Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
OTD what a joke!
    #2393342 -

I am posting this to say unmetionable ppl in 'OTD' are a bunch of idiots..they put down new members, make them out what they are not...I admit I have been rude, but being in there has brought out the worst in me. I am a usually a mellow laid back kind of guy, all my friends say that I am a good person, and I do not want to show that I am a bad guy, I help people out when they need it all the time and I am always good to them, BUT some unmetionable ppl in OTD had made me furious, beyond it...but I am posting to say does anyone agree with me? well I am not posting in there anymore I am tired of dealing with people like that..that is all for now..


--------------------
Enjoy life as much as you can, make the most of it, learn and grow from it, try enjoying different states of mind and learn from those experiences

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OTD what a joke! [Re: scott2004bc]
    #2393354 -

you have to be pretty not-serious/laid back/a douchebag in order to maintain any semblance of cool in there...


--------------------
egocentrism is bangin on the door
self-destructive selflessness
seeps out from the core
alone - eyes closed - an empty room
i'm curled on the floor
choose nothing, thus deciding
all the nothing i've in store.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OTD what a joke! [Re: hevvy_psi]
    #2393392 -

Really! I'd say a twisted/sense of burnt brain cells, but I need to be around people that have a respectful look on things, I was drunk the other day and a few of them in there made me look bad...I dunno..I'll be more mature myself...


--------------------
Enjoy life as much as you can, make the most of it, learn and grow from it, try enjoying different states of mind and learn from those experiences

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OTD what a joke! [Re: scott2004bc]
    #2393407 -

yeah, being twisted helps. what exactly was the problem? it really helps not to take anything that is said seriously, and to dish it thicker than you're dealt it.


--------------------
egocentrism is bangin on the door
self-destructive selflessness
seeps out from the core
alone - eyes closed - an empty room
i'm curled on the floor
choose nothing, thus deciding
all the nothing i've in store.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OTD what a joke! [Re: scott2004bc]
    #2393410 -

i think you just take things way too seriously

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OTD what a joke! [Re: scott2004bc]
    #2393413 -

one cannot take what is said in OTD personally.


--------------------


Correlation is not causation!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OTD what a joke! [Re: Signo]
    #2393451 -

Oh, you are right, I was drunk and wasn't thinking, I like forums that are more down to earth...Ill be better I need to get high, I get some money tomorrow then I'll smoke some chronic and be in a better mood... :wink:


--------------------
Enjoy life as much as you can, make the most of it, learn and grow from it, try enjoying different states of mind and learn from those experiences

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OTD what a joke! [Re: scott2004bc]
    #2393459 -

tell the ones that were messing with you to go suck a nut or something; that's just the way it works in there.


--------------------
Anno cock? Is that some kind of Greek liquer? -Geo's all-knowing sex slave
Scat's way better than mud cause it's warm. -Ythan 4/23/07

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OTD what a joke! [Re: hevvy_psi]
    #2393462 -

hevvy_psi said:
dish it thicker than you're dealt it.




--------------------
egocentrism is bangin on the door
self-destructive selflessness
seeps out from the core
alone - eyes closed - an empty room
i'm curled on the floor
choose nothing, thus deciding
all the nothing i've in store.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OTD what a joke! [Re: hevvy_psi]
    #2393467 -

Sounds good, I'll keep it in mind...


--------------------
Enjoy life as much as you can, make the most of it, learn and grow from it, try enjoying different states of mind and learn from those experiences

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OTD what a joke! [Re: scott2004bc]
    #2393472 -

don't mistake that to mean "instigate a huge flame war." rather, let their (our, i'm there all the time :laugh:) callous, uncaring comments be complimented by your deep-seated lack of caring for anything that is posted.


--------------------
egocentrism is bangin on the door
self-destructive selflessness
seeps out from the core
alone - eyes closed - an empty room
i'm curled on the floor
choose nothing, thus deciding
all the nothing i've in store.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OTD what a joke! [Re: hevvy_psi]
    #2393503 -

Or just show them all that you pwn them. As I so often do. Latest victim: Senor_Doobie. pwned

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OTD what a joke! [Re: Druginduced]
    #2393509 -

check again, *homo*


pwned


hyuck hyuck hyuck. lets not let our shenanigans spill over into this forum though :smirk:


--------------------
egocentrism is bangin on the door
self-destructive selflessness
seeps out from the core
alone - eyes closed - an empty room
i'm curled on the floor
choose nothing, thus deciding
all the nothing i've in store.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Post deleted by Administrator [Re: scott2004bc]
    #2393515 -



--------------------
So hard to be ....WDWGFH?
Texas is humongus compared to France
Our Gair, who art in Texas,
Paw Paw be thy Name....
My friends are thirsty


You never see a motorcycle parked outside a Psychiatrist office:biker:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OTD what a joke! [Re: OldSpice]
    #2393518 -

lol


--------------------
egocentrism is bangin on the door
self-destructive selflessness
seeps out from the core
alone - eyes closed - an empty room
i'm curled on the floor
choose nothing, thus deciding
all the nothing i've in store.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OTD what a joke! [Re: hevvy_psi]
    #2393522 -

BAN BAN BAN!







ok im spent.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OTD what a joke! [Re: scott2004bc]
    #2393529 -

scott2004bc said:
...I admit I have been rude, but being in there has brought out the worst in me...



Yeah, you got to relax in there. It's a whole different set of rules. It's like an alternate universe. That doesn't mean that people aren't serious, and nice, and supportive too. But you have to learn the culture...

You have to approach it like studying some strange primitive tribe with a different culture. If you're not careful, you'll upset the natives, and end up in a big cooking pot! You have to lay back and observe, and get a feeling for the place and its characters...

I like OTD, but it is an acquired taste... :laugh:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OTD what a joke! [Re: Druginduced]
    #2393532 -

night sweetie.


--------------------
egocentrism is bangin on the door
self-destructive selflessness
seeps out from the core
alone - eyes closed - an empty room
i'm curled on the floor
choose nothing, thus deciding
all the nothing i've in store.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OTD what a joke! [Re: hevvy_psi]
    #2393538 -

:kiss:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OTD what a joke! [Re: scott2004bc]
    #2393539 -

I agree and I wish they had not brought it back....but what do I care I suppose I just don't go in there...the only thing that sucks is it hogs a lot of bandwidth or so they say

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* RIP OTD
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
georgewash 11,677 106 11/19/03 04:06 AM
by Xochitl
* what is OTD
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Pumpkin_Blythe 5,816 78 08/14/04 01:30 PM
by plexus
* breaking NEWS: 2 major tunnels shut down in baltimore area ZippoZM 1,486 13 10/18/05 12:19 PM
by Cowgold
* Why are there so many angry people in OTD?
( 1 2 3 all )
Signo 4,095 54 08/10/04 04:42 AM
by Barbi
* The Pub and OTD moosehead 1,324 17 03/11/06 06:17 PM
by CherryBom
* The OTD sucks...
( 1 2 3 all )
OldSpice 3,189 41 11/26/04 06:59 AM
by FreakQlibrium
* Alounacara? sLucky 704 16 08/15/06 01:18 PM
by OldSpice
* Alounacara
( 1 2 all )
Ripple 1,023 20 02/21/04 02:14 AM
by OldSpice

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
5,065 topic views. 6 members, 67 guests and 149 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.