BELIVES exists, no evidence of it. [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #24043936 -

Nope, theres rock solid evidence in the video.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump investigating mass voter fraud he BELIVES exists, no evidence of it. [Re: Bodhi of Ankou] * 1
    #24043947 -

About as rock solid as the holocaust 'hoax' and the 911 'insdide job'.

:doublefacepalm:


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump investigating mass voter fraud he BELIVES exists, no evidence of it. [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #24043984 -

"we bus them from poll station to poll station" Doesnt get more concrete then that, are you gonna tell me the sky is orange next?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump investigating mass voter fraud he BELIVES exists, no evidence of it. [Re: Bodhi of Ankou]
    #24043991 -

I already agreed with that statement two posts ago.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump investigating mass voter fraud he BELIVES exists, no evidence of it. [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #24043994 -

Nope, two posts back you're still trying to say the sky isnt blue and that doesnt mean what everyone knows it means.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump investigating mass voter fraud he BELIVES exists, no evidence of it. [Re: Bodhi of Ankou]
    #24044028 -

:doublefacepalm:


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump investigating mass voter fraud he BELIVES exists, no evidence of it. [Re: Bodhi of Ankou]
    #24044240 -

Bodhi of Ankou said:
I already posted it, theres a video in this thread where one of the organizers is talking about how they load buses up (with illegals) and bus them from polling station to polling station. BE MY FUCKING GUEST AND LOOK FOR IT.



So where are the charges against them?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Voter Fraud Exposed! (The elections are rigged) dr0mni 1,057 15 11/05/06 05:15 AM
by kotik
* Why don't liberals want to stop voter fraud? Ellis Dee 1,576 8 01/04/02 01:47 AM
by isis
* Vote fraud? Say it isn't so! luvdemshrooms 975 7 08/25/04 03:24 AM
by luvdemshrooms
* Pipe Dreams, etc. Anonymous 882 14 03/02/03 01:51 PM
by Ellis Dee
* Voter Fraud in Georgia Evolving 428 2 10/16/03 11:04 AM
by wingnutx
* TRUMP 2024
( 1 2 3 4 ... 2115 2116 )
XUL 499,640 42,315 09/28/26 05:29 AM
by AlChemicalResearch
* Transcript: Greg Palast on Widespread Election Fraud ekomstop 803 4 10/29/04 11:16 AM
by afoaf
* California Voters. GabbaDj 1,068 12 10/17/05 02:01 PM
by lonestar2004

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
2,220 topic views. 1 members, 72 guests and 48 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.038 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.