Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 |  [ show all ]
Re: Trump investigating mass voter fraud he BELIVES exists, no evidence of it. [Re: Bodhi of Ankou] * 1
    #24041799 -

No one is saying it doesn't exist  , what I'm saying is if there were millions of illegals being bussed around , standing in line to vote , then some trump supporters who were at polling places monitering them at his request would have noticed , taken pictures and posted them  on the internet.
  Since there are no pics of these millions of illegal voters then it either didn't happen or it did happen and trumps election monitors were hanging out in the back sucking each others dicks not paying attention .

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump investigating mass voter fraud he BELIVES exists, no evidence of it. [Re: psilynut]
    #24041852 -

I only heard of one voter fraud in 2016, it was a Trump supporter.


--------------------
"in sterquiliniis invenitur in stercore invenitur"

In filth it will be found in dung it will be found

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump investigating mass voter fraud he BELIVES exists, no evidence of it. [Re: psilynut]
    #24041876 -

psilynut said:
No one is saying it doesn't exist  , what I'm saying is if there were millions of illegals being bussed around , standing in line to vote , then some trump supporters who were at polling places monitering them at his request would have noticed , taken pictures and posted them  on the internet.
  Since there are no pics of these millions of illegal voters then it either didn't happen or it did happen and trumps election monitors were hanging out in the back sucking each others dicks not paying attention .



There doesnt need to be photos.  Once the votes are tallied and all the dead people and double votes are eliminated itll become very obvious how many of them there were.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump investigating mass voter fraud he BELIVES exists, no evidence of it. [Re: Bodhi of Ankou]
    #24041925 -

So are your saying millions of people were smart enough to figure out who died while being registered and somehow colluded with one another to get fake I'd's for all of these dead people and snuck into the polling stations while trumps monitors were taking a break to have gay sex?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump investigating mass voter fraud he BELIVES exists, no evidence of it. [Re: psilynut] * 1
    #24041954 -

Voter fraud does exist I'm sure, but there is no evidence it's a significant problem. I seriously doubt people are being bussed around. If voter fraud is happening it's more likely to be from rigging voting machines, which there has been evidence of in previous elections, but that's not being investigated. Even if voter fraud were rampant where is trump getting his 3-5 million number from and how is he so confident that literally 0 of them were cast for him? That doesn't even seem like it approaches reality. That sounds like pure rhetoric.

Even more so there *IS* evidence of election fraud by outside organization such as Russia, the intelligence community has ACTUALLY investigated that and come to that conclusion. Why investigate something with no evidence and virtually no support for yet completely ignore something that is well known and agreed upon? I see no explanation for that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump investigating mass voter fraud he BELIVES exists, no evidence of it. [Re: Bodhi of Ankou]
    #24041959 -

Bodhi of Ankou said:
Once the votes are tallied and all the dead people and double votes are eliminated itll become very obvious how many of them there were.



Did you know that when a person dies, he isn't magically removed from the voter rolls?  Dead people on the voter rolls doesn't mean they are voting.

But if you find evidence they are, feel free to present it.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump investigating mass voter fraud he BELIVES exists, no evidence of it. [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #24041965 -

So having a system in place to remove dead people from the rolls would be the ideal solution then, no? How much do you want to bet they're not going to do that but instead require ID to vote or something that targets the poor? Trump was bashing Hillary for people wanting a recount when she lost. Trump won and that's still not good enough to feed his ego lol.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump investigating mass voter fraud he BELIVES exists, no evidence of it. [Re: krypto2000]
    #24041977 -

krypto2000 said:
So having a system in place to remove dead people from the rolls would be the ideal solution then, no?



They do get removed.  But my point was that it's not an instantaneous process.  I agree about Trump's ego, lol.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump investigating mass voter fraud he BELIVES exists, no evidence of it. [Re: krypto2000]
    #24041982 -

Voter ID is the ideal system, and dont be racist and try to say blacks are too stupid or poor to figure it out.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump investigating mass voter fraud he BELIVES exists, no evidence of it. [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 1
    #24041995 -

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Bodhi of Ankou said:
Once the votes are tallied and all the dead people and double votes are eliminated itll become very obvious how many of them there were.



Did you know that when a person dies, he isn't magically removed from the voter rolls?  Dead people on the voter rolls doesn't mean they are voting.

But if you find evidence they are, feel free to present it.



Here in MA we're adjusting the rolls right now with our 'Annual Street Listing'. It list all the occupants at your address and you check off if they have moved or died.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump investigating mass voter fraud he BELIVES exists, no evidence of it. [Re: Bodhi of Ankou] * 1
    #24042014 -

Bodhi of Ankou said:
Voter ID is the ideal system, and dont be racist and try to say blacks are too stupid or poor to figure it out.



The problem comes when they require voter ID and them close down the facilities that issue the IDs, especially in minority counties.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump investigating mass voter fraud he BELIVES exists, no evidence of it. [Re: sweeper54] * 1
    #24042068 -

I'm a poor white person who has had a license and been able to drive most of my adult life yet I've still had trouble getting to the DMV before (obviously when I was not driving). I can't imagine if you're even more poor and do not have friends that drive, not to mention live in a bad area of town where the nearest DMV is in another county.

It's not that hard to believe that many cannot feasibly get one. Yes, I'm sure if it were a high priority that the vast majority of people in question can go out of their way to do so, but that's just the point, it inconveniences enough people that they will instead not vote. You can say w/e you want about that, but at the end of the day it doesn't matter, they're going to be disenfranchised. If there were evidence of rampant voter fraud then I would agree that would be justified but if we're removing 1 fraudulent vote for 10,000 real ones that are then lost is that in any way progress?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump investigating mass voter fraud he BELIVES exists, no evidence of it. [Re: krypto2000]
    #24042974 -

You've said, "there's no evidence to suggest it exists" about ten times in this thread. Shut the fuck up :lol:

http://archive.is/vhPvc


--------------------
:leaf: :usa:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump investigating mass voter fraud he BELIVES exists, no evidence of it. [Re: Webster10]
    #24043056 -

3-5 MILLION illegals voted, all for the loser, and NO ONE WAS CAUGHT?

We do have a fucked up voting system.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump investigating mass voter fraud he BELIVES exists, no evidence of it. [Re: sweeper54]
    #24043065 -

sweeper54 said:
Bodhi of Ankou said:
Voter ID is the ideal system, and dont be racist and try to say blacks are too stupid or poor to figure it out.



The problem comes when they require voter ID and them close down the facilities that issue the IDs, especially in minority counties.



Or that the cost of IDs is a tax which disproportionately affects some groups over others.


--------------------
War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump investigating mass voter fraud he BELIVES exists, no evidence of it. [Re: Tipote]
    #24043069 -

Poll taxes, yay!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump investigating mass voter fraud he BELIVES exists, no evidence of it. [Re: Webster10] * 2
    #24043192 -

Webster10 said:
You've said, "there's no evidence to suggest it exists" about ten times in this thread. Shut the fuck up :lol:

http://archive.is/vhPvc



Nice source there, did you even read it lol? It opens with:

Quote:
Note: The post occasioned three rebuttals (here, here, and here) as well as a response from the authors. Subsequently, another peer-reviewed article argued that the findings reported in this post (and affiliated article) were biased and that the authors’ data do not provide evidence of non-citizen voting in U.S. elections.



So yes, there is no evidence of it. I'll say it again, there is no evidence of it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump investigating mass voter fraud he BELIVES exists, no evidence of it. [Re: krypto2000]
    #24043249 -

:cookiemonster::awesomenod:


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump investigating mass voter fraud he BELIVES exists, no evidence of it. [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #24043281 -

He's working the pubs starting with fraud whipping them to be afraid and ending up with need for voter suppression.

Meanwhile helping his Russian buddies cast doubt on elections.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trump investigating mass voter fraud he BELIVES exists, no evidence of it. [Re: sweeper54]
    #24043308 -

sweeper54 said:
He's working the pubs starting with fraud whipping them to be afraid and ending up with need for voter suppression.



Agreed.

sweeper54 said:
Meanwhile helping his Russian buddies cast doubt on elections.



I haven't yet seen any actual evidence of voter manipulation from Russia, other than a few generic statements from some of Cunt Clinton's establishment friends.  Have you?  :shrug:


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 |  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Voter Fraud Exposed! (The elections are rigged) dr0mni 1,057 15 11/05/06 05:15 AM
by kotik
* Why don't liberals want to stop voter fraud? Ellis Dee 1,576 8 01/04/02 01:47 AM
by isis
* Vote fraud? Say it isn't so! luvdemshrooms 975 7 08/25/04 03:24 AM
by luvdemshrooms
* Pipe Dreams, etc. Anonymous 882 14 03/02/03 01:51 PM
by Ellis Dee
* Voter Fraud in Georgia Evolving 428 2 10/16/03 11:04 AM
by wingnutx
* TRUMP 2024
( 1 2 3 4 ... 2121 2122 )
XUL 500,460 42,433 10/01/26 04:26 AM
by B Traven
* Transcript: Greg Palast on Widespread Election Fraud ekomstop 803 4 10/29/04 11:16 AM
by afoaf
* California Voters. GabbaDj 1,068 12 10/17/05 02:01 PM
by lonestar2004

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
2,220 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 13 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 16 queries.